Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

So far it's going good - Rohini got married to Manoj, Vijaya is mighty impressed with her new DIL and as usual, puts Meena down (wait till she finds out !!)

Muthu and his relationships with dad and grandma are lovely to watch - always a fan of Sundarrajan sir's comedic timing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

So far it's going good - Rohini got married to Manoj, Vijaya is mighty impressed with her new DIL and as usual, puts Meena down (wait till she finds out !!)

Muthu and his relationships with dad and grandma are lovely to watch - always a fan of Sundarrajan sir's comedic timing.

Watching this for Muthu smiley36

Nichuss thumbnail

just a suggestion...

instead f creating multiple topics.... cant we discuss in one topic... tamil/kollywood discussion...

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sulaayini

Watching this for Muthu smiley36

Sometimes when he speaks, it sounds like Vijay Sethupathysmiley36

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl

Sometimes when he speaks, it sounds like Vijay Sethupathysmiley36

Exactly!! I too felt the same. I saw one meme in insta mentioning him as chinna thirai Vijay sethupathy

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

just a suggestion...

instead f creating multiple topics.... cant we discuss in one topic... tamil/kollywood discussion...

Sorry for the late reply Nisha. We can do per your suggestion.. was missing how lively the old forum used to be, so I thought multiple topics would make it more active, but if it is easier to stick to one thread, we can do that too. smiley20