Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/FcIDbE_Rnqk. Angad related spoiler

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

I have a lot of things to say but seeing people assassinating Angad’s character left, right & centre in the main thread that he will willingly cheat that too with seerat 🤣

Matlab people have amnesia here, he was very clear in his stance with seerat during the rain sequence that Time changes everything, it changes a person, their behaviour and their feelings and he does not feel the same way about her…. These are the exact same lines that Angad had spoken also it is morally wrong as it is what it is….He also gave her a last warning.

Now when seerat drunk diald Angad, he had ASKED her to come home directly, but her phone fell down and a guy came up to her offering her ride. So as part of his family, it was his duty to protect a woman’s honour especially when he knows about her drunk situation with a stranger around her even if the same woman has dishonourable intentions.

The only fault here was he didn’t take Veer, and woh usse bhari padega as I feel that may be somebody was indeed taking their videos & pictures.

So when he reached to take Seerat, she obviously pounced into him, like she always does… this time touching his beard and making him uncomfortable, but loved that part when Angad stopped seerat when she was about to hug him. The way seerat was yelling at the top of her voice Mera Angad aagaya…. He was plainly irritated & embarrassed… he told her Shush up by using sign language.

Now here comes the expert predictions by Ema lovers that now Angad will lift her up and take her to her bedroom and she will do something or utter something romantic.

By this logic if she is close to loosing consciousness and they reach home, seeing nobody around to help, He would do the obvious i.e picking her up and dropping her to her room safely ….. Now I don’t want to contemplate ke what will seerat say or do ? Hold Angad’s hands & tell him that she strongly feels for him or instigate him about Sahiba blahhh blahhh blahhh…..

Even behind any twisted logic of anybody that there will be more such instances of Angad & seerat and he will hide that from Sahiba, He might as well as there is no trust between them & vice versa…. He hid the seerat’s dirty intentions from the Rain sequence as he did not want to hurt his wife.

And regarding Sahiba… this is a VJ appreciation thread…. But she has become the most hated character during this Simran track after 💩🐀 of course.

24*7 her simran jaap is on. It’s so annoying. Painting ke illava bahar bhi emotions dikhaane padte hain.

Angad’s lines are a mirror to his state of heart. Felt his pain 💔

minakrish thumbnail

DT Note:

Appreciation threads are to be used to admire and appreciate a particular actor/actress/character. All discussions related to actor's/actress's performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs.

Any negative (bashing/filthy language) comments/opinion on other characters/actors or on storyline that are not relevant to the thread's topic, scene or actor/characters scene with other characters should NOT be discussed here.

Members can discuss a relevant scene where other characters are involved but no speculation or hint about non-existent couple/love angle!

For discussing episodes, please move over to TMD Episode Discussion Thread.

(This thread has been reviewed and reopened. All episode discussion comments have been moved to the EDT)

Edited by minakrish - 1 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail

Loved th episode today angad😍😍 ..he in a way saw the real seerat today and Vj’s expressions and acting in the entire seerat scene 👏👏👏👏👏👏 his concern for Simran in spite of everything 😍😍

nipunsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Next track will be sahiba love realisation, when she will see Angad with seerat and misunderstanding will happen tabhi sahiba ko Akal aayegi next track should be seerat otherwise sahiba will do Simran jaap only, jealousy will be there, that’s why seerat Angad scenes are happening and Angad is not telling anything to Sahiba regarding rain scene and pub scene

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing acting by VJ today. He showed the differences so brilliantly again. The way he held and treated Seerat vs Sahiba. He’s truly adding that extra layer to the story just with small nuances.

After today I’m even more sure Angad will never cross his limits with Seerat intentionally. The makers are trapping him slowly, but after todays episode I’m liking the story progressing. Hope they continue to show it this way.

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

Amazing acting by VJ today. He showed the differences so brilliantly again. The way he held and treated Seerat vs Sahiba. He’s truly adding that extra layer to the story just with small nuances.

After today I’m even more sure Angad will never cross his limits with Seerat intentionally. The makers are trapping him slowly, but after todays episode I’m liking the story progressing. Hope they continue to show it this way.

the earring in the pocket and the entire scene from pub till house specially on road someone is taking pictures 👍 Angad will be trapped
Edited by Radhika_r - 1 years ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

the earring in the pocket and the entire scene from pub till house specially on road someone is taking pictures 👍

I have a feeling it’s all Jassi working with Garry. She would have the rain scene photos too.

Edited by apuni88 - 1 years ago
nipunsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mu should happen tabhi sahiba ko akkal aayegi , love realisation hoga for Angad, jealousy honi chahiye she should feel pain warna Simran jaap hi chalta rahega

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Originally posted by: apuni88

Unintentionally also he will never go near the line… cross karna door ki baat hain…. VJ you stole my heart today ❤️ Big Fan….

Yes he is trapped as he contemplated whether or not should he reveal his whereabouts considering the scenario of Simran missing.

U can clearly see the way he treated His lady and the other woman of his house…..

Confession coming next and then MU regarding the earring.

Edited by Reader17 - 1 years ago