Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: apuni88

I really hope they don’t change Angad that way. His progress has been amazing so far. His love for sahiba is clear. We know that he doesn’t care for Seerat in any way other than caring for a family member. I really hope they maintain the same. Whatever Seerat wants to do she can do, but the makers should not break Angad’s character.

Angad won’t change but situations will be misconstrued to deliberately vilify him by all😂😂😂

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Angad won’t change but situations will be misconstrued to deliberately vilify him by all😂😂😂

the makers are hell bent of breaking Angad out of character by putting him in such situations. Shameless writers.
silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Radhika_r thumbnail

You are so right. He never bothered about jasleen or Hansraj or prabjyot or seerat as they don’t matter to him. And ya Sahiba should leave if she can’t trust him.and knowing Angad he will not stop if that’s what she wants. And I do t want him to change. He should be the person he is irrespective of what happens

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

the makers are hell bent of breaking Angad out of character by putting him in such situations. Shameless writers.

there is no change in his character and he should not change. He forgives easily all those who don’t have much personal value to him and he should remain that way

Radhika_r thumbnail

And also agree once Sahiba is gone what he does with his life should not matter to anyone. Sahiba also has clearly shown she has no feelings for him so better she leaves soon and leave him to his Fate

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Actually yesterday episode iz beautifull its like a dream 😍& Romantic vj 😍😍😍but I felt something missing if you feel & get satisfaction when you sawed two deserved people fall for each other but here I dont feel sahiba deserved Angad

If that proposal from sahiba then its more good I feel because sahiba had so many reasons fall for Angad especially 3 importent reasons

1) Angad ready to give his life for save her father tools thats showed how much he respect Her emotions & sentiments

2)gaved jewellery making contract to her father that is sahiba childhood wound he made that heale

3) made her dreams become true

Any girl fall for this man

But I cant say the same about sahiba . Angad yearning for a happy family from his child hood I thought sahiba fullfill his wish but we know what sahiba made his family🙄

silence005 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We should thank full if she isnot guilttripping him then 😏we know how much she cared about his emotions in last track end of the track because of his mother foolishness she again guilttripped him & with her mahananta he forget what he went through because of her 😥

Yesterday had a dialogue He is lucky to have har hatred then 🙄 no words for the writer😡

silence005 thumbnail