Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

It's a relief that satayendra got the shop back and happy that yash stood up for arthis granddad

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 8

Jayant and Prashant have no clue about Yash. He can probably buy them outright.

coderlady thumbnail

Aditya did something right by giving them copies instead of originals.

pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidhhiti

Aarya FF Ore PiyaπŸ’ž

CHAPTER - 1 :

Chennai... Morning......

"Daduuuu....."

Aarti shouted....

Satyendra looked at her horrified. She is standing in front of him with an angry face.

Satyendra gulped in fear. Then he gave her a cheesy smile which was looking horrible.

"Don't give me that smile.. You are looking like ghost from a horror movie. "

She said still angry.

His smile dropped.

"Aarti"

"No.. don't you dare...drop that...sweet..."

She warned and her dadu keep that sweet back to the plate, which he was planning to steal.

"You have high sugar problems... Dr. told you not to have sweets and you... " She said disappointed.

"Sorry beta.. I just wanted to taste a bit.." Satyendra said.

" No... Now go back. I have kept your tea on your table....drink it and go to the shop...", She said.

"Okay Meri Maa..." He said and kissed her forehead.

Aarti smiled.

Both the grandfather and daughter were living happily. No matter how much problem they are facing, they always try to be happy....

Before...they were rich.... They have lots of property... But now they only have a house....A small shop... They have an old car. And no servants.... Only a driver who was working for Satyendra since 20 years...

He is loyal to Satyendra. Sometimes was unable to pay his salary. But he never left the job.. His name is Raamu.

Satyendra is a good person. He lost most of his property by helping people. That's why all the villagers respect him and love Aarti very much.

Aarti loves her dadu very much and want to give him a comfortable life. She is working as a Dance teacher in a private school. And also doing some online jobs while handling a small shops.

It's not enough for their living. But they managed.

Everyone loves Aarti and Satyendra...but there are also some people who hate them. You will know about them later....

Evening...

After finishing her school Aarti was coming back home, but in the middle of the road her scooty broke down.

" Ohh God " , She said and started walking to reach the garage nearby.

She heard a jeep horn from behind....

She turned and felt disgust to see the person.

"Where are you going Aarti-Ji....,come... I'll drop you in my jeep...why are you torturing your soft feet...", One boy come out from the jeep and said.

Some of his friends are with him.

Aarti ignored them started walking...but that boy came in front of her...

"Oh.... you are always ignoring me like this. Why Aarti-Ji. You know how much I care about you." That boy said smirking.

"Prashant... leave my way. I don't have time to talk with you. " Aarti replied.

"Uff...this anger... that's why Prashant Reddy lost his heart on you " He said smirking.

" Prashant...I said leave.." she warned.

" Ok ok... But I must say you are the only one in this village....who is perfect for me....you have guts to answer Prashant Reddy.... remember one thing Aarti-Ji.... Sooner or later you are going to accept my proposal." Prashant said with an evil smirk.😊l

"Not even in your dream..." Aarti said walking away.

Prashant looked at her retreating figure.

" Haaye...I was flat on you because you are the only one girl who didn't fall for my charm....and I want you at any cost..." Prashant said to himself.

"I don't think she will agree with your proposal Prashant...she is...."

Before his friend could complete his sentence, Prashant grabbed his collar in anger....

" Prashant never failed... you got that...? She she has to agree.... By hook or crook..." Prashant said in anger.

Prashant is the son of Jayant Reddy... The richest person in the village. Prashant is an egoistic person. He always want to get everything.

1 year ago he came back to village completing his study. Almost every girl in the is flat on him because of his money....

But Prashant saw Aarti and liked her. He proposed her, but she refused, and never give any attention.

It hurt his ego and now he is determined to get Aarti in every possible way but failed.... because she's not like other girls.

But Prashant is still trying....He is even searching ways to trap Aarti's Grandfather so he can pressure him to make Aarti marry him.

Satyendra knew it. That is why he is worried for Aarti. Because he has now no money or strength to protect his princess.

He knows Prashant and Jayant are cruel people. They will do anything to get what they want. So he always praying to God to send someone for her.

Actually Aarti is in deep danger right now, but she is unaware of it. Let's see what will happen.

Next chapter :-

Aarti meets YashπŸ˜ƒ.

