Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Dont very often get to see Faiz kind of mahaan male leads who have enough brains and awareness to put 2 and 2 together when it comes to their own family. Fareem bits were good today and the precap for tomorrow is good as well. Oh special mention to Faiz's brothers wife lol she gave it back to his mom's show off well smiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Having said that, I wish the drama would have a more popular actress, someone better, I Neelam is not bad but maybe someone with better reach. I absolutely disliked the actresses of Feroze's recent drama, Iqra was such a headache in KAM3 and so was Ushna in Habs, given the shows were big hits still having a bearable female lead is always a bonus. In Habs at one point I felt like the writer was trolling Ushna by making her play such a stupid and unlikable character.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Dont very often get to see Faiz kind of mahaan male leads who have enough brains and awareness to put 2 and 2 together when it comes to their own family. Fareem bits were good today and the precap for tomorrow is good as well. Oh special mention to Faiz's brothers wife lol she gave it back to his mom's show off well smiley36

I hope it remains like this, I remember Feroze played an equally mahaan and intelligent character in Dil Kya Kare, the character was so amazing that people thought 2 different actors played Armaan and Mir Hadi. smiley36

After Tere Bin, it is hard to believe 7th sky producing likable male leads, maybe they understood the assignment this time.

-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I hope it remains like this, I remember Feroze played an equally mahaan and intelligent character in Dil Kya Kare, the character was so amazing that people thought 2 different actors played Armaan and Mir Hadi. smiley36

After Tere Bin, it is hard to believe 7th sky producing likable male leads, maybe they understood the assignment this time.

Loved him in Dil Kya Kare ❤️ and I always have a preference for soft yet intelligent male leads because they are so far n few these days and upar se Feroze playing a soft lead is a rarity anyway.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Loved him in Dil Kya Kare ❤️ and I always have a preference for soft yet intelligent male leads because they are so far n few these days and upar se Feroze playing a soft lead is a rarity anyway.

Yeah I’ve seen so many Pakistani and Indian dramas but in most shows if the male lead is a green flag they make him completely dumb that he’s restricted to kitchen politics, however Dil kya kare had such a beautiful narrative, it was progressive too, Armaan sacrificing so much to make his friend and childhood sweet heart happy, I don’t understand why didn’t the show ever get high viewership like Feroze’s most dramas, I’m glad khumar is getting the ratings and views too because it’d be really frustrating that well written characters in love stories are not appreciated

Feroze’s another drama which I feel is underrated is Woh Aik Pal, he played it so wonderfully and the idea of romance between a younger boy and older women was so fresh.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

On the other hand, it seems like all the events Hareem manages to get is because of Faiz, otherwise she does not promote her work much and is in some delusional land that Bhai will fix everything once he gets a job. Interesting. I also used to wonder aside from Faiz, how does she manage to generate decent income 😂 ? Like if she deals with other clients, can't they refer her work to other clients thereby spreading the word aside from Faiz doing it 😂 ? smiley36I mean, not fazed as this is fictional and the crux of the story is surrounded around Hareem & Faiz. Faiz is too generous but such is his character lol. 😂 🤣

It is hard to believe that a 7th Sky drama is showing the male lead to be the scape goat and getting used without anything in return and that too Feroze Khan playing him smiley36 So true. Such a selfless ML here by these folks for sure.

Word Count: 1

-RD- thumbnail

Yeah I’ve seen so many Pakistani and Indian dramas but in most shows if the male lead is a green flag they make him completely dumb that he’s restricted to kitchen politics, however Dil kya kare had such a beautiful narrative, it was progressive too, Armaan sacrificing so much to make his friend and childhood sweet heart happy, I don’t understand why didn’t the show ever get high viewership like Feroze’s most dramas, I’m glad khumar is getting the ratings and views too because it’d be really frustrating that well written characters in love stories are not appreciated

Feroze’s another drama which I feel is underrated is Woh Aik Pal, he played it so wonderfully and the idea of romance between a younger boy and older women was so fresh.

Yup Wo Aik Pal was really good and Feroze as Aarish in it 👌

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Also I’m sure Rufi is studying in a big university so can promote his sister’s work too but obviously that is not his headache smiley36

I always love the trope of one sided love and sacrifice but it all looks so unfair if the other one never finds out or atleast acknowledges it, yes in reality I’d say the girl doesn’t need to reciprocate or know and move on and the boy can move on too but since it’s a fiction the heart wants a union and acceptance of Faiz’s love.

Did you watch Aye Musht e Khaak, the writer was same too and there it seemed like happy ending was impossible but then the story took a very beautiful and logical ending.

-RD- thumbnail

"maine to kabhi apni nigaahon ko gustakhi ki ijaazat nahi di alfaaz to bahut door ki baat hai inki kya majaal hai"

^^ dialog of the epi totally from Faiz❤️ when Rayyan asked what his relationship status with Hareem is.

And precap for next week dukh dard peedha loading for Faizu boy 😢