Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
This AT has been been temporarily closed for review by the DT. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team
minakrish thumbnail

DT Warning Note

We have seen that many people are breaking the rules here in the AT. This is to inform you that episode discussion, bashing other characters of the show, using abusive language for other characters and their fans is against the IF COC.

This is the 1st official warning given to this AT. Anyone found discussing this warning note or moderation following this note will have their WL raise without any further intimation.

TMD DT

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Can anybody post pictures of Angad’s expressions with seerat

Angad’s expressions with Sahiba ?

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Not much Angad today but I do hope after this he continues to maintain his distance with Inder. Angad’s relationship with Manveer is the next casualty

Radhika_r thumbnail

Awww today’s VJ action scenes πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯he rockeeddddd the epi πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ all the action scene specially after when he shows up in the truck πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ VJ πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Awww today’s VJ action scenes πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯he rockeeddddd the epi πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ all the action scene specially after when he shows up in the truck πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ VJ πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

that truck scene and his intense look was just killer ❀️‍πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Aag laga di VJ ne.
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

the more I read what you want for Angad I want it too. He was very happy before the mongas came onto his life. they can still show a college ex turn up and he remembering times with her and having some good fun now . I just need to see him with anyone else other than the two horrible sisters he needs to get out of Monga sisters and if he does that his life will go back to happiness.

Yes.. Angad is evolving to be a great guy... specially in this track I felt Sah was simply horrible to. Him. But at the same time id be great if he wud stay away from Seerat. He knows she's behind him.. Tho usko avoid karna chahiye na..

Radhika_r thumbnail

Angad with Sahiba and Angad with seerat contrast 😍😍😍😍 coffee scene 😍😍😍hug😍😍 angad teary eyed when sahuba Sai she was proud to be his wife 😍😍😍😍 with seerat he was as clear as he could be except fell for her suicide blackmail 😭😭😭

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Angad with Sahiba and Angad with seerat contrast 😍😍😍😍 coffee scene 😍😍😍hug😍😍 angad teary eyed when sahuba Sai she was proud to be his wife 😍😍😍😍 with seerat he was as clear as he could be except fell for her suicide blackmail 😭😭😭

absolutely!!! Once again amazing acting by VJ. Perfectly portrayed the emotions. Angad is truly evolving and I’m loving it! 🫢🏼🫢🏼
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

absolutely!!! Once again amazing acting by VJ. Perfectly portrayed the emotions. Angad is truly evolving and I’m loving it! 🫢🏼🫢🏼

Seerat was thinking he won’t tell Sahiba keeping her mind🀣🀣 but his that he won’t because he can’t hurt Sahiba answer stumped her 🀣🀣 that scene was good. Dress change earring will fall sahuba Wil ask he will say it fell of jewellery bag🀣🀣 later she will see the other earring in seerat room and MU 🀣🀣