Sorry guys... I wanted to add Yash and Aarti's meeting in this chapter, but it is being so lengthy so... I'll add him in chapter 2... Tomorrow...!

I am so excited for this one...being South Indian myself, I am way too excited for this one....since You kept Yash's identity a mystery...I can't wait to read the upcoming parts❀️

pooja20_02 thumbnail

Aarya FF Ore PiyaπŸ’ž

CHAPTER - 3

Night... πŸŒƒ

Aarti prepared dinner...

Satyendra and Yash settled Yash's things in his room....

Satyendra told Yash about his shop and told him how he can help them.

Aarti set the food on the small dining table...... Satyendra came there....

"Oh... I'm so hungry.... let's eat...", he said.

"Yes..dadu but first...wash your hands...", Aarti said strictly.

" Let me eat like this ...I also to call Yash.... it'll take more time if I wash my hands...", Satyendra said like a kid.

" You just go and wash your hands... I'll call Yash....no excuse.."

Aarti said and... Satyendra went to wash his hands making faces.

Aarti chuckled to see her dadu..and went to Yash's room....

In Yash's room....

He was talking with someone on the phone...

" Yaa....I settled here...

First step is good according to our plan..."

"..................…............"

"Yeah... don't worry... I'll be careful... My plans always work... you know that and...."

Before he could complete he felt someone presence and turned... His eyes go wide to see Aarti standing there....

Aarti was looking at him confused.... He quickly put his phone in his pocket..

"Aa...Aarti jii...you...", he asked gulping his saliva....

"Yaa...I came to call you for dinner..." She said still confused...

" Ok...ok... let's go...", he said with a nervous smile..

" Armmm... I'm sorry to come without knocking..

", She apologized...

"It's okay.... it's your home...", he replied.

" Armm.... don't mind but... what were you talking about on phone ?... What plan ?..", she asked still unsure.

Yash looked at her a little shocked... but then composed himself.

" Wo.... actually...I was talking with my friend.....he is asking for help... for one of his presentation...so..we were talking about it..", he said smiling...

"Oh..ok then.. come", said Aarti and went. Yash took a deep breath and followed her.

At dinner table...

Yash, Aarti and Satyendra were having dinner. They were talking about random things.

" Yash...what is your plan about future..?", Asked Satyendra....

" I still not decided anything sir... but I want to do business..", he replied.

" Wow... even Aarti also like business...", Satyendra said.

" That's really great Aarti jii....I think I'll learn many things from you regarding business.", he said and Aarti smiled.

" Yash...can I ask you something..?", Aarti said.

"Yes..."

You are Raamu kaka's nephew. And as far as I know he is a middle class man like us. Then how could you able to buy an iPhone...?

I mean... they are so expensive for us right...?", Aarti asked, because she saw the phone in his hand before when he was talking...

Yash coughed badly...

Satyendra gave him water....

" Are you okay ? ", Aarti asked tensed.

" I.. I'm fine...", said Yash.

" You didn't answer.."

Aarti again asked and Yash looked at her.

"Ohh.... Aarti why are you asking like this ? May be he bought in monthly installment.... you know it's available right...!", Satyendra said.

" No, uncle.... actually one of my friends gifted me this... when I helped him solve a big issue of his life. ", he said smiling. Aarti smiled back but still unsure.

After dinner....

Aarti was cleaning the kitchen...

" I've to clean quickly and give medicine to daduu..., Otherwise he'll fall asleep. "

She was talking to herself while washing the dishes in basin.

" Don't worry..I gave him medicine and he already slept..."

Aarti turned to hear the voice and saw it's Yash.

"Ohh... thank you so much...", She said.

" You're welcome.., May i help you ?", he asked.

" No..no.. I'll manage..", she said.

" Let me help Aarti jii... work will finish quickly..", he said and started wiping dishes with cloth and kept it in place.

Aarti smiled but then something stuck in her mind.

"Wait...how do you know which tablet daduu is taking at night..? I didn't tell you..!", Aarti asked doubtfully. Yash looked at her and smiled.

"Are you doubting me on something Aarti jii...?", He asked directly.

Aarti realised, she's asking questions like this only since morning... it's not right..she felt guilty..

" I.. I'm sorry Yash..I didn't mean to say like that... actually..."

" It's okay... I saw the prescription on the table and i knew and gave him tablets..", he said finishing his work.

Aarti felt guilty.

