Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

omg Garry is not abuser ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he is awesome we even want. Comeback and repetition of what he did ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but Angad he is the worst ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Angad please expose everyoneโ€™s hypocracy specially sahibaโ€™s๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I thinknAngad is the only person didnot get special detregent to white wash after joining zahiba๐Ÿ˜‚but he not needed white washing he is already a white character๐Ÿ˜€but in future garry jasleen or seerat anyone can get whit wash with joining sahiba๐Ÿ˜‚but even Babhi ki chamcha veer say something against her then He will get bashed ๐Ÿ˜‚
A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Poor Angad he brought back sahiba from death still he dont know her value ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

I thinknAngad is the only person didnot get special detregent to white wash after joining zahiba๐Ÿ˜‚but he not needed white washing he is already a white character๐Ÿ˜€but in future garry jasleen or seerat anyone can get whit wash with joining sahiba๐Ÿ˜‚but even Babhi ki chamcha veer say something against her then He will get bashed ๐Ÿ˜‚

yes Angad has always faced the music for his mistakes not like Ms hypocrite justifying the wrong as right. Wait and see soon seerat also will be whitewashed again by FL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ joining team Sahiba means like bathing in river Ganges all sins washed away ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but for Angad even that does not work ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Radhika_r thumbnail

Poor Angad he brought back sahiba from death still he dont know her value ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yup he has not confessed his love for her after all what he didโ€ฆnothing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he should have accepted her death and had her cremated but stupid guy brought her back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he wants seerat na he still loves seerat na so a dead Sahiba would have been perfect for him to get seerat but stupid guy brought her back to life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I know when it comes to Sahiba they show Angad in bad light ab any scenes wrong ..he get blamed humiliated๐Ÿคฃ but Inder after married,having 17 yrs son ..loved another women, made her pregnant became great bec Sahiba hand on him๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Writers and their nonsense to make Sahiba great๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ they forgot what they showed prev track justified EMA through Sahiba using Simran but EMA is wrong need punishment but involved Manveer who is victim washed Inder successfully by make him accept Sahiba๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

if he accept Sahiba his sins washed away๐Ÿคฃso logic is Sahiba is goddess if her hand anyone all get washed like Santosh, Seerat, Inder, Kiara list goes on as many soon join in Andh bhakt club of Sahiba๐Ÿคฃ

justified EMA of inder and made Manveer miserable but look at the hypocracy here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

sriarshi thumbnail

Arey yar she called Inder Papa when Angad stopped calling him dad ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿคฃ why she care for Manveer feelings now. As at end she hav her backbone Inder Papa๐Ÿคฃ thats enough...When Sasu ma need her hand writers wash Manveer ๐Ÿคฃ then manveer also join club i used to wait fr this but the way writers showing Inder..Ignoring Angad caring only Sahiba now not interested in Manveer, Sahiba bonding..I prefer natural emotions not forced or over emotions like Inder,Veer nodding head fr everything..When all characters nod head samjo Serial story katam๐Ÿคฃ

ya As a mahan & sacrificer she should said I will accept this when manveer gives it to me.but dont know maybe she cared for manveer health as a mahan she cant other intensions na ๐Ÿ˜‚

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sriarshi

I know when it comes to Sahiba they show Angad in bad light ab any scenes wrong ..he get blamed humiliated๐Ÿคฃ but Inder after married,having 17 yrs son ..loved another women, made her pregnant became great bec Sahiba hand on him๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Writers and their nonsense to make Sahiba great๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ they forgot what they showed prev track justified EMA through Sahiba using Simran but EMA is wrong need punishment but involved Manveer who is victim washed Inder successfully by make him accept Sahiba๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

if he accept Sahiba his sins washed away๐Ÿคฃso logic is Sahiba is goddess if her hand anyone all get washed like Santosh, Seerat, Inder, Kiara list goes on as many soon join in Andh bhakt club of Sahiba๐Ÿคฃ

This is very true!! Itโ€™s disgusting. They are creating story to highlight Seerat constantly, praise Sahiba and degrade Angad. That is the basis of this whole story. No head or tail.
sriarshi thumbnail

Sahiba great, Seerat victim, Angad bad๐Ÿคฃ yahi chalta rahega hope atleast after 1.8 trps thoda akal aye stop this Seerat nonsense.

Originally posted by: apuni88

This is very true!! Itโ€™s disgusting. They are creating story to highlight Seerat constantly, praise Sahiba and degrade Angad. That is the basis of this whole story. No head or tail.

Radhika_r thumbnail

VJ intw will sahiba return or move on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I hope move on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ vj always loves these tracks he did the same with that imli track raising the audience curiosity ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ specifically mention seerat reaction ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ anyways Sahiba leaving is sure yayyyyyyyy

Edited by Radhika_r - 1 years ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

VJ intw will sahiba return or move on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I hope move on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ vj always loves these tracks he did the same with that imli track raising the audience curiosity ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ specifically mention seerat reaction ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ anyways Sahiba leaving is sure yayyyyyyyy

yeah his interviews are always good. He always know how to answer the questions. Never over the the top, just enough.