Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Rahila22

Loved the office conversation between Sara and Daniyal today. He's such a dream boss! A dreamboat, truly!Guys, please recommend more dramas with boss/employee relationships please.

Here are few dramas which have boss imployee track:

Ankahi

Meer Abroo

Ishq Zahe Naseeb

Amanat (Noor Hasan)

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Watch from epi 22 i think thats when Sami entered the show ❤️ usse pehle bakwaas dragged drama hai 🤣

Thank you. I liked watching their scene in yesterday's ep. I'll only watch their scenes.smiley4

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Again the Sara- Daniyal bits were so nice liked Sara growing in comfort with Daniyal ...liking the pace of their progress and quality of their scenes hope makers focus more on them cause rest of the show is just ptlesssmiley36

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahila22

Thank you. I watched Meer Abro when it came out. Long time back. It was similar to Kahin toh hoga from what I remember. But soooo much better than Kahin toh hoga. I will check the other ones out. Pakistani dramas do office romances really well!smiley27

KTH was good , I watched few episodes and loved the story and the leads.. but the problem is that Indian shows don't end on time. They keep them running untill TRPs fall down.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sara-Daniyal bits are pretty nice. Though I like Sami's acting bit more than Hira's in their dynamics. Rest of the family drama is boring. I do like it when Sara scolds that phupho of her but at times she becomes so spineless like can someone bring that phupho and Duraiya's reality to the entire family, especially that idiot Wahaj and his spineless mother?!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

2 epis without any Sara and Daniyal bits smiley38 but precap for tomorrow Daniyal to proposed to Sara....why so soon 🤦‍♀️smiley44 and not surprised Sara rejected the proposal 😂

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Too much of that Sheena & Sarfaraz nonsense, like can someone explicate who is the lead here?smiley36 Sara? Phupho? Duraiya? Wahaj? Wahaj's mother? Sheena & her sister? Sarfaraz? Like, seriously? Very little screen space for Daniyal. I feel like telling Sara to move out of that toxic house with her mother if she's earning & recently received a job promotion like start house-hunting lol. 😂 🤣 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Wait, was it in his dream that Sara accepted the proposed from Daniyal or what? Or was he just dreaming about such a thing?

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 9 months ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Wait, was it in his dream that Sara accepted the proposed from Daniyal or what? Or was he just dreaming about such a thing?

In his dream..

The show is now a big drag... all flashback smiley6

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

In his dream..

The show is now a big drag... all flashback smiley6

Bold: Yeah, three filler episodes with either Duraiya-Wahaj nonsense (though I was happy that Sara kicked the phupho out & Wahaj told off to Duraiya that her mother will only live if Sara & her mother come to live with 'em & I predict this could be the case), Sarfaraz-Sheena-Nina nonsense (their story is just irrelevant to watch), or these flash blacks. Nothing much to be explored.