" I'm really sorry Yash... I didn't mean to.... I mean I just asked in curiosity... I don't have doubts on you...but still it's true... I always afraid to trust anyone...as I'm living with grand paa... A girl without parents.. it's really difficult for me... That's why I always afraid to trust anyone without assurance... I'm sorry...", She apologized.

" Don't say sorry Aarti jii...I can understand... good night..", he said smiling.

" Good night.. sleep well...and call me if you want something."

She said and went to her room...

Yash looked at her retreating figure... and smiled...

" Don't worry Aarti... Now I'm here...you don't have to be afraid from anything... I'll be there for you always...I promise..."

He said smiling himself....😊

Guys... If anyone knows how to post pictures then please guide me....

Next--

Satyendra sending Yash to drop Aarti at school...

This Yash character is so intriguing....idk whether he's somebody who's hired by prasant or somebody who has some rivalry against Satyendra...glad Aarti had a tint of doubt about his identity... she's so smartt❀️

pooja20_02 thumbnail

Aarya FF Ore PiyaπŸ’ž

CHAPTER : 5

" Yash..I want to tell you something...", Satyendra said tensed. Yash frowned in confusion.

Then Satyendra told him about Prashant and Jayant... How cruel they are..and how they are trying to trap him to get Aarti...he also told that Prashant is trying to snatch his shop and field, Aarti didn't know about all this.

Yash was shocked to know that now their house is also in risk....

" Yash I know you don't know is well....but don't know why I feel like you can help us...I have no worries about me... but my Aarti...", He felt emotional and hold Yash's hand.

Yash looked at him.

" Beta...I have no rights to ask you anything...but if possible please be with Aarti...when I'm not around her. I can't trust that Prashant.", Satyendra said.

" I'll daduu... don't worry... I'll always be with her...I promise..", he said smiling.

Yash & Aarti were walking side by side to reach her school.....

Many people were greeting Aarti and blessing her.... Yash smiled seeing how much everyone loves her...

" Yash...do you want to have a special tea? β˜•", Aarti asked while walking...

" Special teaβ˜•?", he asked.

" Yes, come...", She said and led him to a nearby tea stall, which is aside the road.

" Hi Sankar bhaiya...how are you?", Aarti asked the boy, the owner of the tea stall.

" Arre... Aarti... I'm fine... You came after a long time... you forgot your bhaiya...", Sankar complained and Aarti chuckled.

" No bhaiya.. it's not like that. See..I brought one more customer for you.", Aarti said looking at Yash.

The boy looked at Yash and Yash smiled.

" Ohh.. who is this young man? Your bhaiya?", the boy asked and Yash's eyes went wide...

" What? No way.... I'm not her brother...", Yash almost shouted.😲

Aarti and the boy almost jumped hearing his voice.

" Ok fine... you are having the same cuteness as Aarti so...I thought you are her brother.", Sankar said and Yash calmed down.

Aarti laughed to see his face.πŸ˜†

"No bhaiya..he is Yash... Raamu kaka's nephew... He is working with us.."

" Ohh..ok"

" Bhaiya.. give us your special tea fast... I'm getting late for the school.", Aarti asked.

The boy gave them tea and they drank.

" Wow.. it's really tasty...", Yash said.

" See...I told you na... bhaiya makes superb tea."

After drinking the tea Aarti was going to pay...

" Arre... Aarti jii please... I'll pay...", Said Yash.

" No...I brought you here so I'm paying..." Aarti said.

" No... I'll pay.."

" I said I'll..."

" Aarti jii... atleast give me a chance..", Yash said.

Aarti rolled her eyes.

" Ok fine... pay and come...", saying this she started walking.

Yash smiled and checked his pocket but scared to see only cards...

" What happened... What's all this.?", Sankar asked. Yash gave him an awkward smile.

" Armmm...do you accept cards?", he asked.

" cards?? I don't know about cards....I know only cash...", he said confused.

" Damn it... Now how i will pay?", Yash cursed himself.

" I told you... go with preparation... but why the hell you listen me.", One person said coming to Yash.

" Now stop your lecture and help me..", said Yash.

" What's going on? Who's this man?", Asked Sankar.

Yash looked at him then the person.

" Now handle him...if he anything to Aarti then.. our plan will flop.", said Yash.

