Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

as of now nothing happened and I find the outrage against angad unfair

I’m also hoping nothing will happen.
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

why Sahiba allowed Angad to feed seerat..she did not find it odd that seerat was willing to eat when Angad gave ? She also knows seerats actions she was kind right or can we say Sahiba charcter also looking bad ..and why Angad looking bad

Sahiba character being always kind and the timing of Garry demise is such that you feel for seerat but irony is that seeratvis been acting for mourning to get the attention of angad. Makers are obsessed with mahan FL nature and want to look angad bad in Sahiba eyes for drama. But this willMake their bond stronger. I think we are heading for full confession now
nipunsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Even after knowing seerat’s dirty intentions he is feeding seerat he knows seerat proposed him even offered him to sleep with her uske baad bhi Angad is right uske sadi hue mom jo bolti hai she loves his son angad and giving all love to that rat who left Angad in marriage then also people are saying ki angad nd brars sahi hai full of toxicity these selfish brars, except veer no other person is sensible, jiske soch bhi forward not like orthodox brars, angad to have lost all respect he should be nominated for best villain, even Fateh is better jab Fateh ko totally pyaar ho Gaya tha tejo se nd he knows jasmine intentions Tab usne jasmine ki expose kiya and hamesh tejo ka saath diya hamesha tejo ko priority di

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Sahiba character being always kind and the timing of Garry demise is such that you feel for seerat but irony is that seeratvis been acting for mourning to get the attention of angad. Makers are obsessed with mahan FL nature and want to look angad bad in Sahiba eyes for drama. But this willMake their bond stronger. I think we are heading for full confession now

yup I feel that too. Angad rejecting seerat even when she is supposed to be free of Garry will make her spiteful of Sahiba to the extent of killing her so we are heading towards. Confession consummation and seperation

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: nipunsharma

Even after knowing seerat’s dirty intentions he is feeding seerat he knows seerat proposed him even offered him to sleep with her uske baad bhi Angad is right uske sadi hue mom jo bolti hai she loves his son angad and giving all love to that rat who left Angad in marriage then also people are saying ki angad nd brars sahi hai full of toxicity these selfish brars, except veer no other person is sensible, jiske soch bhi forward not like orthodox brars, angad to have lost all respect he should be nominated for best villain, even Fateh is better jab Fateh ko totally pyaar ho Gaya tha tejo se nd he knows jasmine intentions Tab usne jasmine ki expose kiya and hamesh tejo ka saath diya hamesha tejo ko priority di

if you think he is bad and what ever no use discussing
nipunsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kuch confession nhi hoga angad don’t have guts to confess he is a coward now I feel Garry is thousand times better than angad Garry ko bando ki samajh angad is attached to seerat abhi warna kaun hai jo seerat ke dirty intentions jaan ne ke baad bhi usko free pass de raha angad ne virat ko bhi peeche chor diya hai

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

yup I feel that too. Angad rejecting seerat even when she is supposed to be free of Garry will make her spiteful of Sahiba to the extent of killing her so we are heading towards. Confession consummation and seperation

this will be an interesting twist. But the precap says from Friday. They will start all Thai by Friday?
Radhika_r thumbnail

Kuch confession nhi hoga angad don’t have guts to confess he is a coward now I feel Garry is thousand times better than angad Garry ko bando ki samajh angad is attached to seerat abhi warna kaun hai jo seerat ke dirty intentions jaan ne ke baad bhi usko free pass de raha angad ne virat ko bhi peeche chor diya hai

haan ok agree 👍 to each his own
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

this will be an interesting twist. But the precap says from Friday. They will start all Thai by Friday?

Angad rejecting seerat even she is supposedly available is what seerat and Sahiba needs and they are heading towards that I feel

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

your first part is what is confusing me the most. It’s not the way Angad is written I think it’s the way Seerat is written. She’s constantly putting Angad in a spot. The writers are tactfully putting her in a situation where he’s forced to step out of his logical thinking. Angad stopping Santhosh from taking Seerat was so forced to bring him into that spot. We have to understand he has no other intention there but only Seerat is interpreting otherwise. He said “main hoon yaha” makers purposefully pause and zoom in on Seerat face. She gets into Angad psycho mode. Next second he said “sahiba hai sab hai” but by then she’s stopped listening. She is so delusional and psycho she cannot see beyond anything. Her hatred and jealousy for sahiba will constantly put Angad in a spot.

And as per sahiba she knows what kind of things her sister is capable of. She’s seen her many times lying manipulating to get close to Angad. She even half confessed at the farm house. Why couldn’t she have stopped Angad. Tell him that it’s better if her sister goes home for a few days. There also the makers want this disgusting pointless track where Angad is the bad guy.