Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

ya Angad is yhe person get dhoka in this track too .simran is innocent kid cant blame her still her mother knows Inder is married man & Inder had no shame to make other women pregnant before divorcing the first wife what is Angad fault in all this why should he suffer whats wrong If he supports his mother

was disgusted the way Inder spoke about Simran without any concern for Angad feelings 💔💔 Angad breakdown is going to happen soon 💔

Radhika_r thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvkdaZhNkHI/. Vj liked this post his walk and the way he carried himself was so awwww🔥🔥🔥🔥

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/kxKWZzl2E4o

Vj about frirndship

Radhika_r thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsjSllbtQc3/. Hey you 🤣🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

really today Angad expressions were so painful.every time Inder talked of my daughter Simran it hurt him. It made him feel that his father had treated him badly. The sympathy was for Angad today inspite of Simran

While I liked how Inder stood up for his daughter .. I cudnt help but feel bad for Angad... His eyes showed so much pain... Like where were you when I needed my father... And Inder still doesn't really care abt Angad I feel... He does like his son.. But never tried to understand him... Inder is such a pitiable character... And I feel writers are glorifying him and making Manveer a vamp... Also Manveer crossed all limits today by trying to throw the juice on the child.. kaun kartha hein aisa.. Ans that I think was to put Inder on a pedestal

Radhika_r thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvpHmBNOdO7/ the hairstyle 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

was disgusted the way Inder spoke about Simran without any concern for Angad feelings 💔💔 Angad breakdown is going to happen soon 💔

yes I loved how VJ was showing his heartbreak with the eyes. Like your own dad is concerned about your half sister and not you. He showed it so well!!

I really hope they show some break down it needs to happen after all this drama.

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Athz

While I liked how Inder stood up for his daughter .. I cudnt help but feel bad for Angad... His eyes showed so much pain... Like where were you when I needed my father... And Inder still doesn't really care abt Angad I feel... He does like his son.. But never tried to understand him... Inder is such a pitiable character... And I feel writers are glorifying him and making Manveer a vamp... Also Manveer crossed all limits today by trying to throw the juice on the child.. kaun kartha hein aisa.. Ans that I think was to put Inder on a pedestal

I am sorry more than that It’s Sahiba who surprised me, what Manbeer did to the child was wrong af but Sahiba I mean you are singing and jiggling with Inder, Simran ,Veer and the entire family looked fine…. But when Manbeer threw the table and was angry & crying, Angad’s blood shot eyes with pain, betrayal & Shame on his Father’s deed was portrayed. I thought that Sahiba will come to stand beside him or hold his hand but No…… Iss differ ko simran jaap karne se fursat mile toh na…. I mean dude your hubby is breaking down, jaake usko sambhaal…. Par nai…

During the start of Simran track, Sahiba supporting Simran for 4-5 episodes were justified. But not anymore…. I mean whodfk are you to fight for her rights ??

Her only talk with Angad is about Simran which is heartbreaking for me as a viewer.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Reader17

I am sorry more than that It’s Sahiba who surprised me, what Manbeer did to the child was wrong af but Sahiba I mean you are singing and jiggling with Inder, Simran ,Veer and the entire family looked fine…. But when Manbeer threw the table and was angry & crying, Angad’s blood shot eyes with pain, betrayal & Shame on his Father’s deed was portrayed. I thought that Sahiba will come to stand beside him or hold his hand but No…… Iss differ ko simran jaap karne se fursat mile toh na…. I mean dude your hubby is breaking down, jaake usko sambhaal…. Par nai…

During the start of Simran track, Sahiba supporting Simran for 4-5 episodes were justified. But not anymore…. I mean whodfk are you to fight for her rights ??

Her only talk with Angad is about Simran which is heartbreaking for me as a viewer.

Definitely. I got to agree with you here. I know they tried to say Sah really cares via that painting track.. But again that was too stupid! Angad is probably going through the toughest phase in his life and here she is having her own gala time... I m not saying she shouldn't support Simran... but having the least concern for her husband is so disappointing specially from a character like Sah.

Radhika_r thumbnail

Jaan dene jaa raha hoon tumhe kya farak padta hai😭😭😭😭 he knows she gives a damn and she don’t Care about him or his feelings 👍 good for him