Users

Frequent Posters

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Aarya FF Ore PiyaπŸ’ž

CHAPTER - 22 :

It started 3 months ago...

When my father came to India to search you all...

Flashback...

In a hotel room...

Yash was sitting with his father.

" Dad you always say so many good things about them. Why you love them so much?", Yash said.

" Because whatever i am right now, it is only because of them. If today we are living a luxurious life then it is because of them. So my son...I want you to be grateful always to them.", Suraj said smiling.

" But how we are going to find out them? You are here since last week but still you didnt find out anything about them. If you love them so much then why you are not in touch with them?", Asked Yash.

" I tried my best to contact them but due to some circumstances i lost it. But I will surely find them anyhow.", Said Suraj.

Yash was amazed to his father's love for Trivedi family.

Deep inside in his heart he also have started respecting and loving the family. He also wanted to meet them. He didn't know anything about them. Only his father showed him a picture of a family with two people and one little girl who was looking like a doll.

He still remember the picture.

He saw that picture when he was 6 years old. And he thought it's a doll and he wanted that. πŸ˜ƒ

He Chuckled remembering how stupid he was..!

" Take rest beta... good night..."

Suraj said and went to his room.

Yash sighed.

'

'

'

'

'

'

12:30pm....

Yash wanted to go out but Suraj didn't allow him.

Suraj sent Khanna with Yash but somehow Yash escaped from Khanna and went out to see the nightlife of Chennai.

He knew many things about Chennai but he wanted to see it by himself. He was roaming around the streets and was mesmerized seeing the night beauty of the city.

Here Khanna was searching him throughout the streets.

While walking on the road Yash heard a beautiful song. There was a stadium and many people were gathered there for some kind of function.

He thought to see it once. He went near the crowd and somehow reached the stage. When he reached... many people were finished dancing so he waited for the next participate.

Just then the lights goes off of the stage and when the lights came back he saw an angel who was standing there in her dancing position.

Yes.. she was truly looking like an angel. πŸ‘Ό

Well he had seen so many beautiful girls in London but she was looking different.

May be his father was right...

Indian beauty is different from others. It has a charm which can bound you and your heart forever.

It has some kind of attraction which will pull you like a magnet and Yash was feeling the same right now.

He saw the girl was wearing a lehenga...her face was adorable.

Her eyes were shining like diamond...

Her smile is so cute.

For the first time in his life he automatically felt happy only by seeing her.

She started dancing...she danced so beautifully and so gracefully that everyone was amazed.

He stared at her for a long time without blink until her performance was finished.

After the performance he smiled to see her. He was waiting till the whole function finish and silently he was praying for her to win this competition.

At the same time Khanna ( it's Aman...Aman Khanna) came there and somehow found out Yash.

" Where were you? I was looking for you since 2 hours."

" Khanna... I'm not a kid.", He smiled to him and again looked at the stage.

The winner announced and she won the competition. He clapped happily and excitedly.

Khanna saw this and raised his eyebrows.

Yash looked at Khanna and smiled.

After the function finished Khanna asked Yash.

" So.. what's going on? You were smiling so much seeing that girl."

Yash rolled his eyes.

" What? I was just enjoying the function."

" But your eyes are saying something different, what is special in that participant?"

" Well.. you can search about the participant for which I'm smiling. You will know more."

He replied and winked.

Khanna smiled.😊

He is working for Yash since 10 years. He understands Yash's every move. He is bodyguard come friend of Yash.

" Ok... I'll do it for you but... before that i have no search Trivedi family.

It's more important."

" Oh.. you are a darling Khanna...", Said Yash.

" Ok i know that... now enough of your buttering... let's go....", Khanna said.

" But let me talk to her."

" No i told you na. .. I'll find out later... if you don't come then sir will scold you.", Khanna said and Yash nodded.

They went from there but his eyes were searching for that girl.

'

'

'

'

'

'

Next day....

Yash was sitting on his bed... and thinking about that angelπŸ‘Ό.

Her eyes, her smile, her performance was unique.

" What is happening with me? Oh god Yash..stop thinking about her and concentrate.", He said himself. He was busy in his dreamland.

He received a call.

He heard the news and got shocked.😲

His father was in hospital... Suraj faced an accident. Yash quickly went to the hospital.

