Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

That girl is dancer so she did good..i feel now real track start..Angad may fake in future too..as of now still they think Sunny there so Whenever needed Angad fake as Sunny..But once he know Real villain then open fight hoga..As of now this Gary doing behind so whats so great abt him..He cant win with Angad directly so doing al behind..anyway Angad hard work wont go anywhere..

His money and diamond come back to him..If Gary get easy money he loose eventually..If he cheat Angad and someone will cheat himπŸ˜‚

Most funny is to put down Angad..Elevating Gary like he won a war and sacrificed his lifeπŸ˜‚ kuch bhi..yaha moral policies and ethics come apply to Angad only..But rest characters excused woh itna criminal kyun na baneπŸ˜‚ Wrong is wrong whoveer do..Just bec we like character woh sahi hota hai kyaπŸ˜‚ Kuch bhiπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Fraud karne wala great and who got cheated ..really abusing real victim..If this correct why crying for all these days about that night scene and so called physical abuse πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ even now trying so much πŸ˜‚ Log tak nahi hote same bol bol ke πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ So much negative atmosphere here πŸ™ no wonder forum activity decreased so much as there is no control here.

silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The dance look good &hot😍

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

For me he is a comedy piece villain .Everytime he is unable to fight angad openly he attacks from back either trying to ruin his marriage day or even his business.He is a coward who cannot fight in front of angad face.

@bold, same feeling for me, he also have Dog tail, no matter how much we try to straighten it will go back to the same position 🀣🀣🀣🀣..

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

The dance look good &hot😍

just compare this with that Mumbai dance by Fl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 8 months ago

Today VJ and Himanshi nailed it

VJs acting was πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. I always wonder how his voice and dialogue delivery will be always on point , no ott , no gulping of words even shouting lungs off , his command over his voice ohhhh Man πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

the way he expresses Angad hurt/ pain angry while saying hurtful words to Sahiba tears in his eyes bravo πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘you actually feel it ..

same Himanshi also nailed it today

Sahiba her shock not accepting what she heard from Angad , her pain, hurt , where she failed , Confusion great she just nailed it today πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’―πŸ‘