Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

It was great watching leads in the same frame. However I wish Neelam sported less make up in the function.

The function episode was good BTW was it aired on yesterday ?? because I've seen Geo posting reels on that episode

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

The function episode was good BTW was it aired on yesterday ?? because I've seen Geo posting reels on that episode

It was the elder brother of Faiz' engagement. Next ep is the one in which Faiz' mom will spoil the decorations made by Neelam (sorry forgot her char name smiley36)

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

It was the elder brother of Faiz' engagement. Next ep is the one in which Faiz' mom will spoil the decorations made by Neelam (sorry forgot her char name smiley36)

Her character name is hareem and her part is so amazing

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I think, to add on, it's a flaw but the ML knows about and I think he revealed in a convo to Rayan that they had a "rags to riches" wala transformation but all of the family folks were so enamored by the glitz and glamor. The mother proclaims to have inherit the wealth I think in a episode but, Idk if thats a loophole.

But, lol, Kehkasha is hysterical to watch. I actually think she was justified to tell Faiz off about spending her money in her way even though Faiz advised not to spend so much on the wedding. Even though she boasts about her wealth, one can only advise but she'll shut the opposite person down. Fair enough, her wealth, her choice to spend her entire fortune lol 😂 🤣 even if it sounds shitty to Faiz because he's still financially dependent on his parents. Until he doesn't start earning on his own, he has to take the taunt as he's in his parents' property despite their world being materialistic to him. It's nice to see him observe the toxicity but until he actually shows some seriousness for the world he craves for back on his own merit, what can one say lol?

Kehkasha's bit more animated than Nasir's family lol.

Hareem's nice for sure as the main breadwinner & it was nice that she said she did event planning coursework. But, poor girl agreed for marriage at her mother's behest.

No it is not a loophole, they are indicating that Kehkasha is a hypocrite who became wealthy and is claiming tall about inheritance and all, that is why Faiz disapproves of the blind hatred for poor people or obsession over too much money.

I agree on your 2nd point, obviously when his parents pay for his fees and his friend's fees worth 8 lacs, they have the right to at-least question about expenses, and given how brutally intoxicated they are with all the money and glamor, it is amazing that Kehkasha and her husband still does not stop Faiz from paying Rufi's fees, Rufi and Faiz being capable enough should start earning, especially Rufi.

The main attraction of Faiz is he is humble, he knows he does not earn so he tolerates his parents' clownery, he remembers that he was poor once upon a time hence helps his friends and does not differentiate based on financial status, he knows his mother is a joke so does not propose Hareem, the man is a genius, but born in a wrong family smiley36

I like Faiz and Raiyan's bonding though, too much reality checks they keep giving each other unlike delusional conversations between Hareem and Rufi, where Rufi literally will convince her to marry his useless friend Nasir smiley44

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

No it is not a loophole, they are indicating that Kehkasha is a hypocrite who became wealthy and is claiming tall about inheritance and all, that is why Faiz disapproves of the blind hatred for poor people or obsession over too much money.

I agree on your 2nd point, obviously when his parents pay for his fees and his friend's fees worth 8 lacs, they have the right to at-least question about expenses, and given how brutally intoxicated they are with all the money and glamor, it is amazing that Kehkasha and her husband still does not stop Faiz from paying Rufi's fees, Rufi and Faiz being capable enough should start earning, especially Rufi.

The main attraction of Faiz is he is humble, he knows he does not earn so he tolerates his parents' clownery, he remembers that he was poor once upon a time hence helps his friends and does not differentiate based on financial status, he knows his mother is a joke so does not propose Hareem, the man is a genius, but born in a wrong family smiley36

I like Faiz and Raiyan's bonding though, too much reality checks they keep giving each other unlike delusional conversations between Hareem and Rufi, where Rufi literally will convince her to marry his useless friend Nasir smiley44

Bold: Oh ok. At first, I was confused about this part, thanks for clarifying.

Yeah, true that. Faiz is humanized one in the family. It is amusing to observe for sure that his parents don't prohibit him spending their income on Rufi's education & family. Rufi, toh, yaar, he's a joke lol. 😂 🤣 Incapable of contributing to the family expenses and is given the authority by the dying mother to see Hareem be hitched to despo Nasir. Hareem clearly avoided the conversation under the pretext of work. Least Rufi can do is work in chote mote kirane ke stores, or like he was saying to drop Hareem off, toh he can be a taxi driver/Uber driver.smiley36

Faiz became so happy upon seeing Hareem but knows his conditions so he naturally controls or keeps it to himself. Lol, when Kehkashan came, she looked so furious lol. 😂 🤣 Both Faiz and, to some extent, Rayan appear uninterested in her scheming plans lol. But, Hareem was kicked out at last & she agreed to the marriage at her parents' behest.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Bold: Oh ok. At first, I was confused about this part, thanks for clarifying.

