Finally a leap without killings! Well done

ritauk thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

I am so impressed! First time ever the producers have not killed off the characters! Yes it was odd seeing the new characters and aged…. But it’s so nice to see nehmat and ekham grow old and still be alive and with each other. Yes sad Alia hates her mom but I’m so glad that producers are not killing off characters. I rather see new faces than see tragic ends of main characters! Still devasted by choti sardarni and many many more serials with their brutal killings! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ObsessiveFanGal thumbnail

They should have just ended the show with FaTejo happy ending, but they dragged a 2nd gen story. Until the end, we never got to see Jasmine being exposed for her murders. 

Again now an illogical 3rd gen story. Harleen tried IVF 6 years ago, how can she suddenly get pregnant now, and that too after being in a coma for 6 months? How did she get Ekam's s---- sample suddenly? 

In 20 years, Nehmat was never able to explain to Aliya the truth about her birth and Harleen kidnapping? Seriously? Nehmat understood so much at age 6 itself, she never hated FaTejo and accepted them after taking some time to understand what Jasmine said. But Aliya is 20+ aged and still not able to understand the truth? And NehKam as parents don't even know who their daughter interacts with on phone? 

They've lost all sense of logic completely and now will again show a love triangle story. Chi yaar

MochaQueen thumbnail

Maine bhi yahi kaha tha

Sending leads out of the story/out of country or introducing new actors to play their character is much better than killing them off just to show a gen leap

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Agree, this is much welcome step . Instead of killing They brought new faces to play old character.  

Usually People move on in their life with time and 20 year is a big timeline and still they are crying over past.  

Harleen getting pregnant and having her own daughter which she always dreamt of but still harboring hate, enmity,  toxicity for people.  👎🏼

With child coming in your life , people get changed , their whole life change in positive aspects.  Now harleen has everything , a nice man who is her husband,  her daughter,  a complete family but still choose to fuel Aliya's mind for 20 years. This is so pathetic 🙄 

Edited by Serenity_me - 9 months ago