Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Aww that jahanpanah act today VJ is too good his voice 😍😍😍😍😍

too cute!! 😍🤩
A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He knows sahiba stressed about the responsibility & manbeer reactions .& He tried to encourage her to took tge respondibility👍He defended her front of jasleen too still Angad didnot cared enouh sahiba 🤔🤣

He is ths one refused simran sleep with them & He is in dream world after the accidental kiss seerat knock on the door wakeuped him from the dream still He is dont want to close with his wife 🤣🤣again remember kamalai kannukku kandrathellam manchal🤣

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

I wished that scene bit long 😍instead that jassie long drama🙄.vj😍😍😍😍Dreamy Angad in last scene🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I was expecting volunatry kiss not accidental but kuch to mila. He was lost in kiss after that. My god he is expression king. Abhi to bus puppy face hi dekhne ko Milega. Rat has come to tell ILU proposal

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He knows sahiba stressed about the responsibility & manbeer reactions .& He tried to encourage her to took tge respondibility👍He defended her front of jasleen too still Angad didnot cared enouh sahiba 🤔🤣

He is ths one refused simran sleep with them & He is in dream world after the accidental kiss seerat knock on the door wakeuped him from the dream still He is dont want to close with his wife 🤣🤣again remember kamalai kannukku kandrathellam manchal🤣

wahi everything is yellow to the jaundiced eye 😂😂😂 he encouraged her supported her took a stand for her with jasleen actually wanted Simran out their room and the accidental kiss but ya he wants seerat he had feelings for seerat and what not 😂😂😂 anyways let it be chalo jaldi niklo and free him
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I was expecting volunatry kiss not accidental but kuch to mila. He was lost in kiss after that. My god he is expression king. Abhi to bus puppy face hi dekhne ko Milega. Rat has come to tell ILU proposal

the expression after the kiss 😍😍😍
A.Theepa thumbnail

wahi everything is yellow to the jaundiced eye 😂😂😂 he encouraged her supported her took a stand for her with jasleen actually wanted Simran out their room and the accidental kiss but ya he wants seerat he had feelings for seerat and what not 😂😂😂 anyways let it be chalo jaldi niklo and free him

He didnot even went to his mother know she is Angry busy with sahiba bakths to celeberate her new position still which name he got 😔🤣

Radhika_r thumbnail

He didnot even went to his mother know she is Angry busy with sahiba bakths to celeberate her new position still which name he got 😔🤣

exactly never went to his mother even though he knows his mother is upset but instead was celebrating Sahiba and doing her jaap but ya he has feelings for Seerat he wants seerat 😂😂😂
A.Theepa thumbnail

exactly never went to his mother even though he knows his mother is upset but instead was celebrating Sahiba and doing her jaap but ya he has feelings for Seerat he wants seerat 😂😂😂

ok he wants seerat but what stopping sahobs to express her feelings didnot saw any progress from her .dont say she suspect Angad had feelings for seerat she had immense trust on Angad na 🤣

Radhika_r thumbnail

ok he wants seerat but what stopping sahobs to express her feelings didnot saw any progress from her .dont say she suspect Angad had feelings for seerat she had immense trust on Angad na 🤣

she has any feelings for Angad ???She has any empathy for Angad or Manveer ??? She only knows to take from Angad she has nothing to give not even feelings 😂😂😂 atleast I have not seen any feelings or empathy for Angad or Manveer from her. When he does something she likes and approves she will behave nicely with him that’s all.

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

First accidental kiss 🥰 so perfect just like unexpected one..Perfectly done. When Angad about to kiss smile on Sahiba face..When he kissed saw that her smile disappeared and she also shy, shock kind and he also later shocked what he did🤣

Angad reaction depend on sahiba reaction esp when no confession happened and no feelings exchanged people who do accidental things check other person reaction first.. then Simran talking to him he came to senses and felt awkwardness..Then Sahiba Simran left..He kind of started feeling then Seerat mam disturbed🤣🤣

Loved Angad cute acting and how he make everything special for Sahiba. Wish same done by Sahiba for him not seen any special moments for him🥲 or not even any feelings showed..Somehow i feel Sahiba love him but not deeply like Angad. She may like him or love him but feelings are not that deep..Somehow she take him casual way may be because of no love experience whatever. May be someone need to tell her or need some reality check. If only writers interest in showing we get it.

But with todays episode they are getting back to old TMD. First Angad scene i felt funny, entertaining..Jas scene drama with family equations of joint family and loved Jas point of view and Darji point of view..Somehow saw old Jasleen today which is nice rather than her instigating Seerat..Nice to see Jas power hungry and fighting for her rights even she is villain atleast she has purpose now👍 Angad Simran Sahiba scene was cute and with little romance.

Over all well balanced episode with joint family equation which was original theme along with 3 love stories.