Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Moo mitha ki zaroorat nahi.... upload image option dikh raha hai but when I tried...it says you are not allowed to upload image🥺.

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sidhhiti

Moo mitha ki zaroorat nahi.... upload image option dikh raha hai but when I tried...it says you are not allowed to upload image🥺.

Oh this new IF is ruined, even i faces difficulty while uploading images

Anyway don't be sad you can upload an image on any image hosting site use that link while posting on IF because that's how I used to post once.

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Arrgg.,. IF 😒... Ok I'll wait.... May be it'll allow in next promotion...

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Sorry...the chapter was ready...

But due to some error i couldn't post it last night...

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Aarya FF Ore Piya💞

CHAPTER - 19:

It has been one month and there is no sign of Yash.

He is missing since one month...

After that incident...no one found out where is Yash or Prashant... Jayant, Prashant's father is also vanished overnight. All his property was seized by government. No one knows how this happened.

Satyendra tried to find out about Yash but couldn't.

He contacted Raamu who was in Delhi but he also didn't know about Yash. At last he filed a missing report of Yash in the police station.

Here Aarti is so sad and broken.🥺 She confessed her love to him and he left her just like that...😥

Was Prashant right? He is not her Yash but someone else? Why he left her? Does he not love her?

So many questions are in her mind but no answer.

Does he forgot her? Or is he in danger...? She doesn't know how she is feeling. She called him for many times.. but the phone was switched off...

In this one month she cried every night thinking about HIM.😭

And now she started thinking maybe he doesn't love her that's why he left her. May be she is not worthy for him.

But what was that feeling when he kissed her...? She doesn't know what to do... She just wanted all answers from Yash who is missing....

Satyendra was well aware of Aarti's situation..... He guess that Aarti is in love with Yash... but he acted like doesn't know....he tried his best to cheer her up... but nothing worked... She is not talking or smiling at all.

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

One day...

morning...🌞🌞🌞

Satyendra was roaming in his little garden and Aarti was hanging the wet clothes.

When they heard the sound...

They looked and saw nearly 4 cars arrived at their gate.... The cars were looking expensive.

Satyendra and Aarti were confused. A man came out from the car.

He was wearing a black suit and goggles. More three people came along with him.

He came to Satyendra with a smile. Satyendra looked at him while Aarti was looking them from far... The man bent down and touched Satyendra's feet.

"Bless me uncle..."

He stood up and looked at daduu...

Daduu was confused but...

" Stay happy...", Daduu said.

The man saw daduu confused and smiled.😊

M: you didn't recognise me right???

S:. I'm sorry beta...i don't remember... who are you?

M:. Can we sit and talk uncle? Please....

The man said... daduu nodded with a smile. They sat on the chairs in the garden. Aarti was standing at her same place.... looking at them...she didn't go there until daduu said...they are strangers.

The other three people were standing there... daduu looked at them.

"Armmm.... I'm bringing some more chairs for you."

Daduu said but one of them said...

"No sir..no need... you please sit and talk with sir.."

Satyendra nodded.

S:. I still didn't recognise you beta...

M:. It's okay uncle... it's been more than 30 years we didn't meet....so it's obvious...

I'll give my introduction uncle... but before that i want to meet Aarti."

S:. ( shocking ) How do you know her?

M:. I know everything... please let me meet her first...I was waiting for this day from long...

Daduu was confused but seeing the man smile and excitement he thought...

He signed at Aarti to come. Aarti slowly came there and stood.

S:. She is Aarti...my granddaughter...

The man stood up and looked at Aarti with adoration.

Aarti felt a little uneasy but joined hands in front of him.

A: Namaste...

The man smiled and kept his hand on head.

M:. Stay blessed beta... You are looking just like your mother....so adorable.... You will get all the happiness and love you deserve beta...

He said with so much love that Aarti felt happy automatically. She doesn't know this man but feel like an attachment with him.

The man smiled and then turned to daduu...

M:. Uncle.. you might forgot me but I couldn't. I'm Suraj.... Suraj Pratap Scindhiya... Do you remember how i and Aarti's father troubled you to bring icecream for us...

Daduu tried to remember.

Suraj hold daduu's hand.

Sj:. I'm alive because of you uncle.. after my parents death you were the one who took my responsibility. You are my living God. I'm really sorry for not coming these years...

Suraj said with teary eyes...he was looking guilty for not coming here. Now Daduu could recognise him.

Suraj was daduu's best friend's son... He and Aarti's father were good friends. After Suraj's father's death Satyendra took care of him and sent him to Mumbai for higher studies.

Suraj was talented. So he got scholarship to study in London. So he went there... He was in contact with Satyendra and family...he got a job there and got married.

He wanted to come when Aarti's parents got married but couldn't due to work...

For many years they were in contact but from last 10 years they lost contact due to some reason.

Daduu hugged Suraj...he was so happy to see him after years.

" OMG...I can't believe you're here Suraj... I'm so happy... I'm proud of you..."

Daduu said... Suraj has happy tears... He broke the hug and looked at Aarti.

" I'm sorry beta... please forgive your uncle...I couldn't come when your parents..."

Suraj said.

A:. No uncle...I can understand...

"Can i have a cup of tea from your hands please..."

Aarti smiled and nodded.

'

'

'

'

'

'

Satyendra and Suraj had tea... Aarti gave tea to the bodyguards...

Suraj made her sit near him. Aarti felt so special the way Suraj was treating her.

Suraj told them that he is now a successful businessman in London.. and now he wants to start his business in india...

After talking for more than 10 minutes....

" Actually... only business is not the reason that I came to India.. there is another reason...if you give permission then I'll say..."

Suraj said...

"What is this beta...if you need help then I'm here..."

Daduu said... Suraj smiled and looked at Aarti, then daduu...

" Actually uncle.. you know I have a son Yashu... he is now handling my business.. and i want to ask Aarti's hand for him. I want to make Aarti my daughter officially... only if you give permission..."

Suraj said smiling..😊

Aarti was shocked to hear this...😲

Daduu was surprised as he knows Aarti's condition.

He couldn't think what to reply...

Suraj looked at them and understood.

" I'm not saying to say yes now... I want Aarti to take this decision after meeting my son. Believe me beta...it was mine and your father's wish...we had decided it the day you born... But I'm not going to pressurise you..it will be solely your decision."

Suraj said... Aarti looked at him and then daduu with questioning eyes..

Daduu sighed...

" Yes beta... your father had told me about it... Suraj is right... but...as Suraj said...it will be your decision."

Daduu said to Aarti.

Aarti stood up and went inside tensed.

" Did i say something wrong?"

Suraj asked tensed...

" No beta... Aarti is just... please wait... I'm coming..."

Daduu said and went inside...

Next...

Any guesses?...

Edited by Sidhhiti - 1 years ago
SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

For a moment i imagined Maan Singh Khurana the way Suraj made his entry 😆

maanshi.gm_20201031_203509_7.jpg

pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now everything is seems to be falling in place...Now I wish Yash to make a dashing entry as Aarti's prospective groom and Aarti to be shocked...but, idk what twists and turns you have in your mind... anyway, update soon and don't make us wait so long😌😉

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Arthi is upset with yash although she loves him but if I'm not wrong arthi might refuse to accept yash for not confiding in her

Sidhhiti thumbnail

I don't wanna make you wait.... it's just yesterday I was a little lazy😛. Moreover site was showing error... So i couldn't.

coderlady thumbnail

Missing for one month and he could not even call and let them know something?