Dhruv Tara OS - Happily ever after

Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

The moonlight shined brightly into his eyes through their balcony. He irritatingly turned the other side only to get freaked out by his wife yelling out his name. 

"Dr. Dhruv!!!"

A startled Dhruv flipped open his eyes and rose to sit up in his bed and look at Tara. "Kya hua?"

“ Aap nindra mein karwat badal kar upar aane hi waale thay Dhara ke!”

Dhruv looked down at their little 18 month old daughter, who was now wide awake, sitting up, looking like she was on the verge of crying with her bottom lip in a pout and water brimming up in her eyes. And they finally started pouring out. Dhara crawled into her daddy's lap waiting for him to take her into his arms and Dhruv being the perfect dad he was, had her in his arms in no time. 

Shhh baby! It's okay. Kuch nahi hua."

Dhara set her head down on his shoulder and slipped her thumb into her mouth, but Tara saw that and quickly got up to take it out of her mouth and Dhara went back to her crying. 

"Tara, kya kar rahi ho ? Woh already roh rahi hai" 

Tara was quick to respond "Dr. Dhruv usne angootha apne mooh mein dala tha. Boori aadat ko abhi nahi bhagaya toh woh jaldi picha nahi chodti"

Dhruv: meri beti pe thoda taras khaya karo. It's okay. Boori aadat baad mein haate de gain. 

Tara gave him the look, but then she saw her daughter slowly closing and opening her eyes and her anger all flew away. She leaned in closer to her and brushed away her baby hair from her face and laid her head on Dhruv’s arm. 

Dhruv : ab Kya dono ma beti mera kandha thodo gai?

Tara looked at him and slapped his arm. "Dr. Dhruv!!" She went back to leaning against him and rested her head for a couple minutes. "Sab kuch kitna sundar hai na” Humara jeevan. Humari beti. Hum!"

Dhruv: hmmm. Sab kuch bilkul waisa hai jaisa usse hona chahiye Tara. Humara parivar saath hai aur khush hai sirf tumhari wajah se. Tum meri zindagi ka sabse khoobsoorat uphaar ho aur tumne mujhe iss duniya ka sabse khoobsoorat uphaar diya hai. Dhara!" Tara smiled and wrapped her arms around her husband and daughter. After a few seconds, Dhara stirs in her dads arms and Dhruv and Tara put her back in between them, both of them lightly tapping her when she catches hold of both their pinkies. They both look at each other and smile as the sun shines in making way for another beautiful day in the life of Dhruv, Tara, and their Dhara!!!!                         This os is just a try since episodes these days are pretty disappointing and the week and current track is disappointing as well. 
A small try at writing an os on them to wash my disappointment off from the current track. 

Please leave a comment if you like this os. I need to know if people are liking it or not. Thank you. 

Edited by Dhruvvtaraa34 - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

👏👏

👏wow! such lovely morning❤️ 

Dhruv Tara and Their Cutie pie 😍

Keep writing OS ❤️

Edited by ErUm.J - 9 months ago
Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErUm.J

👏👏

👏wow! such lovely morning❤️ 

Dhruv Tara and Their Cutie pie 😍

Keep writing OS ❤️

Thank you so much. I’m glad you liked it. 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

DT are in their parenthood 😳

Dhara DT ki cute si daughter 😻

Ye small si story badi hi cute hai 

Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

DT are in their parenthood 😳

Dhara DT ki cute si daughter 😻

Ye small si story badi hi cute hai 

few more ideas for os are in store but I’ll write only if people will like it. Thank you for liking this. 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhruvvtaraa34

few more ideas for os are in store but I’ll write only if people will like it. Thank you for liking this. 

Likh do dear 👍🏼

Abhi to hamare pas in achhi achhi stories ka hi sahara hai 😆

Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Likh do dear 👍🏼

Abhi to hamare pas in achhi achhi stories ka hi sahara hai 😆

I’ll try to write asap

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhruvvtaraa34

I’ll try to write asap

Thanks dear 🤗

Tia-life thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Arre , kitna pyaara likha hai ❤️❤️❤️

Dhruv Tara with their daughter Dhara 

Such a lovely thought.

Keep writing , will love to read 😃🤗

Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tia-life

Arre , kitna pyaara likha hai ❤️❤️❤️

Dhruv Tara with their daughter Dhara 

Such a lovely thought.