Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Seerat was thinking he won’t tell Sahiba keeping her mind🀣🀣 but his that he won’t because he can’t hurt Sahiba answer stumped her 🀣🀣 that scene was good. Dress change earring will fall sahuba Wil ask he will say it fell of jewellery bag🀣🀣 later she will see the other earring in seerat room and MU 🀣🀣

I do not think earring might will happen now . Abhi to focus will be Simran and Sahiba in ICU. Makers will Preserve it for later drama
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I do not think earring might will happen now . Abhi to focus will be Simran and Sahiba in ICU. Makers will Preserve it for later drama

sahiba seeing the earring and his telling it fell off the bag or something will happen now rest later

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Angad with Sahiba and Angad with seerat contrast 😍😍😍😍 coffee scene 😍😍😍hug😍😍 angad teary eyed when sahuba Sai she was proud to be his wife 😍😍😍😍 with seerat he was as clear as he could be except fell for her suicide blackmail 😭😭😭

It was the eyes for me today... Not a single dialogue.. And he told everything he had to say... That split second scene was sublime! And Angad was super clear about his feelings with Seerat today.. Overall an Angadlicious episode😍.. Seerat is worse than Garry... Manipulative queen... Gets what she wants... But i really don't understand why the makers are hell bent on glorifying her.

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

True her face se worth watching πŸ˜†
The way Angad was angry & stern….

Radhika_r thumbnail

The hug today aww I liked it so much because Angad for the first time rested his cheek on sahiba’s head all the other times it was the chin only but it looked a closer hug today 😍😍😍😍 writers are progressing the hugs too at a snails pace πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sneha11yy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Todays SahAn Hug

om/2DwdGMI

//imgur.com/bexXAwUur.com/

Edited by sneha11yy - 1 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail

Aww I just commented about this hug 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

The hug today aww I liked it so much because Angad for the first time rested his cheek on sahiba’s head all the other times it was the chin only but it looked a closer hug today 😍😍😍😍 writers are progressing the hugs too at a snails pace πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also he was rubbing his fingers on her shoulder gently caressing her. ❀️

Radhika_r thumbnail

Wow Angad he told Sahiba everything . There is nothing more to tell . that seerat said things that she should never have said Is clear enough and loved thr frank way he said to Sahiba that he would not have told her even if Simran issue had not cropped up because that it would hurt her. Angad’s promise 😍😍😍

Edited by Radhika_r - 1 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail

https://t.co/jSA3V1VSvA VJ’s interview on his home production

Edited by Radhika_r - 1 years ago