" Oyye... what plan? Are you planning something against my Aarti sister? I'll kill you before you touch her. Do you understand?", Sankar warned and Yash rolled his eyes.

" Give me some cash..." , Yash said and the person handled him a bundle of cash. The next moment the person hold Sankar's mouth tightly so that he wouldn't shout.

" Handle him carefully... I'm going...", said Yash walking away.

After a few seconds we saw Sankar is vanished from his tea stall.

Yash joined Aarti....

" Nice shirt Yash...πŸ‘•"

" Thanks..."

" It's a branded shirt... where did you buy it?", Asked Aarti. Yash felt trapped.

" Armmm... actually...ummm...", Yash was trying to find words.

" Did your friend gifted this too.. with the iPhoneπŸ“±?", Aarti asked and Yash looked at her scandalize.

Then Aarti started laughing...πŸ˜†

" See your face Yash...I was just kidding..."

" It's not like that..... actually... Raamu kaka's son gifted me this last year... you know na... he is working in a big company..", said Yash.

" Oh..I know him... he's earning good, but Raamu kaka is so obedient that he's working here as our driver.", Aarti said and they again started walking.

Finally they reached at the school.

" Ok Yash... now you go... and please help my dadu....I don't know why he bahave like I'm a small girl...I can take care of myself you know...", She said.

Yash smiled at her.😊

" Yes.. you are a big girl..but for dadu.. you're still his princess."

Aarti smiled at him and went inside saying bye.

Yash took a deep breath, took out his phone and called someone.

" Hello...buy some cheap rate shirts... and other clothes for me... today I managed somehow... but I have to be more careful... she is way too smart..", he said on phone.

Next-

Reddys trying to snatch Satyendra's shop.

Yash is hiding so much....But Aarti is equally intelligent and observing type....this one is getting interesting❀️

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

South Indian... great..! Glad you liked it... keep reading...😳

pooja20_02 thumbnail

Aarya FF Ore PiyaπŸ’ž

CHAPTER : 6

Yash reached at the shop only to be shocked...

He saw many people were gathering and Satyendra was arguing with some people.....

He went near Satyendra pushing others...

"What happened daduu? Who are they?", he asked worried.

" See Yash... these people are saying that this shop is now belongs to Jayant Reddy...", Satyendra said.

" What?? But how?..", Yash asked.

" Two months ago I had borrowed some money from Aditya.. and kept the papers of this shop as security....and now Aditya sold this shop to Jayant Reddy without my knowledge...how can he do this?"

Satyendra is really tensed...

" Did you talk with Aditya uncle?

" I'm dialing his number but it shows switched off...he just sent a message that he sold the shop...I don't know what to do now..", Satyendra said tensed.

" Now you got confirmation right??? Now go from here...", One of the goons said.

More than 5 people were there to close the shop. But some villagers were also there to support Satyendra...

" Ayee... you all go from here... it's Satyendra sir's shop...we all are here...", One of the villagers said.

Soon the quarrel started...

Satyendra saw that the situation was going out of control..

" Please don't fight like this for me... I'll handle it..", Satyendra requested the villagers.

" How can we leave you like this Satyendra sir... you were always there for us...so we are also here for you.."

" I know that you all love me... but please understand.. it's a legal matter...we can't short out it like this..."

Satyendra requested them and they agreed...

They left from there after warning the goons... and assured Satyendra that they would always on his support...

" Daduu.. what will we do now?", Asked Yash.

" You can go and talk with Jayant sir... request him..and he'll surely help you oldman..", one of the goons said and laughed.

" Talk to him with respect.", said Yash slowly yet dangerous voice.

They went to him.

" Oho... the hero is here huh.... What will you do if we didn't give respect?"

One of the goons pushed him and he jerked a little.

At the same moment we can see more than 5 people who were hiding in different places a little far from Yash... they tried to come there....all of them had well built body...

But before they could come two steps... Yash secretly signalled to go back and they stopped.

" Yash.. let's not complain it... let's go.."

Satyendra tried to handle the situation.

" Tell Jayant Reddy that... we'll go in the evening to talk with him...", Satyendra said to the goons.

Yash looked at him confused.

" But daduu you..."

" We have no other option Yash... let's go... I'll make you understand..", Satyendra forcefully dragged Yash from there...

Yash made him sit inside the car and then...

He looked at the goons... and smirked...

The goons became confused...

Yash snapped once with his fingers and got into the car...

