Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

Vj always give his best still today I want to appericiate him more ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘because still I cant understand why he had this much love on sahiba especially otger side nothing still vj connected me with Angad pain๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Angad dont say your nothing with out sahiba

In TMD extreme emotion comes during life threatening situations so itโ€™s difficult to understand the strong love of angad for Sahiba. We can assume it that he has not expressed it but he had it inside his heart. I can still assume angad love but if they show Sahiba strong love that I will not be able to relate. As a character Angad was always emotional and expressive be it his family or his love. Once he started feeling for Sahiba he has always supported her in every decision. That shows how much he loves her. Whatever it is VJ has been excelling his own performance everyday
A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

In TMD extreme emotion comes during life threatening situations so itโ€™s difficult to understand the strong love of angad for Sahiba. We can assume it that he has not expressed it but he had it inside his heart. I can still assume angad love but if they show Sahiba strong love that I will not be able to relate. As a character Angad was always emotional and expressive be it his family or his love. Once he started feeling for Sahiba he has always supported her in every decision. That shows how much he loves her. Whatever it is VJ has been excelling his own performance everyday

this isnot a thread to discuss this still why should he support her every decision ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธwe loves our mothers more than anything is tgat means we should suppor mother every decision๐Ÿ™„

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

Vj always give his best still today I want to appericiate him more ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘because still I cant understand why he had this much love on sahiba especially otger side nothing still vj connected me with Angad pain๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Angad dont say your nothing with out sahiba

the connection with Angad love is only because of the acting no doubt about it โ€ฆotherwise the story till now has shown nothing from Sahiba side in terms of action or words for this type of connection. Yup that line he is nothing without her makes u wonder what she ever did for him to feel this way but then the actor made you feel that love irrespective of the story not ever showing any feeling from Sahiba side .
Edited by Radhika_r - 1 years ago
nipunsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ussi baat ka Dukh hai abhi tak Sahiba ke side se kuch emotion nhi dikhaya regarding love hopefully ab Sahiba ko bhi love realisation ho

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Another beautiful write up :

vj_fanclub : Angad sort of actually laid out through his words and actions what "I love you" means & encompasses and made the three words totally redundant..

the love the gentleness & the tenderness towards her is heart warming the smile with the tears pouring as he says he has to take her on a date tells her their anniversary coming & wants to tell her his feelings looking into her eyes all this interspersed with his pleas to her to wake up .. lies down beside her and talks to her ...Zindagi Jaisi Bhi Hai Jitni Bhi Hai Mujhe Tumhara Saath Chahiye ... Tumhare Bina

Meri Zindagi Kuch Nahi Sahiba" ...pleading with her to wake up & show evervone that his faith in her is correct ..was so heart wrenching ..that inner strength to continue to believe sahiba will wake up comes from his faith & love for her faith makes the impossible possible and it is love that makes faith possible ..

The anger anguish & desperation when all try to explain to him that Sahiba is gone particularly liked the expression to Manveer ...the angry determination that Sahiba is alive as she had promised him she will be back ..the way he sprang forward and spread his hands stopping the police & sat on the bed warning them from touching Sahiba ..& finally that desperation and fear taking over him as he tells darji his

Sahiba "tho zinda hai na" voice modulation is still ringing in my ears

His anguish and despair & fear reached a peak when they forcefullv moved him and when they referred to Sahiba a body and were putting her in the stretcher he still did not give up his cries to his darji and father to stop them from taking Sahiba was heart wrenching ...the distraught tormented look as he pushes the police & grasps sahiba's hands & savs if she does not wake up now then they will separated forever ...

Angad Brar with his actions & words today made the three words "I love you "seem totally insignificant. if it is love then one has to feel it and show it like Angad BrarV fifth day going and the acting is only becoming more phenomenal ..the consistency and the conviction in the performance is mind blowing you set a new benchmark everyday

silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Radhika_r thumbnail

Yup Sahiba has not shown any consideration to his feelings leave alone other emotions but the only reason am connecting to Angad is that the acting is convincing and am assuming he is emotional due to the risk she took to her life ..but he always cared for her since the fire incident unlike her when her concern for him after his accident became cold when she found out about the fire ..the care and concern was always there..the protectiveness too to one extent in fact if we look back his feelings for her were growing despite her lack of any for him ..

Radhika_r thumbnail

Also the no divorce policy is also a reason .and Angad has said many times he wonโ€™t break any of the rules..he slowly learnt to see whatever good was in her he took efforts from his side to make the marriage work and he had brought himself to that mental state that this marraige is for ever and started working on it and slowly his feelings grewโ€ฆ

Edited by Radhika_r - 1 years ago
silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Girls reciprocate slowly. Sahiba felt it when Angad got hurt at fire accident, she told keerat i do not know why Iam feeling this much for Angad. at that time i thought Sahiba needs more assurance from Angad, that she got it on darji arrest. she loves Angad but does not show it maybe she still has hesitation, or she thinks she is not matched up to Angad. or she doesn't know how to show it. The ways she gave promise i felt like she showed it at hospital.

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 1 years ago