Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Bold: Yeah, three filler episodes with either Duraiya-Wahaj nonsense (though I was happy that Sara kicked the phupho out & Wahaj told off to Duraiya that her mother will only live if Sara & her mother come to live with 'em & I predict this could be the case), Sarfaraz-Sheena-Nina nonsense (their story is just irrelevant to watch), or these flash blacks. Nothing much to be explored. 

True! I just fast forward and watch in three to four minutes..

Who cares if Sarfaraz marry Sheena or not. They both can go to hell. 

Sara should tell about Sarfaraz to Daniyal..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Neel_M

True! I just fast forward and watch in three to four minutes..

Who cares if Sarfaraz marry Sheena or not. They both can go to hell. 

Sara should tell about Sarfaraz to Daniyal..

Bold: Definitely, I think she should definitely talk about Sarfaraz's harassment history rather than being reticent over it. I think it's more important because she still seemed like 100% not-so-sure over her thoughts of Daniyal beyond the professional front & aftermath from Wahaj getting married to Duraiya due to the fiasco. 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pehle Daniyal was living in Flashbacks of Sara now Sara bibi also doing same phass gaye hum bechare viewers but i liked the precap for today Daniyal unknowingly is getting Sarfaraz to bend in front of Sara ...the day he knows the truth Sarfaraz ki khair nahi hoping for a more Sara Daniyal focused mega epis.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Looks like everyone is loving Kalank it became a surprise hit all thanks to sami and Hira's chemistry 

I went through the latest episodes and there were nointeresting. After ep 33 which had lot of Danial and Sara scenes we got only few falshbacks and lots of family drama. Still I am looking forward to today's mega episode.smiley42

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Watched the mega epi ...Daniyal is so polished and so so smart totally impressed with him the way he kind of put 2 and 2 together regarding Sara and Sarfaraz issue without asking Sara any awkward questions but rather using his brains was so good to see and then loved the way he professionally just made sure that Sara doesnt have to deal with Sarfaraz at all. His understanding to an extent and professional handlng of the entire Sara- Sarfaraz issue deserves smiley32..rarely do dramas show male leads to be this smart & sorted.  

Sami is so good as Daniyal.I hope the show gets trps for this char and actor both.

Edited by -RD- - 9 months ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I do like the consciousness portrayed from both sides. If the writers focus less on Sheena & Duraiya and more on Sara & Daniyal opening up more to one another & Sara getting over the past trauma it can be a nice track. Daniyal's really nice boss. 

Plus, while Sara's mother's nice, she's spineless tbh. Letting the house be glanced by fellow buyers without informing Sara? smiley5smiley36

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

What you guys think? Why Shahrukh is blackmailing Duraiya? Is he raped her on that night she run away to marry him? He might have video of it.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

What you guys think? Why Shahrukh is blackmailing Duraiya? Is he raped her on that night she run away to marry him? He might have video of it.

I think it could be that he could have their recordings without the rape angle too. Thus, he is blackmailing her for more money.