Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In one way I appreciate Angad .. two times Jassi and Garry accused him of affair and all talk rubbish but he is consistent in his forgiving and kindness and consideration to all which includes seerat. For me it shows strength of character ..he trust his own values and morals and his upbringing ..you attribute intentions your filthy mind ..am clear I know what I am doing and know my responsibilities ..he does not care what nonsense others talk and they can go on on for all he cares .and Sahiba is witness to everything she can decide what she wants ..Sahiba who knows seerat from childhood who knows that seerat wished her dead who knows that seerat is after Angad as keerat explained to her too also believes that seerat is really grieving for Garry and even wanted Angad to feed seerat and today to drop her … anyways Angad is doing what he thinks is right and that too in a in your face manner 😂😂 not accepting it then keep berating me for all I care 😂😂

He and neither does Sahiba now feel he is encouraging her because seerat is grieving and for Angad he clearly told her he feels nothing for her other than he feels responsible like he does for all family and she apologised and for him the matter is over anyways he will keep doing what he thinks is right and he is like all the accusations on me and attributions to me is taken sar aankhon par 😂😂

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thats so horrible and logic-less how they turned Manveer..Not sure why they not changing Manveer? Seems like they using Manveer for short separation and keeping Seerat for long separation & leap.

But Manveer Seerat scene i didn't found any significance...Yes Manveer felt sympathy same like all but little more bec all know Gary abused Seerat still she tried to save her relation..That all know in that sense she got connected as she also did same to Inder despite of loveless marriage. Her sympathy for Gary died even Gary did all they all loved Gary once..like same as Angad, Veer. Initial episodes it was clear its just Jas always blamed Angad and Manveer.

But Seerat side she not take that as support from Manveer..After Manveer left she immediately said now all showing sympathy bec of I'm widow. Said i don't need anyone ..so Manveer sympathy is just a scene. To give Seerat that scene.. Infact when Angad said main hoon na when Santosh taking Seerat ..Manveer was worried face ..so as of now she don't know Seerat proposed Angad..So we know that Seerat proposed but characters not at that stage. So her Sympathy for Seerat as of now just a scene for me.

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: sriarshi

Thats so horrible and logic-less how they turned Manveer..Not sure why they not changing Manveer? Seems like they using Manveer for short separation and keeping Seerat for long separation & leap.

But Manveer Seerat scene i didn't found any significance...Yes Manveer felt sympathy same like all but little more bec all know Gary abused Seerat still she tried to save her relation..That all know in that sense she got connected as she also did same to Inder despite of loveless marriage. Her sympathy for Gary died even Gary did all they all loved Gary once..like same as Angad, Veer. Initial episodes it was clear its just Jas always blamed Angad and Manveer.

But Seerat side she not take that as support from Manveer..After Manveer left she immediately said now all showing sympathy bec of I'm widow. Said i don't need anyone ..so Manveer sympathy is just a scene. To give Seerat that scene.. Infact when Angad said main hoon na when Santosh taking Seerat ..Manveer was worried face ..so as of now she don't know Seerat proposed Angad..So we know that Seerat proposed but characters not at that stage. So her Sympathy for Seerat as of now just a scene for me.

it’s is to say all showing hamdardi I don’t need and I need only Angad ..for the benefit of that scene they had the Manveer Seerat scene I feel
Edited by Radhika_r - 1 years ago
sriarshi thumbnail

One thing is makers not confident about Seerat for sure..So they developing her slowly like every track she developing and her reasons, her psycho behaviour growing without getting exposed. So they are keeping her for long separation and leap..

This Manveer sudden villain just for short separation and if they want to change she may realise she did mistake and may change for Angad.

For Seerat they are not sure about ratings so not showing any big change or big scenes..She is still victim all scenes they doing is she do kand and she say sorry and get back to same..Her scenes track never gave confidence n Trps for makers..So till now even scenes resemble other show they are executing differently here.

With just Angad emotions they got 1.8 so they may change tracks who knows..As third angle never gave them confidence to show and give a proper track and end it..as of now Seerat just filler scenes and Sahan as main USP and trying..If they get desired ratings they may stick to Sahan and centric tracks..Third angle track is like slow poison brainwash audience but Sahan come out as strong and their chemistry and Seerat victim ness her crying not making any impact.

sriarshi thumbnail

Ha even i felt that whole scene without skipping then all know. Whole conversation Manveer sympathy bec Seerat stayed in abusive marriage tried to save thats what Seerat told all🤣 so that way after all that Gary died she know how she feel ( but Manveer ko kya pata she not crying and acting🤣) same like Angad, Sahiba, whole brars, Santosh, Ajith all got fooled felt Seerat is really suffered and in pain( irony is mongas know Seerat real nature 🤣)

2 days back Keerat said Seerat happy for Sahiba dying now see Keerat beside Seerat🤣One thing is mongas 👏 as a family they keep all aside and support when time comes same when they exposed Gary by making Seerat victim🤣 Brars now Manveer doing all blaming her why🤣 Mongas can show sympathy but not Brars 🤣

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

it’s is to say all showing hamdardi I don’t need and I need only Angad ..for the benefit of that scene they had the Manveer Seerat scene I feel

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: sriarshi

One thing is makers not confident about Seerat for sure..So they developing her slowly like every track she developing and her reasons, her psycho behaviour growing without getting exposed. So they are keeping her for long separation and leap..

This Manveer sudden villain just for short separation and if they want to change she may realise she did mistake and may change for Angad.

For Seerat they are not sure about ratings so not showing any big change or big scenes..She is still victim all scenes they doing is she do kand and she say sorry and get back to same..Her scenes track never gave confidence n Trps for makers..So till now even scenes resemble other show they are executing differently here.

With just Angad emotions they got 1.8 so they may change tracks who knows..As third angle never gave them confidence to show and give a proper track and end it..as of now Seerat just filler scenes and Sahan as main USP and trying..If they get desired ratings they may stick to Sahan and centric tracks..Third angle track is like slow poison brainwash audience but Sahan come out as strong and their chemistry and Seerat victim ness her crying not making any impact.

after yesterday trp we have to see the change will show in Sunday epis if they are so changing track but even I feel, they are confused about seerat whether she is victim or vamp this victim vamp combo not working ..but her monologues this time clear she is vamp
sriarshi thumbnail

Ya they are not confident so every track just showing few scenes that also hardly whole week she may be in one full episode that also proposal and candle dinner scene and rest all filler scenes no way influence of her in Trps.

Her main testing track is Suicide track which gave 1.3 and her marriage track after Gary exposure 1.2 so audience not liked her white wash that to by Sahiba. Even Sahiba character that time no emotions affected bec they want to show Sahiba as Sai independent going against all..it not worked so started her mahan tracks which helped show and Angad supporting and Sahan progressing giving rise in Trps.

So now makers have idea..what give Trps..its just they twist tracks as if they show Sahan proposal nothing much left as after confession show gets bored. And still they are not confident abt Seerat what to do.. just dragging and now may be using Manveer for seperation and next may be Veer Keerat track and marriage then Sahan proposal..Sahiba coming back and Sahan seperation by Seerat that also mostly by accident that dream of Simran.

silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Radhika_r thumbnail

That’s what she is vamp now because they gave her monologues last two epis that she wants Angad etc etc but all see her grieving for Garry and she continuing that act so all nice to her where as she says Garry dead long ago for her and Noe she free for Angad