Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

https://t.co/jSA3V1VSvA VJโ€™s interview on his home production

I think thatโ€™s the beauty of VJ. Heโ€™s very grounded and humble.
Edited by apuni88 - 1 years ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

In today's episode VJ killed it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘he stole the episode with his eyes so many emotions hard to express he nailed it ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

In today's episode VJ killed it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘he stole the episode with his eyes so many emotions hard to express he nailed it ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

absolutely!! I said the same in the main thread. That man can actโ€ฆ what emotions he has shown just with the eyes. Especially the last one when sahiba tells Angad that when people blame me they never consider the pain it causes me. And you could see the pain in the eyes, like Angad realized that he was also one of them that caused her the pain and it hurt him so much ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ just that one look conveying so much ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿซ 
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: apuni88

absolutely!! I said the same in the main thread. That man can actโ€ฆ what emotions he has shown just with the eyes. Especially the last one when sahiba tells Angad that when people blame me they never consider the pain it causes me. And you could see the pain in the eyes, like Angad realized that he was also one of them that caused her the pain and it hurt him so much ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ just that one look conveying so much ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿซ 

๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏSoo true. I have been watching it, again and again, today's episode is just another masterpiece and much needed one.

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

VJ in precap ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ am waiting for the actual scene sure that would be the best of his breakdown scene. He has had many in the show but am sure this will be different

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have many dissoppointment with this show still episodes are worth to watch because of vj ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘eagerly waiting for precap scene

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

VJ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ How he portraying Angad ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ All those emotions just through his eyes..Can really feel what Angad going through despite of less dialogues ( most of the time writers never gave Angad POV when it was needed ) still he managed to convey what Angad feeling..That conviction he bring it on screen is amazing๐Ÿ‘ His screen presence and that voice modulation๐Ÿ‘ Every day falling for Angad more and more ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Angad character however it was written but on screen it depend on Actor how he is conveying..Whoever not skipped episodes can really connect to him๐Ÿ˜โ™ฅ๏ธ If anyone skip def Angad sahi nahi lagega bec writers max dont show any continuation and all tracks almost similar kind of approach..so all can easily can feel sympathy for Sahiba more than Angad bec of dialogues..But when i see whole track as a whole i feel more about and connected to Angad more despite of how Sahiba glorified through writing..this is all because of VJ acting through his expressions making Angad more relatable even writers ignore his pain most of the time..

But when actor knows his job that is conviction no matter what the script is then any character how many layers it have ..do good or bad or do mistakes.. audience can connect with it..He is successful in that part as an actor..its easy to do job when writers show everything through dialogues but real job is when you dont get much dialogues or character POV..still you are convincing audience ๐Ÿ’ฏand everyone waiting to see what Angad do..That curiosity factor in Angad brought on screen by VJ...No matter what script everyone waiting to See VJ acting and enjoying it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜โ™ฅ๏ธ

Rest negativity about character its ok not all like all characters but bec of this unnecessary imaginations how much VJ good at acting its getting brushed under carpet bec of negativity..not even one single trait in character is good ?har baat pe galat no reasoning nothing๐Ÿ˜ At least many hate characters at-least praise actors but always everyday Angad wrong is only i see want to ignore but this hate is getting too much ๐Ÿฅฒ!

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sriarshi

Angad character however it was written but on screen it depend on Actor how he is conveying..Whoever not skipped episodes can really connect to him๐Ÿ˜โ™ฅ๏ธ If anyone skip def Angad sahi nahi lagega bec writers max dont show any continuation and all tracks almost similar kind of approach..so all can easily can feel sympathy for Sahiba more than Angad bec of dialogues..But when i see whole track as a whole i feel more about and connected to Angad more despite of how Sahiba glorified through writing..this is all because of VJ acting through his expressions making Angad more relatable even writers ignore his pain most of the time..

But when actor knows his job that is conviction no matter what the script is then any character how many layers it have ..do good or bad or do mistakes.. audience can connect with it..He is successful in that part as an actor..its easy to do job when writers show everything through dialogues but real job is when you dont get much dialogues or character POV..still you are convincing audience ๐Ÿ’ฏand everyone waiting to see what Angad do..That curiosity factor in Angad brought on screen by VJ...No matter what script everyone waiting to See VJ acting and enjoying it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜โ™ฅ๏ธ

Rest negativity about character its ok not all like all characters but bec of this unnecessary imaginations how much VJ good at acting its getting brushed under carpet bec of negativity..not even one single trait in character is good ?har baat pe galat no reasoning nothing๐Ÿ˜ At least many hate characters at-least praise actors but always everyday Angad wrong is only i see want to ignore but this hate is getting too much ๐Ÿฅฒ!

cent person agree with you.how much story intollerable vj made sure that episode watchable ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘if you dont mind about the biased story line its treat to wtch because of vj acting ๐Ÿ˜

Even if Angad die people will say He wants his family toucher sahiba fir hiz death & want to romance with seerat with out anyone know so become ghost this range of negativity here then ๐Ÿ™„no use to Argue Angad had good qualities or not

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sriarshi

it is Vjโ€™s angad that is lifting the show no doubt about it. They cant defend any of the FL acts so the next step is to imagine and bash the Ml ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ itโ€™s so clear the deliberate negativity being created by imagining situations predicting what angad will say or do specifically by โ€œyou know how โ€œ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ frustration makes you do that so chillax ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Edited by Radhika_r - 1 years ago