Yeah, true that. Faiz is humanized one in the family. It is amusing to observe for sure that his parents don't prohibit him spending their income on Rufi's education & family. Rufi, toh, yaar, he's a joke lol. 😂 🤣 Incapable of contributing to the family expenses and is given the authority by the dying mother to see Hareem be hitched to despo Nasir. Hareem clearly avoided the conversation under the pretext of work. Least Rufi can do is work in chote mote kirane ke stores, or like he was saying to drop Hareem off, toh he can be a taxi driver/Uber driver.smiley36

Faiz became so happy upon seeing Hareem but knows his conditions so he naturally controls or keeps it to himself. Lol, when Kehkashan came, she looked so furious lol. 😂 🤣 Both Faiz and, to some extent, Rayan appear uninterested in her scheming plans lol. But, Hareem was kicked out at last & she agreed to the marriage at her parents' behest.

TBH in Rufi's situations, students do tuitions, work part time in schools to at least earn their pocket money but no, Rufi has two credit cards, one is Faiz and the other one is Hareem, Faiz pays for school and pocket and Hareem pays for food and rent, Allah jane why cannot we be as lucky as Rufi smiley19

I have not watched the episode yet, however I am not surprised at Kehkasha's outburst, it was coming, probably a teaser of what happens if by any chance Hareem becomes Mrs. Faiz smiley37

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I like Hina's acting here, although her character is annoying. I felt happy watching next ep promo when her DIL replied to her showing off .smiley36 I think this drama has more to offer although it seems typical at this point.

I liked watching Faiz around Hareem as a secret admirer, I wonder how she doesn't get a hint about what he feels. smiley5

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

TBH in Rufi's situations, students do tuitions, work part time in schools to at least earn their pocket money but no, Rufi has two credit cards, one is Faiz and the other one is Hareem, Faiz pays for school and pocket and Hareem pays for food and rent, Allah jane why cannot we be as lucky as Rufi smiley19

So true. LOL, unless the university paid him less but that's somewhat better than being a freeloader for sure. 😂 🤣

I mean, he himself themselves allowed Faiz to give him the money & don't refuse his service under the pretext of friendship. Faiz is generous but in a wrong way as Kehkashan's right to question about spending her money off without questioning even though she's a hypocrite. Had he been earning himself, then that would make him appear as the selfless friend to a deeper extent or something. smiley36 Hareem should ask him when he plans to apply for jobs rather than being the decision-maker without pay. smiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

So true. LOL, unless the university paid him less but that's somewhat better than being a freeloader for sure. 😂 🤣

I mean, he himself themselves allowed Faiz to give him the money & don't refuse his service under the pretext of friendship. Faiz is generous but in a wrong way as Kehkashan's right to question about spending her money off without questioning even though she's a hypocrite. Had he been earning himself, then that would make him appear as the selfless friend to a deeper extent or something. smiley36 Hareem should ask him when he plans to apply for jobs rather than being the decision-maker without pay. smiley36

The funniest thing is neither Rufi nor does his parents refuse Faiz for these lacs of payments, chalo 1-2 semesters are still okay, but here it seems like Faiz pays for every semester, in a year I am assuming there are 3 semester, so 12 lacs for Rufi's education a year and all Faiz gets is invitation of Nasir and Hareem's shaadi, I mean Rufi did not even think that it was necessary to maybe take Faiz's opinion on making his sister marry a useless lad like Nasir smiley37

On the other hand, it seems like all the events Hareem manages to get is because of Faiz, otherwise she does not promote her work much and is in some delusional land that Bhai will fix everything once he gets a job.

It is hard to believe that a 7th Sky drama is showing the male lead to be the scape goat and getting used without anything in return and that too Feroze Khan playing him smiley36

I can totally see Faiz knowing about Hareem-Nasir only at the mehendi or engagement function and poor thing will be indeed in lot of grief given he will not have the galls to harm Hareem or Rufi's reputation and nor will he have the supoort of his wealthy family to provide a better opportunity to the useless family

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

I like Hina's acting here, although her character is annoying. I felt happy watching next ep promo when her DIL replied to her showing off .smiley36 I think this drama has more to offer although it seems typical at this point.

I liked watching Faiz around Hareem as a secret admirer, I wonder how she doesn't get a hint about what he feels. smiley5

This makes me wonder that will she ever know, maybe the drama is a tragedy, Faiz will die and Hareem will learn about it or sth..