Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: akrishna111

That’s nonsense. Of course There is always story. They can bring new villian. They can show her being forgiven and she does same thing again. Radha Mohan villian got exposed. And continued until leap. I feel like these writers are more better and creative to give us satisfaction of exposing mandira unlike BL where the villian’s crime has not been exposed for long time. I’m done watching until this track is over also. This dadi is confusing. One day she likes shakti. Next day she doesn’t. Like pick a side and stay there. Too many people against shakti. 

Exactly I hate that mad family than Mandira....

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NITHYAARYA

Exactly they should change the plot mandira's drama has became boring now.bring some other twist nd turns in shiv nd sakti's life.let Mandira goes to jail for sometime, bring her later with new plans.

I think the story must revamp to reincarnation Becoz there is nothing intresting other than this is left in show...Let Mandira kills both Shiv Shakthi and torture that family...Uss twotimer dadi ko bhi zinda rakna...

NITHYAARYA thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes they should change the plot,viewers already losed interest in mandira's planning nd plotting ,writers are just recycling and serving us the samething.

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Already stopped watching after murder promo😠

Watching Radha mohan and Thanedar fir time being.

No any Bhagyas😜

Cjosh thumbnail

Gayatri died or in coma?

Shiv’s doing acting being mad or in real?

Don’t want to watch😀

King77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cjosh

Gayatri died or in coma?

Shiv’s doing acting being mad or in real?

Don’t want to watch😀

what?did you say radha mohan smiley37

am not happy with the murder of gaytri  it was better rimjim or dadi instead of gaytri smiley37

NITHYAARYA thumbnail

Instead of glorifying sakthi please make shiv stronger.makers are busy portraying sakthi a superwoman,if they need trp make ther male lead stronger.again sakthi challenging Mandira that she will prove shiv's innocence then what is the role of shiv here?

King77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NITHYAARYA

Instead of glorifying sakthi please make shiv stronger.makers are busy portraying sakthi a superwoman,if they need trp make ther male lead stronger.again sakthi challenging Mandira that she will prove shiv's innocence then what is the role of shiv here?

after gaytri’s death I think his role is an acting like akid Als  he have mentally issues in order to save from going to jail so he can not prove innocence himself if he goes to jail,  may be manaroma will help shekti 🤔

NITHYAARYA thumbnail

It seems like he is not acting.sakti ko glorify karrahe hain writers kuch toh strong dikhao shiv ko.uski Maa ka death hua hain culprits ko search karna chahiye usse, isme bhi sakti prove karegi Kaun maara gayatri ko.shiv ko sabse weakest male lead banake rakha Gaya hain.

Cjosh thumbnail

I know didn’t watched Radha mohan after first marriage cancelled…just saying for time being new entry is interesting…😍