Next-

All answers of your questions.πŸ˜‰

Edited by Sidhhiti - 1 years ago
tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

without knowing who the girl was he probably fell for her immediately and im sure arthi will go easy on him because of hi dad been in hospital

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I was right that his family member was in trouble, so he was Suraj for whom Yash left everything.

pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So...it was love at first sight for Yash...greatπŸ”₯

Update soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 22

Fantastic

So Yash came to Aarti's home only after his father revealing

that they have helped him to reach his status that he has now

Yash had also seeing Aarti before he arrived at her home

coderlady thumbnail

Suraj always told Yash about dadu. From his words he started feeling love and respect for the family.

Then he saw Aarti dancing and he was smitten.

coderlady thumbnail

At some point Khanna must have found out that she was a Trivedi.

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aarya FF Ore PiyaπŸ’ž

CHAPTER - 23 :

This chapter will be long....as i couldn't update yesterday...

Yash reached hospital...

He enquired about his father and got to know that Suraj faced an accident and now he is in critical condition. He requested the doctor and nurse to meet his father but they didn't allow him...he felt alone.

He filled the form for the operation because it was emergency....he was scared and shattered. He didn't know how to handle the situation. The father he loved most was in this condition.... Khanna came there and consoled him.

Khanna wanted to call Radha but... Yash said let's see the situation first then we'll call.

Because he doesn't want to give stress to her mother. ( Such a caring son😊 ) when she is not there.

A nurse came there and said to Yash that his father wants to meet him. They didn't allow but Suraj requested them so much to meet his son before the operation.

'

'

'

'

He went inside....

He saw his father was lying on bed....he felt heartbroken to see his father like this...πŸ₯Ί

Suraj was conscious and wanted to talk to Yash.

When Yash saw Suraj extended his hand with difficulty...he quickly go there and hold his father's hand with teary eyes. Suraj was attached with so many wires. Suraj started talking but Yash stopped him.

" Dad... don't talk...let the doctor treat you.. when you will be better we will talk peacefully."

" No..I want to talk with you right now... because I don't know what will happen after the operation. There is something very important i want to tell you."

Yash saw his father and said yes....then Suraj began to tell everything from his childhood to till now and at last he asked Yash...

" I had a wish... you can say it is my last wish and i want you to fulfill it."

" Dad please don't say like this...I will fulfill everything whatever you want... I know you want to search Trivedis and give them a good life. I promise... I'll fulfill your wish.. but first you have to come out of this condition. I really love you dad... I'm nothing without you.", Yash said with teary eyes.πŸ˜₯

" Yes.. that is my one wish.. but I know that is not my only wish. A promise I have given to someone which i have to fulfill."

" What is it dad... please tell me. I'll fulfill all your promises.", Yash said.

Suraj smiled weakly and said.

"I know that .. but this is something you may find difficult to fulfill."

" First tell me what is it.. I'll surely fulfill.", Yash promised.🀝

" Then listen my son...i promised to my friend that.. I'll make his daughter as daughter in law to my house as your wife.

So..if you find them then promise me you'll marry Aarti Trivedi. I know you never saw her.. you don't know anything about her. And i think.. this is the biggest thing I'm ever asking you.", Suraj said emotionally.

Yash was shocked because he never knew about this promise of his father.. while Yash was processing all this.. Suraj said...

" Believe me son...I never wanted anything like this. I wanted you to meet Aarti first. I wanted you both to know about each other first... but what can I do now? I don't have much time.", Suraj looked pale.

Yash became worried.

" Dad please.. don't say like this."

Yash was so emotional now.

" Please beta promise me... you.. you.. will do it for me...if anything happens to me,.. you.. you have to take care of your mother and Trivedi... specially... specially.. Aarti. Promise me.. promise me before it's too late."

Yash was in shock and confusion. What to do now... The girl he saw yesterday was the one he started liking, but now his father wants him to get married to some random girl whom he didn't know.

He looked at his father who was looking him with hope and expectations.

He relaxed himself and promised his father.

Because for now.. nothing is more important than his father.... not even his own feelings.

After that he came out from the room and sat on the bench and thought about the whole scenario. He relaxed himself and got himself ready for everything...he has to be strong...

Then he informed his mother about the accident.

'

'

'

'

'

Next day Radha came to India but it was too late...

Because the operation was failed and Suraj went to coma..

Radha and Yash were broken. They both were sad. But Yash kept patience and handled his mother carefully along with that he continued searching Trivedis.

Yash and Radha wanted to take Suraj to America but.. doctor told them to wait at least one month. If Suraj didn't recover...then they'll be allowed to take him to other country.

In the mean time Yash told everything to Radha about Suraj's promise and about the girl.

