Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Loved the film..fab act by pankaj,akshay ,yami and rest of the supporting cast...Must watch..they have conveyed the message in  tactful manner..👏

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trouble_006

But that's the point na, when the film makers complied with Censor board's wishes and made all the edits and changes requested toh fir A certificate dene ki kya zarurat thi

U/A de dete 

That’s true. That’s what I said in one of my previous posts on this thread. Target audience is denied the right to watch it. The current audience of the movie are those who are already converted.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Great WOM for OMG2. Will definitely watch this 😎

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Going for the evening show today 😎

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I just came back from OMG 2 and OMG (pun intended) 😆

I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT. Don’t go by the trailer the movie is so so much better. I won’t comment on any political/religious aspects but the movie’s done what it aim to do which is to entertain and inspire. The social message and Pankaj’s performance is the movie’s strongest points. I left the theatre very very satisfied and so was everyone I took. 

Akshay and Yami are great but the movie belongs to Pankaj, he’s undoubtedly carried the movie on his shoulders. Kudos Sir. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Wonderful wonderful movie 👏👏👏👏👏

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

And yes the film is FUNNY I didn’t expect to laugh so much and hard but we did 😆

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So glad this is doing well. 

Watched it and what a clever movie this was with the bonus of great acting. Pankaj Tripathi is the soul of this movie. Yami was great; restrained yet impactful. Akshay was good too. The messaging was subtle. The makers did a great job of showing Akshay as a disciple of Lord Shiva and not Shiva Himself. All in all a great entertainer. WOM is very positive and the build up seems organic. Despite Gaddaar 2's winning streak, this is doing well. 

4/5 

Edited by ohophelia - 9 months ago