Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Plot is too predictable to even begin right from the promos & 1st episode in itself where Sara & Wahaj like themselves & the aunt plots to get her daughter married to Wahaj who herself has other intentions only to land up with him at some point. FL's father passes away and Sara gets some kind of stigma on her self-respect. Plot is just not out-of-the-box & execution doesn't seem that impressive either. 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Posted: 9 months ago

Finally Sami Entered the show in This Show he'll play a positive role and will help hira's character idk why makers hide sami from the Teasers and posters ?? Now I'm glad that he's part of the show

👇👇

https://youtu.be/rEKsr9bOii4?si=UHXnJU6VWu-bFZeo

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Finally Sami Entered the show in This Show he'll play a positive role and will help hira's character idk why makers hide sami from the Teasers and posters ?? Now I'm glad that he's part of the show

👇👇

https://youtu.be/rEKsr9bOii4?si=UHXnJU6VWu-bFZeo

Exactly sami should have been on the poster esp after sami and hira in main hari pya did well if I remember it right. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Not bad of the pairing of Sami & Hira. Seems interesting. 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Not bad of the pairing of Sami & Hira. Seems interesting. 

They're pairing is amazing they were fire in main Hari Piya 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Quite liking the bits between Sami as Daniyal and Hira as Sarah and glad its an office setup for them rest is all ffast forward stuff 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Quite liking the bits between Sami as Daniyal and Hira as Sarah and glad its an office setup for them rest is all ffast forward stuff 

True that, the bits are pretty nice. Daniyal's pretty nice boss & his reaction/bg over the death of his mother was similar to that of Sarah's over her father. 

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -RD-

I need to start watching it now.smiley27

-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I need to start watching it now.smiley27

Watch from epi 22 i think thats when Sami entered the show ❤️ usse pehle bakwaas dragged drama hai 🤣

Edited by -RD- - 9 months ago
-RD- thumbnail

Such a nice epi today interms of the Daniyal n Sara bits loved their convo arnd workplace harassment and how Daniyals mother faced it and then Daniyal asking Sara to speak up if she has anything to say hope one day she will share her experience with Daniyal. In Daniyal its good to see his mothers experience links to Sara's so he is bound to stand with her ....also like how their office bits r pretty professional despite Daniyal being soft for Sara.

Edited by -RD- - 9 months ago