Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Jaan dene jaa raha hoon tumhe kya farak padta hai😭😭😭😭 he knows she gives a damn and she don’t Care about him or his feelings 👍 good for him

that dialogue was too sad really!! 🥺😞
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly he was hurting his eyes showed his hurt and he wanted to Simran to leave but she stopped him from going to Simran she never even gave him a glance and was happily singing dancing playing family with Inder and Simran and now saying I care 🤣🤣🤣

even now see the love overflowing for Simran happily smiling and putting Simran to sleep after Angad said these words too

Can understand angad’s frustration. His life is really a mess and the Monga sisters will always torture him but never leave him. angad is the their jackpot ..🤣🤣they won’t leave him😭😭😭they can achieve their greedy dreams only thru him

silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Radhika_r thumbnail

Actually it is doing good in Hindi considering the slot . Agreed it will do much better if the writers can improve the story . But the seerat issue does not worry much as these are standard vamp moves and happens in all shows. Angad actions till now has been correct ..haters and fans overreact always but that is to be ignored and as you said there are those who have managed to bring in so much hatred by imagining scenes and their own false narratives

worse case scenario happens also it is fine … Sahiba will leave and many want that too as her lack of empathy is a deal breaker.angad also is not in love and he won’t become Devdas with Sahiba leaving so it works fine both ways

it is the negativity but we saw more of that in udaan than here with the imli track ..

but my gut feeling is someone is picturing seerat angad and will blackmail seerat using all this

but I love how Vj has been doing his scenes with seerat it requires a lot of skill to show the difference in scenes with two ladies 👍

Edited by Radhika_r - 1 years ago
A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Actually it is doing good in Hindi considering the slot . Agreed it will do much better if the writers can improve the story . But the seerat issue does not worry much as these are standard vamp moves and happens in all shows. Angad actions till now has been correct ..haters and fans overreact always but that is to be ignored and as you said there are those who have managed to bring in so much hatred by imagining scenes and their own false narratives

worse case scenario happens also it is fine … Sahiba will leave and many want that too as her lack of empathy is a deal breaker.angad also is not in love and he won’t become Devdas with Sahiba leaving so it works fine both ways

it is the negativity but we saw more of that in udaan than here with the imli track ..

but my gut feeling is someone is picturing seerat angad and will blackmail seerat using all this

but I love how Vj has been doing his scenes with seerat it requires a lot of skill to show the difference in scenes with two ladies 👍

we say in tamil "kamalai kannanuku kandrathellan manchala than theriyum" that is happening here .otherwise vj perfectly potraid what is Angad stance with seerat
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

we say in tamil "kamalai kannanuku kandrathellan manchala than theriyum" that is happening here .otherwise vj perfectly potraid what is Angad stance with seerat

haha well said and it fits well here! I agree with that. He is portraying the scenes be very well. He did seem quite irritated with Seerat behaviour and just wanted to get her home. I’m just sick and tired of the makers trying to stretch this track and Simran track. Like why can’t they have made Angad take Veer with him. Otherwise VJ is doing an amazing job portraying with what little he is given as part of the character. If it was anyone else it would have been difficult to show the difference. Especially when with Sahiba, Angad is not in romantic terms. It’s also irritation there but a different kind and that is shown very well.

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

haha well said and it fits well here! I agree with that. He is portraying the scenes be very well. He did seem quite irritated with Seerat behaviour and just wanted to get her home. I’m just sick and tired of the makers trying to stretch this track and Simran track. Like why can’t they have made Angad take Veer with him. Otherwise VJ is doing an amazing job portraying with what little he is given as part of the character. If it was anyone else it would have been difficult to show the difference. Especially when with Sahiba, Angad is not in romantic terms. It’s also irritation there but a different kind and that is shown very well.

Yup it is frustration and hurt with Sahiba and irritation with seerat he has brought out the expressions so well .yes it is more difficult when you are not in romantic terms and have bring out the difference with both ladies .even today the scene was done very well by him she came to hug but he pushed her away and I liked that part
A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yup it is frustration and hurt with Sahiba and irritation with seerat he has brought out the expressions so well .yes it is more difficult when you are not in romantic terms and have bring out the difference with both ladies .even today the scene was done very well by him she came to hug but he pushed her away and I liked that part

Angad clearly showedhis dissoppointment & hurt still madam busy to happyli baby sitting simran than shiw her concern for Angad.Inder sir so many time helped to make simran sleep then why cant today

Inder said he dont know how to make sahAn closer sir please took your daughter from his room thats enough to make them closer

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

Angad clearly showedhis dissoppointment & hurt still madam busy to happyli baby sitting simran than shiw her concern for Angad.Inder sir so many time helped to make simran sleep then why cant today

Inder said he dont know how to make sahAn closer sir please took your daughter from his room thats enough to make them closer

yup she sees him disappointed and hurt and says some words and is happily talking to Simran and putting her to sleep who needs a wife like this 🤣🤣🤣