Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

she said that he should have lived na like he did before he met her even after knowing from doctors what he did for her 😂 can anyone who knew what he did say that so casually 😂 angad tho ab Gaya 😂😂 he was enjoying the her taunt also ab kya hi bole 😂😂

Even today when they entered the room her first concern simran 🤦‍♀️.how can simran sleep without them 🙄seems simran didnot slept 15 days when sahiba in hospital🤣madam show some concern your husband He is the one need your attention now

nutmeg7 thumbnail

The way Angad was looking at Sahiba throughout the grih Pravesh was really good.

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

same logic can apply his behavior towards seerat & sahiba too seerat is nothing to him except she is his family member .He promised to her stands for her in her hard time as a his family member pther tgan that he had no connection with seerat so its easy to him forgive her wrong doings & move on but sahiba is his wife her actions hurt him more thats why take time to fprgive her but Angad always blamed he is cared seerat more than his wife & easily forgiving seerat🙄

💯💯 yes this I have said many times already!!

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Originally posted by: apuni88

💯💯 yes this I have said many times already!!

Agreed that seerat doesn’t hold any importance & he considers her just his family member but always forgiving towards someone is not good na?

Seerat is a snake that bites the hand that offers her help…. For eg what she is doing to Sahiba….

So Angad had to be harsh, even if he has to shout on Seerat, he must….

A.Theepa thumbnail

still what he did today is wrong .simran issue is different stopping his mother to welcome them is different .I dont think no one care him more than his mother.I loved him when he stopped his mother to send simran to ashram but what he did today is wrong .

But I accept his behavior because I believe some times people do wrong things when they hurt

Edited by A.Theepa - 1 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Even today when they entered the room her first concern simran 🤦‍♀️.how can simran sleep without them 🙄seems simran didnot slept 15 days when sahiba in hospital🤣madam show some concern your husband He is the one need your attention now

Angad has to show all the emotions to sahiba but her emotions only for Simran ..she got best surprise na Simran calling her bhabhi and getting Brar name and poor thing she was so worried about how Simran will sleep. Sahiba concern for Manveer another hypocracy it is like that saying na where you deliberately pinch the child make it cry and then show concern that the child is crying 😂😂
A.Theepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Angad has to show all the emotions to sahiba but her emotions only for Simran ..she got best surprise na Simran calling her bhabhi and getting Brar name and poor thing she was so worried about how Simran will sleep. Sahiba concern for Manveer another hypocracy it is like that saying na where you deliberately pinch the child make it cry and then show concern that the child is crying 😂😂

ya that ia sahiba doing .hope tomorrow she dont attempt to talk to manbeer its like adding salt in wound.mother & son realation dont need third parth interfierence

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

still what he did today is wrong .simran issue is different stopping his mother to welcome them is different .I dont think no one care him more than his mother.I loved him when he stopped his mother to send simran to ashram but what he did today is wrong .

But I accept his behavior because I believe some times people do wrong things when they hurt

it may be wrong but he is hurt, I understood that. But Inder doing it was just irritating to me. He didn’t deserve to do it either.
silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Angad coming out of fog with smiling face and the entire walk of angad and sahiba with the background song.I loved the song they used the lyrics were very apt and beautiful for the situation.

This is the best one in today's episode and VJ did it sooo beautifully felt so real.

the BGM lyrics are soo good and perfect it is Male version of TMD

and the starting of the episode and their curt banter is also good.

yes, already his cheap Aunt is blaming him. Hoping Sahiba will shield him from his cheap aunt taunts and her sister's bechari natak.

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 1 years ago