Radha said she knew about the promise. Suraj had already told her. Yash then asked his mother what should he do now? He can't break the promise... but he also can't marry other girl when he already liked a girl in the function.

" Let's search for the Trivedis first then we'll think about it....

May be the girl is married now or we can talk with them and make them understand the situation.... first search them.", Radha said.

Yash understood this is the right way to do everything...in this way he can keep his father's promise and he can understand his feelings about that girl also.

'

'

'

'

After few days finally Khanna brought a good news.... Now Scindhiyas shifted to a house which Yash bought to stay here.

He was handling his business in other country and family here as well as searching Trivedis.

Khanna came and said.

" As you know Trivedis parents are no more, only the grandfather and granddaughter are living in Chennai. The grandfather has a shop and some crop fields while the granddaughter whose name is Aarti she is working as a dance teacher in a school."

Then Khanna explained the problems they are facing financially and personally. He also told about Jayant and Prashant who are troubling them.

Radha and Yash felt bad after hearing this...

Then Khanna showed them the grandfather and granddaughter's pictures which is Satyendra and Aarti.

After seeing the picture Yash was shocked and happy..... this is the same girl he saw in the function. Radha confused seeing him smiling. The next second he stood up and literally shouted...😍

" This is the girl? The Trivedi girl? Her name is Aarti?? Are you sure Khanna? This is Aarti???"

" Yes sir... I'm hundred percent sure. She is Trivedi's daughter Aarti.", Khanna said.

Radha looked at the picture and said.

"She is so beautiful... and innocent."

Then she asked Yash.

" Do you know her Yash?"

Yash's smile got bigger and he said excitedly.

" Mom... this is the same girl i was talking about. This is the same girl i saw in the function. I can't believe destiny is playing game like this. The girl with whom my father fixed my marriage in childhood.... after coming india the first girl i saw...it was her... and i started liking her."

Aarti smiled and became happy after hearing her son... finally her son doesn't have to sacrifice his happiness for his father's promise. He will get his love.πŸ€—

Then Radha asked," Do you love her?"

Hearing this question Yash became silent..... after 2 minutes of silence he said....

" I'm not sure but yes I like her so much..."

" How can you say this? You are looking so excited just seeing her picture...I can see the charm in your eyes.", Radha said.

"I just saw her once....I didn't talk with her...I didn't know her personally then how can I say what is this feeling?"

" Then don't worry... we'll go there and meet them...we will talk with them.. after that you both will have enough time to talk with each other.", Radha said.

Yash stayed silent. After sometime he said.

" No mom...we are not going there..."

Khanna and Radha were confused.

" Why we can't go there? This was your father's wish...and you also like her then why not?", Radha asked.

" Because i want to know her as Yash and not Yash Pratap Scindhiya..."

" But what is the difference? Both are same...", Khanna asked.

" No.. Khanna..both are not same...", Yash replied.

" I don't understand what are you trying to say.. please explain...", said Radha.

" I want to say that if we go there and tell them everything about my father and about the promise then maybe they will say yes... but what if Aarti doesn't like me or doesn't accept me as her husband wholeheartedly? What if she doesn't love me the way i deserve? I don't know about her likes and dislikes...her habits, her dreams or anything... She also deserves to know everything about me before we start our life...I also want to know about her.", said Yash.

" So.. that is the things I'm saying...if you both don't meet each other then how will you know about each other?", Radha said.

" Mom.. we'll meet. I'll meet her... we'll know eachother but... not as the to be husband and wife....I want to meet her as a stranger....I want to know her as Yash... and i want to make her know about me as Yash..."

Then he told them about his plan... At first Radha was not convinced... and she said that it is not right but Yash explained that this is the right way he will know her more and make her know about him...

And if they go there to help them as Scindhiyas...then they may not like it as Khanna said they both loved their honour the most....

After a lot of discussion Radha finally convinced. Then Yash and Khanna made plan and met Raamu who was the driver in Aarti's house.

Yash was really nervous when he was ready to go Aarti's house. When they met Raamu and discussed the plan... Raamu was not ready to be a part of it but then Yash explained them everything and told him about Suraj.... Raamu understood because he knew Suraj very well...

After that he went to Aarti's house as Raamu's nephew.

When h met Aarti for the first time he was really happy...

At night he discussed everything with daduu and about to know their problems....

He decided he will make everything fine for them...

The next day he went with Aarti to school...

After they had tea Yash didn't have cash to pay so Khanna came there...

" I told you to go with preparation but why on earth you will listen to me?"

" Just shut up Khanna and help me..", Yash said.

