Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sriarshi

My only hope they execute scenes differently..may be scenarios situations may be similar to their previous show..here Execution is different thats what i felt..Rest to much assumptions killing positivity..So they stopped spoilers too still worst assumptions not stopped. Anyway i avoid reading comments max so fr me its different kind of perception.

I agree, I haven’t watched any other shows that’s being compared to. I don’t want to know either. But from what I’ve seen the characterization and story so far have been different. Hope they execute better as you said. If it’s coming from Seerat it’s ok. We accept she’s psycho and totally lost it. I know she will drag Angad down. But the intention is not there so far hope the writers maintain that. VJ has put in a lot of efforts to show conviction of Angad. I’d really hate for that to be lost from Angad’s character due to crappy script and dialogue.
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its not all actors cup of tea to show crying and depth of emotions like VJ did. Indian TV TRP majority depend on OTT drama, heavy dialogues& diff scenes...TRP depend on over all mix of Drama, romance, fun, emotions if all hit correctly they get ratings..Here neither slot nor show reached 1.8 prev..Even 1.7 one time not after that so..Jumping from 1.5 to 1.8 that to just all episodes Angad centric is not easy and Trp audience usually connect to FL but here they connected to Angad emotions 👏 which is new on Tv..Male lead cry may be one or two episodes but whole week is first time 👏👏 all bec of actors performance never got bored felt like want to watch more scenes♥️

Originally posted by: shanakanj

every week they can’t show angad crying there has to be previous plot for being emotional. So Sahiba leaving Brar mansion will be another roller coaster time for him. Where we will be getting good emotional scenes. Surprisingly crying ML is getting good TRP for the show

sriarshi thumbnail

Just hope they execute better and VJ def bring the difference..Angad biggest flaw is his kindness..So from the start he paying for that so its not new ..now also he pay but here bec of Seerat his ex, She ditched him all expect Anger but the day she did suicide it was clear she get whitewashed and done through Sahiba..So tab nahi hua ab kya hoga🥲

But from Angad POV she is family..She realised her mistake not giving that much weightage to her actions..But that cost him thats what story too and show is all about Sahan doriyaann and tied by God..How many people try they get more close and Seerat eventually fails..Somehow i feel Seerat scenes are filler scenes she may cause Mu but onscreen no impact fr me🤣nowadays she not making me that affected may be bec of actress no depth n acting or whatever she just not making any impact🤣 If she with Angad i may disapoint with Angad feel for him why he is so kind bas but Seerat no feelings🤣🤣

Originally posted by: apuni88

I agree, I haven’t watched any other shows that’s being compared to. I don’t want to know either. But from what I’ve seen the characterization and story so far have been different. Hope they execute better as you said. If it’s coming from Seerat it’s ok. We accept she’s psycho and totally lost it. I know she will drag Angad down. But the intention is not there so far hope the writers maintain that. VJ has put in a lot of efforts to show conviction of Angad. I’d really hate for that to be lost from Angad’s character due to crappy script and dialogue.

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just hope they execute better and VJ def bring the difference..Angad biggest flaw is his kindness..So from the start he paying for that so its not new ..now also he pay but here bec of Seerat his ex, She ditched him all expect Anger but the day she did suicide it was clear she get whitewashed and done through Sahiba..So tab nahi hua ab kya hoga🥲

But from Angad POV she is family..She realised her mistake not giving that much weightage to her actions..But that cost him thats what story too and show is all about Sahan doriyaann and tied by God..How many people try they get more close and Seerat eventually fails..Somehow i feel Seerat scenes are filler scenes she may cause Mu but onscreen no impact fr me🤣nowadays she not making me that affected may be bec of actress no depth n acting or whatever she just not making any impact🤣 If she with Angad i may disapoint with Angad feel for him why he is so kind bas but Seerat no feelings🤣🤣

yes I definitely agree with your last part. Each passing episode she like seems like more of a psycho to me. Roopam acting is very bad. I’ve said this before, her expressions and dialogue doesn’t match.
sriarshi thumbnail

They may trying or want to make her one more Pakhi but Roopam as greedy selfish character start i felt funny..Whenever she and santosh both looked funny..She suited more for that not this innocent victim seerat becoming psycho and doing all kands and acts as bechari..So better they stop as its not creating any impact all looking forced bec of Seerat they changed other characters and so story.

