Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Sahiba leaving is ok but after vj interview am waiting for seerat reaction that’s the interesting part 😂😂😂😂

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Seerat is joker 🤣🤣todays scene when Angad knocked how she got alerted open door cant stop laughing🤣 nowadays she making me laugh🤣Imagine Seerat doing party get caught by Angad or Angad getting proposal for her 🤣 to get her married i want this kind of scenes where Angad torture her with Extra responsibility hell bent on marry her get proposals🤣🤣 tab dekna her reaction🤣 today also when Sahiba saying go to our house see her face🤣🤣 haha

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Sahiba leaving is ok but after vj interview am waiting for seerat reaction that’s the interesting part 😂😂😂😂

sriarshi thumbnail

Seerat sitting on chair saying should say my opinion🤣 i have right to get keys🤣 she became pagal by playing victim card..acting like Crying for Gary..Depressed mood acting for Angad to get sympathy🤣bandi confuse hoke kya kar rahi pata nahi🤣🤣🤣 but her scenes are so funny🤣🤣

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sriarshi

Seerat sitting on chair saying should say my opinion🤣 i have right to get keys🤣 she became pagal by playing victim card..acting like Crying for Gary..Depressed mood acting for Angad to get sympathy🤣bandi confuse hoke kya kar rahi pata nahi🤣🤣🤣 but her scenes are so funny🤣🤣

so true!! She’s beyond delusional. She’s so funny.
sriarshi thumbnail

Hope she move on and Angad also let her go saying he giving her pain👍 If makers avoid Sahiba efforts no use of love story..They avoid her feelings but its Angad effrots and feelings but Seerat nonsense come all forget Angad efforts..Waise Sahiba get free pass like she did all..Why cant she confess ? All saying she also love him? So why cant she confess? Why only Angad need to do? There is no rule na Girls cant confess 🤣 Udaan we saw Chakor did first🤣

It just about priority? If Angad not prioritising then what Sahiba is doing? What game she playing? If Angad playing love vs responsibility🤣 what game Sahiba is playing ? Makers kuch bhi dikake Angad pe sara blame dalne ki koshish half effort Sahiba emotions pe concentrate karte better hoga🤣🤣 they showing Angad not proposing but big question is why cant Sahiba do that first? If she also love him deeply and wants to be with him🤔 So angad also get doubt ?why she also not showing any feelings or trying or putting any efforts like him?

Radhika_r thumbnail

Hope she move on and Angad also let her go saying he giving her pain👍 If makers avoid Sahiba efforts no use of love story..They avoid her feelings but its Angad effrots and feelings but Seerat nonsense come all forget Angad efforts..Waise Sahiba get free pass like she did all..Why cant she confess ? All saying she also love him? So why cant she confess? Why only Angad need to do? There is no rule na Girls cant confess 🤣 Udaan we saw Chakor did first🤣

It just about priority? If Angad not prioritising then what Sahiba is doing? What game she playing? If Angad playing love vs responsibility🤣 what game Sahiba is playing ? Makers kuch bhi dikake Angad pe sara blame dalne ki koshish half effort Sahiba emotions pe concentrate karte better hoga🤣🤣 they showing Angad not proposing but big question is why cant Sahiba do that first? If she also love him deeply and wants to be with him🤔 So angad also get doubt ?why she also not showing any feelings or trying or putting any efforts like him?

wahi na no clue what she is feeling but she is wanting confession from him even on the day his brother died. She feels nothing for him but just wants him to feel for her 😂😂😂😂 he asked her na in return you tell me why she did not 😂😂😂 she and love 😂😂😂😂😂 does not show any feelings even by action😂😂😂 she alwys gets free pass for her kaands 😂😂😂Angad should never confess let her go good riddance
A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

because she is goddess Angad should beg her love & hate.but she only show her emotion when seerat involved for guilttripping him.
Radhika_r thumbnail

Aww that jahanpanah act today VJ is too good his voice 😍😍😍😍😍

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

because she is goddess Angad should beg her love & hate.but she only show her emotion when seerat involved for guilttripping him.

she is PhD in guilt tripping 😂😂 does kaands and guilt trips Angad 😂😂😂 see supported EMA and never felt empathy for Manveer she was explaining Gayatri ki majboori but let’s see what she says about her sister’s kaands 😂😂she may say seerat di se karwaya gaya again and make Angad guilty 😂😂😂

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Aww that jahanpanah act today VJ is too good his voice 😍😍😍😍😍

I wished that scene bit long 😍instead that jassie long drama🙄.vj😍😍😍😍Dreamy Angad in last scene🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