Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Alia was TERRIBLE!

I am now confused between this, bramastra and SOTY as to which is her worst performance..just so bad..so conscious with her english that she was saying dialogues like she is reading them..HW is not for everyone..every frame she shares with Gal, just makes you feel second hand embarrassment for her..you really appreciate PC when you see these indian actors embarrassing themselves in the west..she really fit in well and she makes an impact..not easy at all

Also i realized how important language is for acting..alia was struggling because she just is not comfortable in english..I could also not help but think why is katrina kaif not trying for the west..i could only think how bad ass, sexy and stunning she would have been here with Gal..also her english be on point and it won't appear fake..

Movie is slow, predictable and basically nothing can happen to Gal..her hair on point no matter how many explosions..

1/5

This heart is devoid of any depth, substance or entertainment

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by CLOBBER - 9 months ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

The International reviews, where Alia/KJo, don't control the narrative are pretty terrible for Alia, and the movie which was expected anyways. 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Not only for alia , international reviews of most Bollywood actress fir Hollywood movies have been mostly terrible 😆

I really don’t know why Bollywood actress even want to even work for hollywood movies . Maybe just experience it once 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Not only for alia , international reviews of most Bollywood actress fir Hollywood movies have been mostly terrible 😆

I really don’t know why Bollywood actress even want to even work for hollywood movies . Maybe just experience it once 

My god, the excuses 🤣

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The day has come Alia getting negative reviews for her “ acting” 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I mean we have had Irrfan, Tabu too..they got praise in the west because they were being the characters..they did not get too immersed in fitting in and speaking english properly that the act in these actors got missing..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Lots of foreigners. Might not be able understand them lol

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I mean we have had Irrfan, Tabu too..they got praise in the west because they were being the characters..they did not get too immersed in fitting in and speaking english properly that the act in these actors got missing..

rare case, irfan is top notch so is Tabu . I am speaking of more popular actresses , even pc gets terrible reviews 😆but we forget that even some Hollywood actresses get terrible reviews 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

rare case, irfan is top notch so is Tabu . I am speaking of more popular actresses , even pc gets terrible reviews 😆but we forget that even some Hollywood actresses get terrible reviews 

The fact that you are comparing Alia to HW-floppy Deepu and Priyanka is not helping your case🤣 they achieved much more in the west than Alia could ever imagine. She can't even get to where they reached. So less said the better. 

Alia should stick to arm twisting Bhansali and KJO lobbying for her (even though those days are numbered too) You better make sure KJo sends payments so she can collect Best Actress for her Rocky Rani movie. 

Damn, tough times for Alia fans. Rani Rocky is a floppy, Heart of stone is a floppy, bad reviews for Brahmastra (and fake BO collections + Karan sucking up to Kartik in Australia)....Damn, that SLB film announcement + next Dulhania series announcement better come fast!! Ship seems to be sinking yaar.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 9 months ago