Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

They doing it deliberately..Every track they showed Angad growth and feelings but they always paused Sahiba feelings..now in this they paused Angad feelings and Sahiba ka dika raha thoda..I feel its deliberate to show Angad as Sunny and Sahiba get doubt if Angad detached to her..Its deliberate despite of all Sahiba trust him then she will grow otherwise one more Mu on the way and they want to stretch track and extend time span of show..So they always make characters forget and start fresh and pair chemistry even after so much discontinuity if they write we can feel it and writers using that. At end slot is one more disadvantage just one week thoda filler dikaya they dropped so much..

So when slot is not prime slot or no established ratings its always struggle and after reaching 2 they will def dont want to loose that want to gain and so max stick to drama and here there Sahan thats it. Its not love story anymore

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In Shastri sisters after marraige they continued the third wheel track and after that they never showed much on pair … compared to that I feel this show doing much better and they have carried the interest well on the pair after marriage for this long … and the chemistry is still intact considering it’s almost a year with the pair without even a proper hug

Edited by Radhika_r - 9 months ago
silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sriarshi thumbnail

Ya not like regular Tv romance falling each other and holding and hugs here nothing..Just some times eye locks and 3 or 4 hugs..Still people waiting and Pair is hit esp Rumi track hit bec of their feelings, depth and intensity..Woh Mu reason stupid tha still no one cared as Pair chemistry 🔥🔥 And writers know what they doing and keeping Angad angry and continuing and Sahiba almost confessed and next day she said she need to put more efforts..they know what they doing and Sahan paused so they can move Sunny track..And continue Sahan along with Sunny drama and bec of slot max Drama hi milega

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

In Shastri sisters after marraige they continued the third wheel track and after that they never showed much on pair … compared to that I feel this show doing much better and they have carried the interest well on the pair after marriage for this long … and the chemistry is still intact considering it’s almost a year with the pair without even a proper hug

Radhika_r thumbnail

They needed Angad to show that hurt and distance because of the ongoing track I feel ..eventually sunny will replace Angad and the distance is needed for that…it is deliberate I feel…they know what they are doing and this hurt and distance phase is deliberate I feel also they are prolonging the consummation because after that its separation and leap…in fact they are milking the pre consummation stage to the maximum which is possible for so long only because the chemistry is awesome and is standing on and maintaining its impact without even a proper hug

silence005 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Radhika_r thumbnail

Haan they need to bring some celebration but apparently this drama strategy is working for them at this slot so don’t think they will change..

silence005 thumbnail

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sriarshi

They doing it deliberately..Every track they showed Angad growth and feelings but they always paused Sahiba feelings..now in this they paused Angad feelings and Sahiba ka dika raha thoda..I feel its deliberate to show Angad as Sunny and Sahiba get doubt if Angad detached to her..Its deliberate despite of all Sahiba trust him then she will grow otherwise one more Mu on the way and they want to stretch track and extend time span of show..So they always make characters forget and start fresh and pair chemistry even after so much discontinuity if they write we can feel it and writers using that. At end slot is one more disadvantage just one week thoda filler dikaya they dropped so much..

So when slot is not prime slot or no established ratings its always struggle and after reaching 2 they will def dont want to loose that want to gain and so max stick to drama and here there Sahan thats it. Its not love story anymore

know in this slot they can’t show long romantic scenes but I feel they don’t know how to mix romance & drama that’s the problem just few minutes scenes is enough but the scene should have meaning full & intense .no needs Angad softening towards her they could continue Angad Angry but why they hesitated to show the proximity why this 5m distance for every scene 🙄
sriarshi thumbnail

Proximity they avoiding from the start ab koi reason nahi they showing other shows of the same PH..Yaha kyun nahi dikate dika raha but always galat jaga hota hai😂 Yash, Jas now and prev Seerat and Rumi got half share 😂 even Inder EMA also got close scenes 🤦‍♀️ Now may be Veer, Keerat ka bhi ate hai🤦‍♀️ and other X,Y,Z couple except main leads kyun ki no reason..They may feel if they show romance acc to them they cant show drama or whatever reasons or they feel run out of story and use that as trump card 🤦‍♀️ ..

I am sure they know but avoiding close scenes now is too much as already too much waiting for lead couple scenes. Its all how they want to create if they want they can and if they dont want what we can do..Ab Trps also rising they need to show consistency n scenes need to show more not just ek month mein one scene. Never saw any serial pausing lead pair love story like this 🤦‍♀️

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

know in this slot they can’t show long romantic scenes but I feel they don’t know how to mix romance & drama that’s the problem just few minutes scenes is enough but the scene should have meaning full & intense .no needs Angad softening towards her they could continue Angad Angry but why they hesitated to show the proximity why this 5m distance for every scene 🙄