Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

Actually yesterday episode iz beautifull its like a dream 😍& Romantic vj 😍😍😍but I felt something missing if you feel & get satisfaction when you sawed two deserved people fall for each other but here I dont feel sahiba deserved Angad

If that proposal from sahiba then its more good I feel because sahiba had so many reasons fall for Angad especially 3 importent reasons

1) Angad ready to give his life for save her father tools thats showed how much he respect Her emotions & sentiments

2)gaved jewellery making contract to her father that is sahiba childhood wound he made that heale

3) made her dreams become true

Any girl fall for this man

But I cant say the same about sahiba . Angad yearning for a happy family from his child hood I thought sahiba fullfill his wish but we know what sahiba made his family🙄

exactly even in yesterdays fairy tale proposal Sahiba was ready to receive but not give anything in return ..that’s what was missing the feeling from Sahiba side and thinking now that better the confession stopped yup worse was his telling he one of the fortunate few to get her hate 😂😂😂 sahiba only takes from this relationship and Angad only gives💔
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Saw many worst predictions going on as regards Angad😂😂😂 anyways we don’t know if sahiba loves angad also. If after showing so much of his feelings for Sahiba angad’s love for her is questioned all the time then we can be clear Sahiba does not love Angad as she has never shown any feeling of any sort for angad. I can even say if not for Angad Sahiba will be cremated by now 👍So let’s see

this for sure 200%...

I hate this PH and writers for bringing disgusting tracks we have just finished one disgusting track INDAR EMA they have barely survived by putting Sahiba in death bed and now this one ?? for what??

1. To glorify characterless sexual harasser like Seerat, who offered EMA to her blood sister Husband and promised herself he will cross his limits. Wished her sister to be dead so that she can get her husband. all these things she did when her husband is alive.

2. To glorify moral less Mother who encouraged her daughter to go and trap her nephew when her son is alive. knowing her son sent her old father to jail with a NON bailable warrant, fed her son hatred and jealousy against her family who gave shelter to her when she is on the road with 2 kids.

3. A characterless/criminal person like Garry killing his character whitewashed all his crimes.so far he has done.

all these by making scape goat of Angad/Sahiba is this what this PH/Writers Creativity??

Sahiba loves Angad for sure that is another discussion. here the track is not on her. she is innocent in all these always gets blame. even with jassi too. Shame on writers for writing such scenes.

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 1 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

this for sure 200%...

I hate this PH and writers for bringing disgusting tracks we have just finished one disgusting track INDAR EMA they have barely survived by putting Sahiba in death bed and now this one ?? for what??

1. To glorify characterless sexual harasser like Seerat, who offered EMA to her blood sister Husband and promised herself he will cross his limits. Wished her sister to be dead so that she can get her husband. all these things she did when her husband is alive.

2. To glorify moral less Mother who encouraged her daughter to go and trap her nephew when her son is alive. knowing her son sent her old father to jail with a NON bailable warrant, fed her son hatred and jealousy against her family who gave shelter to her when she is on the road with 2 kids.

3. A characterless/criminal person like Garry killing his character whitewashed all his crimes.so far he has done.

all these by making scape goat of Angad/Sahiba is this what this PH/Writers Creativity??

Sahiba loves Angad for sure that is another discussion. here the track is not on her. she is innocent in all these always gets blame. even with jassi too. Shame on writers for writing such scenes.

don’t want to discuss Sahiba but when people can question angad’s love for any decision he makes then we should question sahiba also if she ever feels anything for Angad
Radhika_r thumbnail

You know in love it is always if the feelings are equal the efforts Will also be equal but here feeling and efforts is only from Angad

Radhika_r thumbnail

Udaan was so beautiful the confession and the wedding. Loved the fact that chakor proposed to suraj first it was so beautiful she knelt down and proposed to him and he was so moved I loved that scene

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

don’t want to discuss Sahiba but when people can question angad’s love for any decision he makes then we should question sahiba also if she ever feels anything for Angad

when Angad asked Sahiba does he trust him she immediately said i trust you anagd mujper tumpe bharosa hai angad?? what more people needs it from sahiba? when she doesn't love him she will never say ?

when she asked Angad the same question he didn't reply he is angry on her.

this track is going on Angad for sure makers are going to use him to glorify Seerat.?

As far as i have observed Angad trust his family members blindly than Sahiba, their weakness is their family. but Angad trust more blindly than Sahiba/ that is why we are seeing differences. only thing is Sahiba doesn't hold grudges. no matter what they do.

Let see. hope they do not butchered Angad character beyond repair.

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 1 years ago
silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Radhika_r thumbnail

Yup the truth about seerat and Sahiba will give him the much needed reality check. He really thinks Sahiba loves him 😂😂poor guy will get the shock of his life soon😂😂

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yup the truth about seerat and Sahiba will give him the much needed reality check. He really thinks Sahiba loves him 😂😂poor guy will get the shock of his life soon😂😂

sahiba knows how is hef sister so easy to teust Angad over seerat is she can say the same about her father related things

People zay her trust mahananta etc etc but no answer what she did for Angad He feels he is special to her or what sahiba did for Angad he feels his l8fe become better after her entry 🤔

silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.