Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Posting something I read on insta and liked from today’s epi. Angad’s line on right and wrong too “Sahi galat ki koi kitab nahi hai …sahi aur galat halat pe depend karte hai …”and found this explanation awesome

Angad Singh Brar ‘s situation ethics …In situation ethics, right and wrong depend upon the situation….the position is that moral decision making depends on the circumstances. Situation ethics means that moral judgments are made within the context of the entirety of a situation and that all aspects of a situation are viewed as a whole. Situation ethics takes the situation into account, gives people clear guidance and avoids moral chaos. The theory is very interesting ..it is based on the fact that love is the one single absolute principle which should be applied to all situations. The action that is good is the one which has the most loving consequence for all considering the situation

The meaning in the line Angad said is deep and there is a lot of discussions on this subject of what is right and wrong but somewhere it appealed to me .. the decision will be ethical and within the moral compass but will be based on the situation ..he stopped Simran from the orphanage did right by her here but yet accepting her as his sister and giving her the Brar name is based on the situation with his mother and darji as they are the ones who have to agree and that will take time ..so boarding school with or without fathers name was the best option as per the existing situation

Same... I thought the line was awesome!

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Vj had so very little dialogs today but his expression as Inder spoke was so awesome ..pain and anger mixed 💔💔💔💔 felt sad for Angad as Inder spoke.every time that man said my daughter my Simran.I was like where was all this love for your son, Inder was were never there and Ina way treated Angad indifferently and today clearly showed love for Simran and that he did not love Manveer and Angad. Inder irritated me today

Radhika_r thumbnail

Manveer says to Sahiba Angad is not like his father he won’t cross the line but i don’t know you and if you can support a dokebaaz you can do anything and i pray my son remains hoshiyaar and he will not lose by trusting you like I lost by trusting Inder… even when there is no love between you he won’t cross the line …WOHOO..Manveer should have said that she and her family did doka too🤣🤣

Edited by Radhika_r - 1 years ago
silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Radhika_r thumbnail

This is an AT not an episode discussion thread hope all remember that before commenting as they do in EDT

silence005 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Radhika_r thumbnail

They started the ghatiya discussions here in an AT.looks like they don’t understand what AT means

silence005 thumbnail

Radhika_r thumbnail

really today Angad expressions were so painful.every time Inder talked of my daughter Simran it hurt him. It made him feel that his father had treated him badly. The sympathy was for Angad today inspite of Simran

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

really today Angad expressions were so painful.every time Inder talked of my daughter Simran it hurt him. It made him feel that his father had treated him badly. The sympathy was for Angad today inspite of Simran

ya Angad is yhe person get dhoka in this track too .simran is innocent kid cant blame her still her mother knows Inder is married man & Inder had no shame to make other women pregnant before divorcing the first wife what is Angad fault in all this why should he suffer whats wrong If he supports his mother