Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

True bec of VJ i'm watching the show..Loved couple chemistry but writers not interested much..but at least now episodes focused on leads emotions so atleast much better than nonsense.

Ya better ignore as most of time Angad bashed based on imaginary situations and screen pe kuch aur dikta hai..Criticism is ok but pure hate is 🥲 and rest all can talk about what showed but for Angad past, present, future and next janam ka bhi bolk ke he get bashed 😂😂

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Even for show charcters Angad is the center of atraction 😀they want Angad care , affection , love,money ,position & many 😀even today Angad iz the one simran want to meet😀

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

Even for show charcters Angad is the center of atraction 😀they want Angad care , affection , love,money ,position & many 😀even today Angad iz the one simran want to meet😀

tht Angad Simran scne was really good 😍😍 the way she asked if he was angry and his answer and she told him she wants to go home 😍😍 angad with Simran scenes are so relatable and so convincing 😍😍
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

tht Angad Simran scne was really good 😍😍 the way she asked if he was angry and his answer and she told him she wants to go home 😍😍 angad with Simran scenes are so relatable and so convincing 😍😍

That scene was so precious! VJ with his emotional act always kills me. I actually cried in the scene.

sriarshi thumbnail

Angad, Simran scene more emotional..connecting than Inder, Simran..Somehow cant connect with Inder any more may be simran track not suit character or story ( we saw how Inder really cared for Angad , after Simran came they stopped Inder affection for Angad which again showing how horrible father he is) so cant connect anymore to his meri beti jaap..So Simran bonding with Angad make me more emotional and next with Sahiba more relatable as she saved her frm orphanage. Father angle not convincing much n screen, story, character wise.

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sriarshi

Angad, Simran scene more emotional..connecting than Inder, Simran..Somehow cant connect with Inder any more may be simran track not suit character or story ( we saw how Inder really cared for Angad , after Simran came they stopped Inder affection for Angad which again showing how horrible father he is) so cant connect anymore to his meri beti jaap..So Simran bonding with Angad make me more emotional and next with Sahiba more relatable as she saved her frm orphanage. Father angle not convincing much n screen, story, character wise.

wahi tho! Thats why this track was so pointless. My only hope is this track ends with Sahan misunderstanding cleared and they come closer. Hopefully confessions and start of love. Then phir Seerat beech me aye to create MU I don’t mind. Forst they need to establish strong Sahan connection.
A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Angad look so tired.(maybe vj too) He bring the emotion perfectly with out ott drama👍After long time we got Angad happy smile 🤩for a brief moment

sriarshi thumbnail

Ya finally little smile on Angad face and even Sahiba smiled..Bas again back to routine drama 😂don't know when Angad again smile as upcoming all manveer involvement in Kidnap truth and Sahiba coma again Angad 😭shuru🥲

Angad look so tired.(maybe vj too) He bring the emotion perfectly with out ott drama👍After long time we got Angad happy smile 🤩for a brief moment

sriarshi thumbnail

They are shooting back to back..No bank of episodes..prev 5 days episodes actors usually get one day of per week but now its 7 days episodes imagine esp leads dont get a day off..Its too hectic and on top TMD writers weird writing 🥲 imagine how much difference VJ need to bring in his scenes with Sahiba, Seerat ( all scenes how they write all nonsense mostly FL scenes kind of) and with his parents betrayal all diff scenes in same episode 🥲 So its not easy as most scenes are emotionally draining.

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tmd-sahiba-passes-away-after-the-liver-transplant-angads-words-bring-her-back-to-life_199503. Am waiting to see VJ in this scene 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Edited by Radhika_r - 1 years ago