When they talked the tea stall boy heard everything and doubt them.... Yash told to take care of him.

He didn't mean to kidnap that boy but .. Khanna didn't have any option and kidnapped that boy...

But after that he talked with that boy and gave him a job in mumbai so that he didn't return Chennai. πŸŒƒ

While Aarti and Yash were going to school... Aarti commented on his shirt... πŸ‘•

Only then he realised that he is wearing a branded shirt...πŸ‘•

Then he called Khanna again and told him to send cheap shirts for him.

Yash noticed Aarti is really smart and she is asking lots of questions...

He was really happy to see the smart girl but he had to hide his identity.

So he talked with Aarti and she said she is always afraid to trust strangers. Then he promised himself to be with her lifetime and protect her from everything.

After that when he saw Aarti's hand burnt...

He was really worried and helped her in this process. He scolded her a little and when Aarti was upset he thought he messed up everything

Then he got to know Satyendra's problem about the shop and crop field. So he called Khanna and told him to find Aditya anyhow and collect all the documents from him. And as usual Khanna did his work perfectly. He already had the documents and Aditya when he and Satyendra went to Jayant's house. He already knew Prashant had eyes on Aarti and he could not tolerate it... He just wanted to beat Prashant to the hell but he controlled himself...

When Prashant asked Aarti's hand for himself... Yash was furious... after that he warning to Prashant and came back home and said sorry to Aarti.

Next day he arranged a fair for Aarti overnight because she was really sad...☹️

Then Radha called him and teased for arranging a big fair overnight...

In all there Khanna was exhausted due to the whole night work of arranging a fair... but he did it happily.

He still hadn't meet Aarti so he changed his get up and came to the fair...

There were many bodyguards who were acting like shopkeepers.

Yash recognised all but he afraid of Khanna was acting over excited seeing Aarti there...

After the fair finished when they were coming back Prashant created a problem and Yash answered him perfectly.

After that when his mother called him and made him realise about what kind of blunder he did, he was thinking how to escape from all this.

In the early morning he received a phone call from Khanna that Suraj is having some problem in breathing. So he went there early morning without informing anyone and that day Prashant and Jayant's goons came and insulted Aarti. After all the things shorted out when he came back again...

He saw Aarti was crying and tensed there...he saw how she was hurt due to his sudden disappearance... His heart bleed to see her tears, he couldn't tolerate seeing her like that and in the flow of emotions he kissed her... Only after that he realised what kind of blunder he did...🀦

After that daduu fell sick and they both took care of him. In the mean time Yash decided he will tell Aarti everything and about his feelings but the situation was not in favour... next day daduu was searching groom for Aarti and it terrified him.😳

So he decided he will talk with Aarti soon... but the next day Prashant kidnapped Aarti and his blood boiled when he remembered how Prashant would have tortured Aarti...then he saved Aarti from Prashant...

When she confessed her feelings he was out of the world.... He was ready to accept and about to express his own feelings but he received a phone call... and it was his mother who told him that his father came out of coma and they have to take him out of the country for treatment. It was really urgent... At that time Yash was confused what to do.... tell Aarti everything first or go to his parents or do something else...

But if he told everything then Aarti is not in state right now to understand...

So he decided he will be back then he will explain her everything. The most important thing is his parents need him most. Aarti is fine and safe right now with... daduu. So he went to his parents.

But it took one month for his father to recover. And he couldn't call anyone because what will he say to them? Where is he? What is he doing? So...he waited for his parents. In the meantime he made sure that Prashant and Jayant would never trouble Aarti and daduu...

He sent them to jail.... Khanna dig their past and gave the court enough proof to let him behind the bar for lifetime.

He was getting information about Aarti and daduu from his sources.

When his father finally became well...he talked with both of them and told them everything.

At first Suraj was really angry. Then he understood Yash's point and decided to come Chennai with family to ask Aarti's hand for his son officially.

'

'

'

Finally Yash finished his story... and waited for her reaction.

While she was silently looking at him with expressionless face.

He was a little bit afraid... What will be her decision?

Is she going to understand him or blame him for lying her...?

To be continued...

Edited by Sidhhiti - 1 years ago
SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Poor Yash, bechare ne dharti aasmaan ek kardiya bas apne dad ki wish ke liye

IMG_20210323_131404.jpg

Edited by SillySoni - 1 years ago
pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good that the girl he fell in love with and Aarti are same...otherwise, he would have literally trapped😌

I am eagerly waiting to see how Aarti is gonna respond..