Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Hope they start romance soon..Tired of endless drama😭 Characters emotional deke feels like m depressed more than themπŸ˜‚ i need some therapy itna sad life kiska hoti haiπŸ₯² Koi normal life nahi dika sakte ye log kuch dinπŸ˜‚ Ab bas kardo yar give some normal happy life of Sahan at-least for 2 weeks please before jumping in to another heavy drama of Seerat or whichever track they are planning😬

Originally posted by: apuni88

so true! Switching between those emotions and feeling must be so draining. VJ has the most range of emotions to show for Angad. Baki sab ka mostly one or two. And VJ being perfectionist he won’t just do it for the sake of doing a scene. So must be quite tired.

Also with your previous post I’m also waiting to see romantic scenes acting after thatha emotional hospital drama.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: sriarshi

Hope they start romance soon..Tired of endless drama😭 Characters emotional deke feels like m depressed more than themπŸ˜‚ i need some therapy itna sad life kiska hoti haiπŸ₯² Koi normal life nahi dika sakte ye log kuch dinπŸ˜‚ Ab bas kardo yar give some normal happy life of Sahan at-least for 2 weeks please before jumping in to another heavy drama of Seerat or whichever track they are planning😬

Seriously enough of drama. we need normal lifestyle for at least 2 weeks. bakwass bhi dikhavo vo bhi okay..

And Sahiba has to change she either looks like spoiled child or tooo much gyaani 😲😲.. we need makeover of Sahiba.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

VJ OMG loss of words for you today beautiful acting, fear of loosing your love, Helpessness, πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Himanshi also did a good job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯°

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Omg what an act today by VJ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ he was just too too awesome πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Seriously… damn it was good.. 😭😭😭😭 as I said in the main thread already itna rula diya! Imagine his acting when she actually dies πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”

apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

do not keep high hopes for romance. Rat will come in between sahan romantic scene

aaj ka episode dekha? The way SHE was lurking around, aise hi scenes milenge hume in the future. All romantic scenes we will have HER lurking around watching them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ better get used to it.
Radhika_r thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glg4XRFafIs VJ interview on Telly chakkar speaking on Home production and TMD

Edited by Radhika_r - 1 years ago
apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glg4XRFafIs. VJ interview on Telly chakkar speaking on Home production and TMD

just watched it! I’m always impressed with the way he answers questions in an interview. He’s so natural and honest. He’s speaks really well.
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

just watched it! I’m always impressed with the way he answers questions in an interview. He’s so natural and honest. He’s speaks really well.

yes he speaks really well I liked his answer on intimate scenes πŸ˜‚ he was right this is tv not Ott πŸ˜‚

Radhika_r thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK8tl6DlcAE Towards the end talks how he has read the emotional scenes in this track of TMD and he is going to shoot for them just then and how touched he was when he read the script and those scenes about which he has felt good have always worked with audience too