Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 1 years ago

VJ today Angad is so scared and guilty of not being able to stop Sahiba 😨The way he remembers their happy moments to kill time, especially when Santosh asked him why he didn't stop her, his Guilt that he didn't try properly 😭😭👏👏specchless by VJ acting. What a versatile actor 👏👏👏he doesn't need significant extensive dialogues.

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

VJ today Angad is so scared and guilty of not being able to stop Sahiba 😨The way he remembers their happy moments to kill time, especially when Santosh asked him why he didn't stop her, his Guilt that he didn't try properly 😭😭👏👏specchless by VJ acting. What a versatile actor 👏👏👏he doesn't need significant extensive dialogues.

so true. Almost the whole episode he acted when just his eyes. Especially the artaaz scene and when the family comes to the footwear stand. The emotions in his eyes 😭💔🥺
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: apuni88

So true. Almost the whole episode he acted when just his eyes. Especially the artaaz scene and when the family comes to the footwear stand. The emotions in his eyes 😭💔🥺

Today is another one 😍Oh Boy what a performer by seeing his presence itself you feel so real

VJ🔥🔥 Iam at a loss for words to praise you.

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Today is another one 😍Oh Boy what a performer by seeing his presence itself you feel so real

VJ🔥🔥 Iam at a loss for words to praise you.

I was just typing the same in the main thread!! He totally killed it today ❤️‍🔥🔥 I was in tears.. his expressions trying to wake her up 😭😭😭😭
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Omg VJ’s acting today one of the best 👏👏👏👏👏 he has come so far from even udaan days his acting is exceptional today 👏👏👏👏👏

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

His acting is really superb. I really liked the scene between Angad and Manveer today. He can't lash out at her because she's his mother and he displayed his hurt, dissapointment and frustration perfectly. I hope the future episodes have more VJ scenes.

silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanat284

His acting is really superb. I really liked the scene between Angad and Manveer today. He can't lash out at her because she's his mother and he displayed his hurt, dissapointment and frustration perfectly. I hope the future episodes have more VJ scenes.

yup the scene with manveer was too good.👍
Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

I am simply short of words…. I was weeping today literally.

Angad made me cry 😭 today. His eyes blood shot red with unstoppable tears, the sheer helpless to save his wife somehow.

“Meri Wife ko bachaaiye”

“Sahiba ko kuch nai hona chahiye”

Angad’s heartfelt conversation with Saheba was so raw & heartfelt.

He is proud that Sahiba is his wife “Sacchi Sikhni” ❤️

The way he keeps calling “Sahiba uth jaao”

The way he lost his senses at the end of the episode.

“Yeh kya karne jaarahe ho, lagjaega usee”

I thought he might kiss her on her forehead or hands.

Angad was relieved about Simran but he couldn’t bring himself be think about Simran…. His only priority was His Wife Sahiba…which is how exactly it should be.

Manbeer is the worst man, what a selfish person, all she wants is power & control over Angad’s life. She has not shown any empathy towards Sahiba.

Angad’s conversation with his mother broke my heart, he was utterly helpless but he gave a piece of mind to his mother. He is quite aware of the hate his mother has for his wife. I am rather glad that Angad called Manbeer a liar & blamed her for his wife’s pitiful condition.

Inderpal is concerned for Sahiba, he is the one to ask for her 1st & prayed for her but yes he is spineless.

I feel Kirat’s emotions could have been shown more.

Ajit’s words were so true to Inderpal, Santosh 💔😭the fear of loosing her child.

Bebe praying for Sahiba’s long life was quite stereo typical of her.

seerat is a pathetic Lusty psychopath/sexual harasser.

Roopam is a bad actress …… period…. I am not able to understand what she feels, who she feels bad for….she has the same f**king constipated expression on her face all the time. Tushar was such a better Villan. I feel it’s high time to send Roopam also for a month break at least.

I could see even Jasleen felt bad Sahiba.

Vj made you feel the unbearable pain to loose your spouse. Kudos the episode belonged to him.

The precap smiley28smiley19

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

I am simply short of words…. I was weeping today literally.

Angad made me cry 😭 today. His eyes blood shot red with unstoppable tears, the sheer helpless to save his wife somehow.

“Meri Wife ko bachaaiye”

“Sahiba ko kuch nai hona chahiye”

Angad’s heartfelt conversation with Saheba was so raw & heartfelt.

He is proud that Sahiba is his wife “Sacchi Sikhni” ❤️

The way he keeps calling “Sahiba uth jaao”

The way he lost his senses at the end of the episode.

“Yeh kya karne jaarahe ho, lagjaega usee”

I thought he might kiss her on her forehead or hands.

Angad was relieved about Simran but he couldn’t bring himself be think about Simran…. His only priority was His Wife Sahiba…which is how exactly it should be.

Manbeer is the worst man, what a selfish person, all she wants is power & control over Angad’s life. She has not shown any empathy towards Sahiba.

Angad’s conversation with his mother broke my heart, he was utterly helpless but he gave a piece of mind to his mother. He is quite aware of the hate his mother has for his wife. I am rather glad that Angad called Manbeer a liar & blamed her for his wife’s pitiful condition.

Inderpal is concerned for Sahiba, he is the one to ask for her 1st & prayed for her but yes he is spineless.

I feel Kirat’s emotions could have been shown more.

Ajit’s words were so true to Inderpal, Santosh 💔😭the fear of loosing her child.

Bebe praying for Sahiba’s long life was quite stereo typical of her.

seerat is a pathetic Lusty psychopath/sexual harasser.

Roopam is a bad actress …… period…. I am not able to understand what she feels, who she feels bad for….she has the same f**king constipated expression on her face all the time. Tushar was such a better Villan. I feel it’s high time to send Roopam also for a month break at least.

I could see even Jasleen felt bad Sahiba.

Vj made you feel the unbearable pain to loose your spouse. Kudos the episode belonged to him.

The precap smiley28smiley19

it was a very touching epi with exceptional acting.the way he lay down next to her 😭😭😭😍 tomorrows epi will again have us all crying pakka