Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sriarshi

First accidental kiss 🥰 so perfect just like unexpected one..Perfectly done. When Angad about to kiss smile on Sahiba face..When he kissed saw that her smile disappeared and she also shy, shock kind and he also later shocked what he did🤣

Angad reaction depend on sahiba reaction esp when no confession happened and no feelings exchanged people who do accidental things check other person reaction first.. then Simran talking to him he came to senses and felt awkwardness..Then Sahiba Simran left..He kind of started feeling then Seerat mam disturbed🤣🤣

Loved Angad cute acting and how he make everything special for Sahiba. Wish same done by Sahiba for him not seen any special moments for him🥲 or not even any feelings showed..Somehow i feel Sahiba love him but not deeply like Angad. She may like him or love him but feelings are not that deep..Somehow she take him casual way may be because of no love experience whatever. May be someone need to tell her or need some reality check. If only writers interest in showing we get it.

But with todays episode they are getting back to old TMD. First Angad scene i felt funny, entertaining..Jas scene drama with family equations of joint family and loved Jas point of view and Darji point of view..Somehow saw old Jasleen today which is nice rather than her instigating Seerat..Nice to see Jas power hungry and fighting for her rights even she is villain atleast she has purpose now👍 Angad Simran Sahiba scene was cute and with little romance.

Over all well balanced episode with joint family equation which was original theme along with 3 love stories.

bIt is VJ acting that make us to feel that angad loves her more deeply. But I agree Angad has only two tasks in his life one is his Sahiba and other is his Vaada given to seerat, but Sahiba being FL has to do multiple tasks. Also the way she has grown up she did not come acrosss any such experience and the character is written that she is a strong headed girlNot very emotional one but Angad is an emotional character. Sahiba does small things for him but it will be Angad only who has to do more and VJ acting make us believe that he loves deeply from his heart . If it would have been some other actor to abhi Tak to show band ho gaya hota. Wait for one week we will get to know whether he loves vaada or sahiba deeply.
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

bIt is VJ acting that make us to feel that angad loves her more deeply. But I agree Angad has only two tasks in his life one is his Sahiba and other is his Vaada given to seerat, but Sahiba being FL has to do multiple tasks. Also the way she has grown up she did not come acrosss any such experience and the character is written that she is a strong headed girlNot very emotional one but Angad is an emotional character. Sahiba does small things for him but it will be Angad only who has to do more and VJ acting make us believe that he loves deeply from his heart . If it would have been some other actor to abhi Tak to show band ho gaya hota. Wait for one week we will get to know whether he loves vaada or sahiba deeply.

yup guess the deep love shown in the hospital episodes is not enough 😂😂😂 if that’s not enough Sahiba should leave no need for Angad to prove anything again to her 👍

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

yup guess the deep love shown in the hospital episodes is not enough 😂😂😂 if that’s not enough Sahiba should leave no need for Angad to prove anything again to her 👍

even after hospital track still suspecting his love then🙄 T ruth is Angad had multiple task than sahiba He should please everyone from his family & mongas.& should handle his wife kaand too.for sahiba she didnot care other feelings what she thinks thats right to her she do that .
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

even after hospital track still suspecting his love then🙄 T ruth is Angad had multiple task than sahiba He should please everyone from his family & mongas.& should handle his wife kaand too.for sahiba she didnot care other feelings what she thinks thats right to her she do that .

wahi actually Angad is the one with many things in hand specially Sahiba kaand management 😂😂😂

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

VJ acting make me to connect to Angad more make me understand his POV..But Angad feelings, actions is character written like that. Coming to tasks Angad also have more responsibilities but they written that clearly...Sahiba responsibilities were sacrifices, mahan acts she did for all except Angad..

But Angad one written for all one by one not confuse viewers. I can say writers confuse with Sahiba bec they wanted her independent going against breaking rules kind but Trps fallen changed her to Mahan..Sahan love story progressed frm Angad side they showed his growth steadily in every track..We saw his priorities.

PS: Every time cant excuse everything with Seerat Angle bec Seerat angle vaada is there so Angad efforts actions, feelings go away acc to few but same time no one mentioned about Sahiba who not even grown an inch in Sahan relationship. She may grown as individual character from arrogant to Mahan..But whats her contribution in Sahan? What she did for Angad? ( put Seerat angle aside ) bec Seerat angle there Angad growth wont go away or Sahiba side not much feelings can be excused.

Pair means both side efforts, feelings otherwise its like one is always giving ..other always taking and end if not working leaving..Its like Selfish relation for me. Selfless relations not like this.