And the next second...the body builders attacked the goons and they vanished from that place...

Satyendra and Yash reached home...

Yash made Satyendra sit on sofa, gave him water and sat beside him...

Satyendra is tensed... Yash patiently waited for him to talk...

Satyendra sighed...

" I tried my best... but I don't know what will happen next...I know what that Jayant and Prashant want from me..."

" What daduu??"

" They will surely ask Aarti's hand for Prashant to short out all these...I just really don't know how to handle this...", Satyendra said tensed.

The moment Yash heard about it, he closed his fist tightly to control his anger...

" No daduu... it'll not happen ever.... I'll not let this happen.", he said in anger.

Satyendra looked at him.

" Yash..I know you are also tensed... but right now I'm not finding any option to save my princess...", Satyendra hold his head.

Yash placed his hand on his shoulder...

" Don't worry daduu... everything will be ok..."

" No, Yash... now I'm trapped... this house and the crop field papers are also in mortgage...we have nothing to call our own...my Aarti doesn't know about it.... I'm just..."

Yash is shocked to hear this but...consold him...

" Daduu.."

They heard Aarti's voice.

" Yash.. please don't say anything about it to Aarti...", Satyendra said and Yash nodded.

Aarti came there and Satyendra stood up...

" Daduu... are you okay?", Aarti sat beside Satyendra.

" I heard that some people were arguing with you at the shop..."

" There is nothing beta.... I'm fine..."

" Yash... you tell me what happened there... because I know daduu won't tell me that..."

Aarti stood in front of him.

Yash gulped because she was in an angry mood...

Yash looked at Satyendra and he nodded in negative.

" Why are you looking at daduu? Look at me Mr..", Aarti said and Yash looked at her with a nervous smile.

" Nothing Aarti jii... it's a small matter.. we'll short it out...", he said and Aarti frowned.

" Oh...so now you are also in daduu's team?", she said glaring at him.

" Aarti... don't scare him... he's not used to see your gundi Avtar...he will get heart attack..."

Satyendra said and Yash chuckled... Aarti gasped..

" Dadu... don't change the topic okay..."

" Beta... there is nothing serious... everything is fine... There are some misunderstanding... I'll clear it meeting Jayant today evening..."

" You're meeting them?" , Aarti asked in worry..

" Yes..."

" Then I'll also come with you... we'll never leave our shop like this..."

" No Aarti I'll handle it.."

" But daduu..."

" I said no....", Satyendra said strictly.

Aarti made faces. Yash was smiling looking at these two... they are so cute...he thought...

"Aarti jii...." ,he said and Aarti turned to him.

" If dadu is saying he will handle it then trust hy...he will...", he said.

Aarti thought for few seconds then said.

"Ok.. but I have one condition..."

" Now what?"

" If not me.. then Yash will go with you...."

" What? No way... I'm not going to involve Yash in this...", Satyendra tried to protest.

" Ok..then I'll come..."

" Aarti.. don't blackmail me ok..."

" I'll dadu..."

And they again started arguing...

Yash chuckled..

" Ok both of you stop.."

Both looked at Yash.

" I'll go with dadu...", Yash said... Aarti laughed and Satyendra was shocked.

" Yash you don't have to..."

" No dadu... I agree with Aarti jii...see i helped you to convince Aarti jii...so now i have to obey to her also... It's my first duty ..", Yash said smiling.

" Good Yash... thanks .", Aarti said smiling..

Satyendra gave up....

" Fine... I'll take Yash with me...ab khush...meri Maa??...", Satyendra asked and Aarti nodded with a victorious smile.

" Ok.. now let me prepare something for lunch...I took half day... from school." , Aarti said.

"I'll help you." , Yash said.

" No.. I'll manage..."

" If we prepare lunch together, then lunch will be ready quickly...", Yash said.

" Okay...", Aarti said and went to kitchen. Yash followed her.

Next-

Some Aarya moments...

Idk...but some part of this chapter reminded me of the movie ghajini where that Sanjay was impersonating as someone else infront of Kalpana...I thought this Yash will be a shady character...but he seems to be a nice guy...But only U know his true character.πŸ˜‰

pooja20_02 thumbnail

Aarya FF Ore Piya

CHAPTER : 7

Aarti went to kitchen and Yash followed her...