Originally posted by: apuni88

yes I definitely agree with your last part. Each passing episode she like seems like more of a psycho to me. Roopam acting is very bad. I’ve said this before, her expressions and dialogue doesn’t match.

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I dont know why people offended when Angad stopped seerat today .isnot her house ? Seerat is creepy pshyco is d8fferent think but He accepted her appology in hospitalso its expected he stops her.dont know what they show further but I dont find anythig wrong when Angad stopped her.
sriarshi thumbnail

That scene is Angad came said she not eaten bebe mentioned..Then he took plate gave her food asked her to eat as she need to take medicines but his hand so far away frm her mouth not even at same level and ask her to eat means she take from his hand and eat..

But Seerat madam as we know want to get Angad attention it was crystal clear opened her mouth then Angad saw Sahiba face..Sahiba nodded her head and he felt discomfort while feeding. Its not like Angad straight away want to feed he just giving her food to hand ( as if he want to feed he put his hand near her mouth not far away and ask her to eat🤣🤣) but Seerat as usual opened mouth got successful bec Sahiba and Angad are emotional fools she fooled them🤣 Seerat is official villain now.

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

isnot sahiba noded her head to Angad fir feeding her di🤔?

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That scene is Angad came said she not eaten bebe mentioned..Then he took plate gave her food asked her to eat as she need to take medicines but his hand so far away frm her mouth not even at same level and ask her to eat means she take from his hand and eat..

But Seerat madam as we know want to get Angad attention it was crystal clear opened her mouth then Angad saw Sahiba face..Sahiba nodded her head and he felt discomfort while feeding. Its not like Angad straight away want to feed he just giving her food to hand ( as if he want to feed he put his hand near her mouth not far away and ask her to eat🤣🤣) but Seerat as usual opened mouth got successful bec Sahiba and Angad are emotional fools she fooled them🤣 Seerat is official villain now.

they didnot sjowed or Angad had monologue he wants seerat near to him thats why He stopping her till now whatever they showed he iz helping her with good intetion only then how this butchering his character? Its showed seerat is low women eho tooks advantage some one sympathy & good nature.but ya I want Angad act smart with seerat instead showing blind sympathy
sriarshi thumbnail

Why he stopped he mentioned Not like Gary left now he left long back..She stayed so in that sense he said..Saying main hoona fr Santosh, Monga saab said they can take care and hurt fr Jas so he asked forgiveness..Said Seerat stay here like before bec Gary not left now technically he left long back na.

Food scene i felt he not having intention to feed her if he wanted first he put his hand near her mouth he didnt..Or when Seerat opened mouth he fed her if he want to feed her but he didnt ..He saw Sahiba bec he also dont want to feed but Sahiba also just carried away nod her head..As of now concern, sympathy frm Sahan..But Seerat full creepy vibes. Its clear she trying Sympathy through Gary death as no where Angad show sympathy r come to her except she act, cry not eat🤣 hospital scene her crying i felt she acting today she admitted she not crying for Gary death🤣🤣

Even i want Angad smart but at end what writers show we cant do much but his actions looks stupid when he stopped Seerat but he stopped her before now same he never changed his words..As Seerat is his family member thats it ..As per Seerat he show sympathy, hate, anger nothing change her she is lost case now🤣

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

they didnot sjowed or Angad had monologue he wants seerat near to him thats why He stopping her till now whatever they showed he iz helping her with good intetion only then how this butchering his character? Its showed seerat is low women eho tooks advantage some one sympathy & good nature.but ya I want Angad act smart with seerat instead showing blind sympathy

silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.