Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

yash was in a awkward position when suraj asked him to marry his friends daughter not knowing he already had feelings for the same girl which was a coincidence and when yash was informed that she was arthi he was overjoyed but the now the bigger question will arthi accept yash after the revelation

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 23

Fabulous Chapter

Aarti is the girl Yash saw on stage and fell in love with

he wanted Aarti to know the real Yash

I'm just hoping she understands his Delima to lie about himself

coderlady thumbnail

He was conflicted about fulfilling his promise when he was smitten by another girl.

coderlady thumbnail

Lucky for him. the girl turned out be Aarti, the one who he made the promise for.

coderlady thumbnail

He had the right thinking. They deserved to get to know each other without the promise hanging over their heads.

coderlady thumbnail

With a bit of groveling, he can get her to forgive him. He had a lot on his plate, but still he could have just let her know his father was sick and he had to be there.

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'll update tonight...😳

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry... for the late update...😔

Aarya FF Ore Piya💞

LAST PART------

She was silent... whatever story he told her that is true she knows because she saw it in his eyes.... but still she was silent, and Yash was worried. He came close to her, hold her shoulder, looked into her eyes and said with his deep voice...

" Believe me Aarti... I'm not a liar.. I love you so much more than my life, more than anything... I'm ready to bear all the punishment whatever you want to give me, but please... don't separate me from you.."

Aarti free herself from him and sat on the bed silently.. Yash was there looking at her, waiting for her to speak...

After some time she said,

" I need some time Yash... please go from here."

It broke his heart... what if she wants him to go away from her life? No... it's not like that... She deserves sometime to understand everything. He knows and went out.

Here Suraj told everything to daduu and daduu understood the situation.

" I understand Suraj... whatever you are saying but... Yash shouldn't do the drama. He could come straight to us and tell us everything then it might be different now.", Daduu said.

" I know you are right daduu... but I have no wrong intention.... I just wanted her to know the real Yash and i also wanted to know her more. Our fathers fixed our marriage since childhood. May be she would say yes, may be i would say yes for the sake of our fathers'promise... but what if we don't like eachother's company? That's why I came here... I know I have hurt her but I'll rectify my mistakes and believe me I love her so much...", Yash said.

Daduu was amazed to see Yash accepting his feelings fearlessly. He already liked Yash. Although he was upset for whatever Yash did but he can't deny the fact that he always tried to protect Aarti and him...

" Ok Yash...I understand and accept your apology.. but the last decision will be Aarti's... she will decide what she wants.. just give her sometime...", Daduu said.

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

After almost half an hour Yash again came to room... Aarti was sitting in the same position...he sighed and said..

"Aarti...can you tell me what is your decision...I know this is very short period of time but I want to know your decision.... My doubts are killing me. Please tell me you forgave me or not..."

Aarti looked at him...

Then the next second a pillow landed on Yash's face. Yash was shocked and looked at Aarti... who was fuming in anger😡. Well he knows she is angry...but why she is hitting him?

Before he could process his thoughts another pillow landed on him.

It was Aarti who was throwing pillows on him in anger...😡

" Aarti.. what happened? Why are you hitting me?"

" Can't you just tell me everything, when you met me for the first time? What was the need to do this drama? We could know eachother after that also..."

He was confused to her behaviour but before he could process further she came and hugged him tightly... She was hurt.. she was angry with him but more than anything... she loves him a lot. That is the only thing she wanted to remember the rest of her life...Yash was shocked to her sudden action.

Before he could ask anything she said...

" I love you Yash... Yes I'm angry with you.. but i love you more than anything..."

He smiled and this time he didn't let her go...he hugged her tightly and both smiled.

" Thank you so much for giving me a second chance...I promise I won't do anything stupid like this again..", he said smiling.

"If you did again.. I'll break your bones. You know who i am?, she warned.

He smiled and said.

" Ok madam..."

They hugged each other. Aarti was feeling so protective in his arms, while Yash felt his every wish came true...

'

'

'

'

They came out from the room smiling... holding each other's hands.

A bodyguard came and gave Aarti flowers and said.

" Welcome to our family ma'am..."

Aarti took the flower and looked at the bodyguard. She felt she has seen him somewhere...

Here Suraj, Radha and daduu smiled to see Yash & Aarti together. They understood everything is short out now.

In the mean time Aarti asked...

" Do i know you? I'm feeling like i have seen you somewhere.."

Listening this Yash and bodyguard both laughed. Aarti looked at them in confusion.

Then the bodyguard said.

" Ma'am...Do you remember the fair you went with Yash sir..? And a person gave you lassi, chocolate and so many things... that was me...Sir told me not to come but i couldn't stop myself to meet you.."

Suraj and Radha came there with daduu...

" Yes..it was Yash who organised the fair overnight and our poor Khanna had to do so much work...he is Khanna.. our bodyguard... our family member."

Aarti surprised. She looked at Yash.

" There are many things you will know later ma'am...", Khanna said smiling.

" So beta.... what is your decision..yes or no?", Asked daduu.

Aarti looked down blushing and said "yes".

All became happy. Radha hugged Aarti.

Aarya took blessing from elders. They decided to get them married soon...

Yash thanked his stars for giving him a second chance to win her. Aarti was happy. She felt like her parents have sent her an angel to protect her always.

Daduu was happy and relaxed now because he knew Yash is the best choice for Aarti and he will be with her for lifetime.....

~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~

Edited by Sidhhiti - 1 years ago
tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

glad they accepted each other not satisfied ended so quickly wanted to know more after marriage

coderlady thumbnail

Aarti is still upset that he hid his identity. She knows his feelings are true.