Aarti gave Yash to cut vegetables....and she prepared pulao... 🍲

" Aarti jii....how to cut this potato...πŸ₯” it's roaming everywhere...", he asked and Aarti chuckled.😊

" Give it to me Yash... I'll cut..", Aarti said taking the knife.

" No Aarti jii.. I'll do it."

" Yaa..I can see...", Aarti said and laughed.πŸ˜†

Yash felt embarrassed.

Suddenly his phone ping with a message.

Yash saw it and his face expression changed.

" You go..and see what daduu is doing...", said Aarti cutting veggies...

Yash went from there quickly...

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

β€’

He came outside of the house looking here and there... He found a man with a bag.... πŸ‘œ

" Here are the clothes..",

The man handled the bag πŸ‘œ to Yash.

" Thanks... but I have an important work...tell the team to get ready for finish a task.", said Yash taking the bag. The man nodded and left.

Yash secretly went to his room and exchanged all his clothes with cheap one.

He sighed...then he took out his phone and dialed a number....

" Hello.. I've an important work for you..." , he said.

After finishing the call Yash entered the kitchen.

He stood there for few seconds admiring the beauty in front of him...πŸ₯°

She was making curry...her hair was tied in a bun....se was looking angelic...

Yash looked at her from tip to toe, observing every little feature about her.

The he slowly went near her and tucked a hair strand behind her ear from her face.

Aarti looked at him in shock..." Ya...sh..."

She said looking at him with her hazal brown eyes and he lost in it...

" You're so beautiful Aarti...", He said and pulled her towards him, holding her waist... without breaking the eyelock...

Aarti was in shock...she couldn't react...

He slowly cupped her face with one hand, her heart was beating faster...

Aarti closed her eyes breathing heavily.

He leaned towards her face...and

Then...

'

'

'

'

'

" Yash..."

He came out of sense and found himself standing at the door of the kitchen.... he looked here and there.

" What happened? What are you looking for?", Aarti asked still busy in cooking...

" Armmm...no... nothing...", He said still embarrassed.

It means all those moments are his imagination.. shit..!

He cursed himself for having these kind of thoughts...

" Control Yash... it's not the right time...", He murmured.

" Are you saying something?, She asked.

" No...", Replied Yash.

Suddenly Aarti hold the hot pan and flinched in pain..." Aahh..."

Yash rushed towards her and held her hand.

" Oh my god...you"

He pulled her near the basin, on the tap and put her hand under water.

" Why you are not careful Aarti...see what you did... always thinking about others... daduu was right...you really need someone to take care of you."

And he go on...he was calling her Aarti without adding the "Jii"...

Aarti looked at him in shock, because it was the first time someone was scolding her like this. Her daduu always obey to her...and she remembered when her parents used to scold her like this.

She was feeling a little emotional.πŸ˜•

Yash took her outside of the kitchen and applied gel on her wound. He was so worried and held her hand all the time.

He blowed air on it so that she couldn't feel more pain...

" It's burning..", she said innocently. Yash glared at her.

" It's burning ( mimicking her) so... how you will feel if you burn yourself.", He again blowed air.

" Stop scolding me... I'm not a kid..", she said with teary eyes. 😭

Yash looked at her and realised. He slowly left her hand. " I'm sorry..."

Aarti took her hand back and looked down controlling her tears.πŸ€”

" I'm really sorry Aarti jii...I didn't mean to hurt you...I was worried...so I.."

Before he could finish Aarti ran to her room, ignoring him.

Yash closed his eyes in disappointment.

" What the hell I'm doing? I can't mess up everything before it start...Aagghh..", he said to himself.

Next -

Yash and Prashant face up....😲

Mr. mysterious man is day dreaming already....great❀️

pooja20_02 thumbnail

Aarya FF Ore Piya

CHAPTER : 9

Aarti was waiting for her daduu in tension...she knew Prashant so....she was scared.... but she was relaxed that Yash went with him.

" Why she started trusting him..?" No answer.😳

Satyendra and Yash entered the house laughing with each other.πŸ˜†

Aarti ran to them.

" Daduu.. what happened? What they said? Did you get the papers? Are you ok..."

" Relax meri Maa...let me sit I'll tell you.

Satyendra made her sit and sat beside her.

Yash sat in front of them.

Satyendra said everything to Aarti and gave the papers.

Aarti felt happy and hugged him.