Anyway hum kya sochte doesnt matter end for writers Sahiba even dont do anything she deserve all 🤣but Angad despite of doing all deserve pain 👏

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Radhika_r thumbnail

VJ acting make me to connect to Angad more make me understand his POV..But Angad feelings, actions is character written like that. Coming to tasks Angad also have more responsibilities but they written that clearly...Sahiba responsibilities were sacrifices, mahan acts she did for all except Angad..

But Angad one written for all one by one not confuse viewers. I can say writers confuse with Sahiba bec they wanted her independent going against breaking rules kind but Trps fallen changed her to Mahan..Sahan love story progressed frm Angad side they showed his growth steadily in every track..We saw his priorities.

PS: Every time cant excuse everything with Seerat Angle bec Seerat angle vaada is there so Angad efforts actions, feelings go away acc to few but same time no one mentioned about Sahiba who not even grown an inch in Sahan relationship. She may grown as individual character from arrogant to Mahan..But whats her contribution in Sahan? What she did for Angad? ( put Seerat angle aside ) bec Seerat angle there Angad growth wont go away or Sahiba side not much feelings can be excused.

Pair means both side efforts, feelings otherwise its like one is always giving ..other always taking and end if not working leaving..Its like Selfish relation for me. Selfless relations not like this.

Anyway hum kya sochte doesnt matter end for writers Sahiba even dont do anything she deserve all 🤣but Angad despite of doing all deserve pain 👏

you are so right 👏👏👏👏 Angad will suffer despite #sahan being only because of him
sriarshi thumbnail

Haha to prove Sahiba now Angad need to die 🤣 then his love is great 🤣 otherwise aise hi uska zindagi har din Sahiba madam ko prove karna hai but Sahiba madam wont prove or do anything bec her Seerat di chipkegi 🤣 So she can sit and enjoy and all efforts from Angad side..

Today kiss scene she changed her smile to shock but Angad is awakard. 🤣🤣like Sahiba is blushing 🤔 if she have feelings she need to happy na🤣 why she shocked 🤣 Whatever Angad do now is problem 😏So, its waste of time honestly..No need to do anything if anyone want to go let them👍 its good for him. Aise one side love story kab tak chalega..

Main problem when Seerat come on screen writers write scenes of Angad with Seerat and they write sad scenes for Sahan..So sahan loose connection bec who is doing All Angad not doing anything as usual Sahiba behave like nothing happened 🤣🤣..But people instead of asking for Sahiba growth blame Angad 🤣🤣pair means both not one 🤣

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Radhika_r thumbnail

Haha to prove Sahiba now Angad need to die 🤣 then his love is great 🤣 otherwise aise hi uska zindagi har din Sahiba madam ko prove karna hai but Sahiba madam wont prove or do anything bec her Seerat di chipkegi 🤣 So she can sit and enjoy and all efforts from Angad side..

Today kiss scene she changed her smile to shock but Angad is awakard. 🤣🤣like Sahiba is blushing 🤔 if she have feelings she need to happy na🤣 why she shocked 🤣 Whatever Angad do now is problem 😏So, its waste of time honestly..No need to do anything if anyone want to go let them👍 its good for him. Aise one side love story kab tak chalega..

Main problem when Seerat come on screen writers write scenes of Angad with Seerat and they write sad scenes for Sahan..So sahan loose connection bec who is doing All Angad not doing anything as usual Sahiba behave like nothing happened 🤣🤣..But people instead of asking for Sahiba growth blame Angad 🤣🤣pair means both not one 🤣

better to restrict to Angad no expectations from Sahiba..tired of the narrative being twisted to justify her kaandds. His individual story will be emotional and worth watching
A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

writer always wants Angad in pain even he is right or wrong😍 maybe because of vj 😄

I think seerat an excuse because same people find episode boring & fillers if there is not seerat & Angad scene then 🤣🤣

Edited by A.Theepa - 1 years ago
sriarshi thumbnail

Ya Todays episode well balanced but filler bec there is nothing to bash Angad🤣 i think makers want to spoil all wild dreams about Angad🤣 todays episode i guess they are soon gonna follow OG🤣 Fun entertaining scene or Veer Keerat progression, Jas back to old Jas fighting for power, Seerat as usual Stupid fool🤣 like old 🤣 Joint family equations..felt like Old TMD today.

Don't know why people giving Seerat so much weightage when writers also not writing any good scene just all plain joker kind of for me🤣🤣 but People wild dreams reactions make me laugh🤣🤣

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

writer always wants Angad in pain even he is right or wrong😍 maybe because of vj 😄

I think seerat an excuse because same people find episode boring & fillers if there is not seerat & Angad scene then 🤣🤣