Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

He worried about her she replied if something happened to her hd is there for simran .is that her way to show love .she is loving hiz half sister so he should understands she loves him too.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Vj, in today's episode (Sahiba coming back ), also you displayed beautiful tender emotions. Great work, Man πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ”₯.. felt so happy when angad is smiling.

Thank you for giving us a beautiful character Angad Singh Brar πŸ”₯πŸ’•πŸ’•

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Vj, in today's episode (Sahiba coming back ), also you displayed beautiful tender emotions. Great work, Man πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ”₯.. felt so happy when angad is smiling.

Thank you for giving us a beautiful character Angad Singh Brar πŸ”₯πŸ’•πŸ’•

The dead body is Garry's only. Inder expression were shocked not at all sad.
A.Theepa thumbnail

https://youtu.be/lYczvSWotlw

Vj latest interview

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like triangle on and a new twist too πŸ˜‚

Edited by Radhika_r - 1 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

He worried about her she replied if something happened to her hd is there for simran .is that her way to show love .she is loving hiz half sister so he should understands she loves him too.

she said that he should have lived na like he did before he met her even after knowing from doctors what he did for her πŸ˜‚ can anyone who knew what he did say that so casually πŸ˜‚ angad tho ab Gaya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he was enjoying the her taunt also ab kya hi bole πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Looks like triangle on and a new twist too πŸ˜‚

Triangle is on from July only….

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just wanted to share something I saw and felt in the episode today. I think the reason they are showing Angad more harsh to his mother vs his father is bcos Angad had kept his mother on a high pedestal. He’s not angry he’s hurt and disappointed. He never expected his mom would be capable of doing this and that hurt him. He never had any expectations from his father, his father was always absent and had renewed connection during the wedding and so the news about Simran was shocking to him but when you don’t have any expectations from someone it doesn’t hurt or disappoint you. He’s more detached from his dad but hurt from what his mom did. And I felt VJ showed that today in some scenes (again kudos to his amazing acting skills)

Also with regards to gruhapravesh today it was wrong that Inder did it, he was not deserving of it either. That scene seemed like it washed away his deeds and felt wrong. He may have accepted Sahiba but he has wronged Angad and not fully apologized for it.

A.Theepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

Just wanted to share something I saw and felt in the episode today. I think the reason they are showing Angad more harsh to his mother vs his father is bcos Angad had kept his mother on a high pedestal. He’s not angry he’s hurt and disappointed. He never expected his mom would be capable of doing this and that hurt him. He never had any expectations from his father, his father was always absent and had renewed connection during the wedding and so the news about Simran was shocking to him but when you don’t have any expectations from someone it doesn’t hurt or disappoint you. He’s more detached from his dad but hurt from what his mom did. And I felt VJ showed that today in some scenes (again kudos to his amazing acting skills)

Also with regards to gruhapravesh today it was wrong that Inder did it, he was not deserving of it either. That scene seemed like it washed away his deeds and felt wrong. He may have accepted Sahiba but he has wronged Angad and not fully ratapologized for it.

same logic can apply his behavior towards seerat & sahiba too seerat is nothing to him except she is his family member .He promised to her stands for her in her hard time as a his family member pther tgan that he had no connection with seerat so its easy to him forgive her wrong doings & move on but sahiba is his wife her actions hurt him more thats why take time to fprgive her but Angad always blamed he is cared seerat more than his wife & easily forgiving seeratπŸ™„