Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

The show all about monga sisters demand towards Angad & his seva yo them what hd get in return nothing😥

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

The show all about monga sisters demand towards Angad & his seva yo them what hd get in return nothing😥

he get insults pain hurt heartlessness lying cheating fraud from the great Monga sisters
Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Ok who found the Car scene funny 😄…. Bechara Angad uske confession se aisa darra…. Ke Car stop karke nikal gaya 😆

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

Ok who found the Car scene funny 😄…. Bechara Angad uske confession se aisa darra…. Ke Car stop karke nikal gaya 😆

poor guy got scared and got into the road scared to be alone with her in car 🤣🤣and entered the car back only after she fainted 🤣🤣🤣
Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

poor guy got scared and got into the road scared to be alone with her in car 🤣🤣and entered the car back only after she fainted 🤣🤣🤣

True that I noticed…😆 but makers “ SLOW CLAPS” 👏

I am unable to digest the fact that they made a sexual predator come clean. Synopsis of today’s Episode :

• seerat loves Angad
  • Angad loves Sahiba
  • Sahiba loves Simran

So now Tushar’s reply to fans made sense that He will come back with a Bang

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel sad that the writers made Angad like Sahiba.

Sahiba is the wrong woman for him right now and she won't be right for him until the very end of the show (if the makers ship them that is). He's going to be suffering a lot because he caught feelings for this Sahiba. I thought it was supposed to be a love story but uh...its more of Sahiba needs a brat to love.

Angad isn't a brat so he doesn't get Sahiba's love.

I too think he needs to prioritize himself, break away from Sahiba, have some college friends and go party with them to enjoy his life. He needs a social life away from Sahiba. Friends who actually are there for him and care about him by showing their concern and love through their actions rather than words. He's not going to get friendship and love from Sahiba at this point. Just manipulation and Simran being forced on him. It's one of those, you give someone an inch and they take a mile. He supported Sahiba going to college and now she thinks he should support her in adopting Simran.

Did you guys watch the episode before Simran's truth reveal? How Angad wasn't really comfortable with adopting Simran, even his family members noticed and they asked him what about his future biological children. Ever since he's been married to Sahiba, he's not really been happy like his usual self. His wife doesn't know his worth or really care so it's time to separate!

Edited by Amanat284 - 1 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanat284

I feel sad that the writers made Angad like Sahiba.

Sahiba is the wrong woman for him right now and she won't be right for him until the very end of the show (if the makers ship them that is). He's going to be suffering a lot because he caught feelings for this Sahiba. I thought it was supposed to be a love story but uh...its more of Sahiba needs a brat to love.

Angad isn't a brat so he doesn't get Sahiba's love.

I too think he needs to prioritize himself, break away from Sahiba, have some college friends and go party with them to enjoy his life. He needs a social life away from Sahiba. Friends who actually are there for him and care about him by showing their concern and love through their actions rather than words. He's not going to get friendship and love from Sahiba at this point. Just manipulation and Simran being forced on him. It's one of those, you give someone an inch and they take a mile. He supported Sahiba going to college and now she thinks he should support her in adopting Simran.

Did you guys watch the episode before Simran's truth reveal? How Angad wasn't really comfortable with adopting Simran, even his family members noticed and they asked him what about his future biological children. Ever since he's been married to Sahiba, he's not really been happy like his usual self. His wife doesn't know his worth or really care so it's time to separate!

agree with you. His life kind of lost its sheen ever since his marriage. He was a much happier Angad before he married her.sahiba has never cared for him. I still remember how he tried to pacify her when he made that mistake with the shop burning. Simran issue he was manipulated so much and that was a big wrong on Sahiba part .for Sahiba he is a Means to achieve her dream.Even I want a Angad who is carefree happy has friends and is appreciated for the good kind man he is.
silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanat284

Angad has his flaws and did some mistakes (marrying Sahiba for example) but he's done much more for Sahiba and has been a husband to her. He's done his duty as a husband and gone above and beyond for Sahiba. If he was a husband of the 2000's ITV, she wouldn't have been able to bring Simran into the house at all. She would have been slapped left and right. She would have been stuck in the rasoi.

Takes him for granted.

If he tries to have a social life with his own wife Sahiba, she'll be like Simran kosaath me lenge, Simran this, Simran that, Even on a picnic date, bring Simran,go to the cinema-bring Simran, have a romantic dinner at night- tho bhi bring SImran. They can't consummate because of Simran (thank god, I don't want Sahiba to bear Angad's child only for her to try to abort it for Simran's sake or neglect Sahan baby for Simran)

So Angad needs to get with his college friends and do some naach gaana to help heal his pain because obviously his wife isn't the source of his comfort but his pain.

I would love to see some comedy, nok jhok and his close friends teasing him with ghudghudi. It's so cute that Angad is ticklish! I wish he had a girlfriend before Seerat. He was close to her and has some great memories. Maybe we could have a gotton a flashback of a younger happier Angad dancing with his girlfriend to Naachenge Saari Raat or even the Medley Song from Mujse Dosti Karogi.

Heand his entire family (except Indar) were so happy before the toofan Monga sisters came into his life. Bless him.

the more I read what you want for Angad I want it too. He was very happy before the mongas came onto his life. they can still show a college ex turn up and he remembering times with her and having some good fun now . I just need to see him with anyone else other than the two horrible sisters he needs to get out of Monga sisters and if he does that his life will go back to happiness.

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

the more I read what you want for Angad I want it too. He was very happy before the mongas came onto his life. they can still show a college ex turn up and he remembering times with her and having some good fun now . I just need to see him with anyone else other than the two horrible sisters he needs to get out of Monga sisters and if he does that his life will go back to happiness.

Angad should to know what could be his wife next obsession he almost fullgiled everything like dream shop & now simran in brar mansion If he knows what next then he can prepare