Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

So happy for VJ 🀩🀩 Yes he deserve it πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

VJ single-handedly brought the star plus 7pm slot show to top 4 ranking with 1.8 trp πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ he deserved this trp for his acting and hard work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ congratulations hero πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sriarshi

Congratulations VJ πŸ‘πŸŽ‰ Wow🀩 So amazing πŸ‘ 1.8 at 7 pm is wowπŸ‘ All because of VJ acting he just lived in Angad 😍 all his emotions showed on screen so well ..He always pro in emotional scenes 😍 Glad makers realised his acting and wrote amazing 1 week episodes and result is hereπŸ₯° So happy for VJ πŸ‘ He deserve it β™₯️ Hope makers utilise this huge jump in ratings and stick to OG theme..But one thing is for sure Trp people got connected to Angad & his emotions 😍 This is huge male lead centric episodes giving trps at 7 slot is amazing all bec of VJ acting πŸ‘

yes a male centric week giving this high TRPs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Vj 😍😍😍😍😍
sriarshi thumbnail

Yes Trp is proof they got connected to Angad deep love and his emotions for Sahiba β™₯️ all episodes just emotions no OTT drama or heavy dialogues to glorify Angad its just simple acting of VJ and the emotions he brought on screenπŸ‘ that connect to heartβ™₯️ So it doesn't matter what fans say about Angad after todays episode using two timer and all comments 😐 as long as Trp people connect to him πŸ‘ thats what matters and VJ successful as an actor making audience glued to screen at 7 clock slot and all whole week is all about Angad & his deep love won hearts β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

yes a male centric week giving this high TRPs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Vj 😍😍😍😍😍

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Exceptional acting by Vj, what a phenomenal actor, plus Sahan scenes got 1.8 trps. VJ single handedly did what he did. Made all of us cry.

But makers are hell bent on destroying Vj’s hard work also by kinda butchering his character. Yes I didn’t like Angad’s stopping seerat today when he clearly knew that what kinda of disgusting person she is and what all she did with him.

Angad has given seerat a free pass and she will destroy him for sure.

Anyways all said & done I am pretty sure TRP’s will fall too as makers don’t like it to be on top, so ya this seerat track is made disgusting to the point that it’s unbearable to watch plus Manbeer supporting seerat is a big blow to the story.

I have seen some scenes from their previous show & they have indeed copied like 80 % of the scenarios now.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Congratulations πŸŽ‰ to VJ and his phenomenal acting πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ this TRP is all on you.

I hope the makers won't spoil it.

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes Trp is proof they got connected to Angad deep love and his emotions for Sahiba β™₯️ all episodes just emotions no OTT drama or heavy dialogues to glorify Angad its just simple acting of VJ and the emotions he brought on screenπŸ‘ that connect to heartβ™₯️ So it doesn't matter what fans say about Angad after todays episode using two timer and all comments 😐 as long as Trp people connect to him πŸ‘ thats what matters and VJ successful as an actor making audience glued to screen at 7 clock slot and all whole week is all about Angad & his deep love won hearts β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

what’s the point of the connect with Angad. The next minute these makers are hell bent on assassinating his character so unnecessarily πŸ˜‘πŸ˜– they are using Angad as bait for TRP. It’s so disgusting.
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: apuni88

what’s the point of the connect with Angad. The next minute these makers are hell bent on assassinating his character so unnecessarily πŸ˜‘πŸ˜– they are using Angad as bait for TRP. It’s so disgusting.

every week they can’t show angad crying there has to be previous plot for being emotional. So Sahiba leaving Brar mansion will be another roller coaster time for him. Where we will be getting good emotional scenes. Surprisingly crying ML is getting good TRP for the show

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shanakanj

every week they can’t show angad crying there has to be previous plot for being emotional. So Sahiba leaving Brar mansion will be another roller coaster time for him. Where we will be getting good emotional scenes. Surprisingly crying ML is getting good TRP for the show

I agree every week they can’t show him crying. But there are other ways to bring separation why are they so obsessed with Seerat. 😀
sriarshi thumbnail

My only hope they execute scenes differently..may be scenarios situations may be similar to their previous show..here Execution is different thats what i felt..Rest to much assumptions killing positivity..So they stopped spoilers too still worst assumptions not stopped. Anyway i avoid reading comments max so fr me its different kind of perception.

Originally posted by: apuni88

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My only hope they execute scenes differently..may be scenarios situations may be similar to their previous show..here Execution is different thats what i felt..Rest to much assumptions killing positivity..So they stopped spoilers too still worst assumptions not stopped. Anyway i avoid reading comments max so fr me its different kind of perception.

the assumptions here in the forum and that too about Angad is the worst πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ agree execution is different and that’s what’s making it interesting. Anyways so long as numbers any track should be fine and if numbers don’t come they will change tracks themselves and what online audience think as assassination may be understood better by trp audience ..can never tell what works what does not until it is tried out
Edited by Radhika_r - 1 years ago