Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nipunsharma

Mu should happen tabhi sahiba ko akkal aayegi , love realisation hoga for Angad, jealousy honi chahiye she should feel pain warna Simran jaap hi chalta rahega

this is Angad love realisation, that’s why this I love u from seerat to show he is moved on. I liked today’s epi that way they are moving towards realisation and closing seerat chapter in angad’s life properly because remember after Garry revealation he told veer I can never give my heart to anyone after seerat but I will do my duty to Sahiba now that will change
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

I have a feeling it’s all Jassi working with Garry. She would have the rain scene photos too.

the road scene is definitely for pictures Hansraj or jas&Garry either one is the culprit
nipunsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is Angad realisation usne toh pool par bhi bola tha but this is also Sahiba realisation track also no purpose of mu, sahiba is jealous of seerat with Angad, but this track is necessary Angad is in love with Sahiba, AB sahiba ko bhi realise hoga

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nipunsharma

This is Angad realisation usne toh pool par bhi bola tha but this is also Sahiba realisation track also no purpose of mu, sahiba is jealous of seerat with Angad, but this track is necessary Angad is in love with Sahiba, AB sahiba ko bhi realise hoga

realise thi dono ko hua hai. But confession nahi hua. So this will be that. They will confess, at least Angad will definitely confess.
Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

even today was sexual harassment justified as love .seerat and love 🤣🤣

Chee unbearable tha…. Ok phewww finally a full stop to seerat’s advances, hope she watches Angad confessing his love for Sahiba & has a change of heart as she is white washed from 🐀➡️🐁

Thankfully no cringy spoilers now….

Reader17 thumbnail

Team Critic

But Kya alag level ki pagal dikhaya hain Sahiba ko, why can’t Inder give an organ ?

My heat broke when Angad said “I can’t loose you to which Sahiba said & I can’t loose Simran”

I just want Simran jaap to be over.

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

But Kya alag level ki pagal dikhaya hain Sahiba ko, why can’t Inder give an organ ?

My heat broke when Angad said “I can’t loose you to which Sahiba said & I can’t loose Simran”

I just want Simran jaap to be over.

what was that answer by Sahiba yaar what should Angad feel with an answer like that. I hated her reply
nipunsharma thumbnail

Everyone is tired of Simran jaap, Simran track should be over, just waiting for MU track want sahiba to be in pain for Angad. Tabhi mazaa aayega

Reader17 thumbnail

Team Critic

I also didn’t like that she gave her birthday gift to Angad which Angad so lovingly gifted her..Matlab bhai uske feelings ki koi value hi nai hain,…. The look he gave her 💔

nipunsharma thumbnail

Yes ya toh hai , Sahiba is the worst fl in ITV Sahiba ko love realisation hona chahiye ab warna koi use nhi otherwise get a new fl for Angad not seerat who should value Angad