" I'm so happy daduu... we have to thank Aditya uncle.", Aarti broke the hug and said.

" Yes...but along with him...we have to thank Yash.", Satyendra said looking at Yash.

Aarti is confused and Yash too...

" What did you think? I'll never know? I know everything about you Yash..", Satyendra said.

Yash became shocked and gulped in fear.😲

" Wh.. what.. Daduu...?", He asked and Aarti was confused.

" Yes, Aditya told me...how you called him and said everything...how you made him understand the situation.

And how you gave him courage to face Jayant.

Satyendra said... Yash sighed in relief.... Aarti looked at Yash.

" Thank you so much beta...", Satyendra said patting his shoulder.

" Don't say like this daduu...I did it for my family.", He said smiling and looked at Aarti.

Aarti quickly turned her gaze.

" Daduu.. it's good news.. I'll make biriyani today... you just fresh up ok...", She said and went to her room to keep the papers.

Satyendra went to fresh up, while Yash was tensed about Aarti's behaviour.

Aarti was preparing dinner in kitchen, when she felt someone there. She turned and see Yash.

Yash looked at her for a second and quickly kept something near her on kitchen slab and left....

Aarti got confused and looked at the thing...... it's a diary milk silk chocolate 🍫 with a note.

She read it....

" I'm sorry if I hurt you Aarti jii...", Aarti smiled after reading it.

She kept the chocolate in fridge to eat later...

At dinner table....

Three of them sat on the dining table to have dinner....

Yash was going to eat but found a note near his plate...he read it....

" I'm sorry too....☹️ "

He looked at Aarti and smiled. She smiled back and all have their dinner...

Satyendra and Yash praised her cooking.

After dinner Satyendra went to sleep. Yash gave him medicine.

Yash found Aarti outside of the house sitting on stairs looking at the sky...

He went near her and noticed she is sad.πŸ˜’

" Aarti jii...are you thinking something?", He asked.... Aarti looked at him and then looked down.

" Do you really want to know?", Aarti asked looking at him.

"Do you want to share?", He said smiling.

Aarti turned her gaze and again looked down.

Yash understood there is something which is troubling her. And the good thing is...she wants to share it.

He sat beside her.

" Thank you Yash... for helping Yash... and... and I'm sorry for my behavior.", She said still looking down.

Yash looked at her.

" It's okay.."

" I was not upset from you Yash...It was something else.", She said looking at him.

"And what was that?", He asked tensed. He can't see her like this.

" I was...I was missing my parents.", Aarti said in sad mode.

Yash felt bad for her.

" You know Yash...I lost my parents.. when I was 16. Since then my daduu was my everything... Daduu loves me a lot. He never made me sad...but still... still i miss them.", Aarti said with teary eyes.😭

Yash felt her pain but stayed silent, so she can share her pain with him.

" Tomorrow is my mom's birthday....πŸ₯³

I was missing her from morning... and.. when you scolded me, it remembered her... My parents also scolded me like when I used to become careless.

But I got angry because I wanted to be strong.

I just...I don't know what happened to me... I just behaved like that... I'm sorry..", she said wiping her tears.😭

Yash just wanted to console her but he couldn't.

" It's okay Aarti jii.... don't say sorry please... And who told you are weak? You are a strong girl who took care of everything alone.", Yash said.

Aarti wiped her tears and smiled.😊

" Whenever i miss Maa & Baba...I just look at the sky and try to search them in between the stars. I never share my pain to daduu, because I don't want to make him feel sad...I just tried to be happy.", Aarti said.

" It's late now... Good night...", Aarti said standing up.

Yash also stood up and smiled.😊

' You go Aarti jii... I'll come in few minutes. I have to make a call to my friend.... good night...", He said smiling.

Aarti nodded and went.

Yash took out his phone and called someone.

" Hello... you have an important work to do.."

Aarti laid on bed.... She was holding the chocolate 🍫 which Yash given her.... She opened it and started eating.

She smiled😊.....after a long time and for the first time she shared her sadness with someone. Now she was feeling better..... A little happy too.... She ate the chocolate smiling thinking about Yash.πŸ˜‰

Next -

Yash went with Aarti to see Village Fair....( Mela)

Prashant came there and saw them.😲

What is gonna happen...?

I loved the entire AarYa scene....so soothing it was... can't wait to read more AarYa parts