Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Reader17

I also didn’t like that she gave her birthday gift to Angad which Angad so lovingly gifted her..Matlab bhai uske feelings ki koi value hi nai hain,…. The look he gave her 💔

her love for Simran is more than Her care for Angad that’s how they are showing now
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Reader17

I also didn’t like that she gave her birthday gift to Angad which Angad so lovingly gifted her..Matlab bhai uske feelings ki koi value hi nai hain,…. The look he gave her 💔

yea it broke my heart but mujhe pagtha hai it was to show that they both care about Simran so they are ok to do that. Otherwise Angad would not have taken that either.

And yes when she said “I can’t lose Simran” I was like wth!!! 🙄😤 hope that isn’t the actual episode and it’s shown better than that.. please!! 🙏🙏

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

But how can you become crazy for a child you have hardly known for a week and you put aside everything for that child, you husband’s emotions, his gifts and his feelings.

Please someone send this Simran back.

Hating Sahiba’s character…. Non relatable

Love Sahan as a pair ….. but Sahiba Angad ke pyaar ke layak nai hain… Dumb af

nipunsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Not dumb but worst FL in entire ITV , hope she and seerat both dies. Monga sisters are a big curse for Angad happiness. A new fl should be introduced

silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

silence005 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Radhika_r thumbnail

Just shipping Angad. If you ship pair then you have expectations from the other . This way just we enjoy the show more

silence005 thumbnail

Radhika_r thumbnail

That party was celebration for Angad and manveers pain and hurt. Even today that Inder is so disgusting every time going on my daughter meri Simran in angad’s face felt like slapping him. This family does not deserve Angad .he should just keep away from all and lead his life and throw out the Monga sisters first. Angad is the only reason to watch this show. He was too good in today’s epi

Edited by Radhika_r - 1 years ago
silence005 thumbnail