Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: incendio

@Bold- No she is the principal who wants her student to learn something.. May be till today playing games one sided kinda got her bored so she wants a good contender πŸ˜†

@Underlined- More than that.. They also have Rimjhim's engagement at the same time 🀣

I had forgotten about that. How will Shakti manage both. Acc to latest segment, she's at Shiv's party and injured. She might expose Keertan. She knows that he is not a good doctor. He already took credit for her work earlier. She might use that against him.

Chachi is going to use her jhaadu again. πŸ˜† Today Shakti didn't pick up the phone. I think Rimjhim's engagement will happen. That will be next track I guess.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janecastle

Mandira is an idiot. She blabbers all her plans to Shakti. Which gives latter an advantage. Mandira's this plan will also fail most likely.

Shakti has made a habit of coming to Shiv's room through window. Dadi's reaction. πŸ˜† Shiv's happiness. ❀️ Shiv-Shakti & Dadi are so cute. Shakti πŸ˜† Jhadu is chachi's favorite hatyaar. πŸ˜† Shakti gave chappal to Dadi. Shiv looked worried too. Superfast train. πŸ˜† Gayatri was already Shakti fan. Dadi will become one too. Shiv Shakti eyelock in front of elders too. πŸ˜† Gayatri looked happy. She's already shipping these two. Hamara hospital.. Shakti is already talking like these two are a unit. Shiv talks like that too. They are going to stretch the 3 hours to 1 week though.

Hopefully Shakti Will Save Shiv 's Hospital. I Thought Dadi Will Be Against Shakti But She Isn't That's Good Waiting For Shiv And Shakti 's Teamwork Against The Evil Aunt Her Son Shouldn't Take Over The Hospital His Not Worth It.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Shakti climbing up to shiv's room πŸ˜† Generally, ML's climb up to FL's room, I like the role reversal here❀️.. I really like how Shiv gets happy whenever he see's Shakti

Bechari Gayatri she was shipping Shiv-Shakti without even knowing about their equationπŸ˜† Now she can properly ship them😳..

I think Shakti will prove keertan incompetent of the trustee's position...

Precap: Hmm.. I don't think she will reveal anything about Mandira.. May be blame Keertan for locking her ?

Of Course Mandira.. 's Truth Won't Come Out So Easily It Will Drag On The Episodes As Usual. Want To keertan To Fail For Not Getting The Trustees Position And Shakti Telling Him The Truth That She Never Loved Him.
janecastle thumbnail

Dadi & Gayatri were too happy seeing Shiv Shakti romance. Such cool elders. πŸ˜† Shiv listing out stuff to do. Poor thing. That hospital is really his life. And he thinks someone like Keertan will take care of it. Thank god Shakti will interfere in time. Shiv really needs to take his father to a psychiatrist. He really has some issues. Why in the world was he insulting Shakti's uncle. He thinks Shakti won't go to sasural. Oh man.. he's in for a very big shock. She's going to be his bahu. πŸ˜† The day Shiv Shakti get married, Raghu uncle is going to get a heart attack for sure. Shakti rightly said about Shiv and Mandira's situation. I like the way they use these references very aptly. Dadi is so wrong.. she has no idea what's going on right under their noses. Shakti is really smart. She knows very well they will not believe anything against Mandira.. not yet. For that, Mandira needs to expose herself. Mandira has found the right opponent. And Shakti has won Dadi's heart too. That high five was cute. Mandira wants to throw out Raghu uncle's family from house too. I don't want Shiv to suffer, but it would be fun seeing Raghu uncle get thrown out. He deserves it. This 3 hrs is going to be too long.

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dadi & Gayatri were too happy seeing Shiv Shakti romance. Such cool elders. πŸ˜† Shiv listing out stuff to do. Poor thing. That hospital is really his life. And he thinks someone like Keertan will take care of it. Thank god Shakti will interfere in time. Shiv really needs to take his father to a psychiatrist. He really has some issues. Why in the world was he insulting Shakti's uncle. He thinks Shakti won't go to sasural. Oh man.. he's in for a very big shock. She's going to be his bahu. πŸ˜† The day Shiv Shakti get married, Raghu uncle is going to get a heart attack for sure. Shakti rightly said about Shiv and Mandira's situation. I like the way they use these references very aptly. Dadi is so wrong.. she has no idea what's going on right under their noses. Shakti is really smart. She knows very well they will not believe anything against Mandira.. not yet. For that, Mandira needs to expose herself. Mandira has found the right opponent. And Shakti has won Dadi's heart too. That high five was cute. Mandira wants to throw out Raghu uncle's family from house too. I don't want Shiv to suffer, but it would be fun seeing Raghu uncle get thrown out. He deserves it. This 3 hrs is going to be too long.

@Bold- This is a first, that no one disturbs our leads while romancing.. πŸ˜†

@Italics- Not just shakti but rimjhim will also be their bahu🀣

@Underlined- While this happens Shiv Shakti can romance

This 3 hrs is going to be too long. Koi Shak

incendio thumbnail

I am sold; Shiv Shakti are bold.. They can literally romance in front of anyone and anywhere πŸ˜†

I liked how shakti turned around what she was going to say about keertan and mandira in her favour.. She's smart 😊

Shakti's chacha ji need to stay away from this family

Shiv's expression when shakti and dadi did hi5 πŸ˜†

janecastle thumbnail

I can totally imagine this πŸ˜†

Mandira: Nikal jao iss ghar se

Shakti holds Shiv's hand to support him. Eye lock starts. Sun saathiya plays in bg.

While gharwale shouts at mandira for being a evil schemer, Shiv Shakti busy in their own world.

janecastle thumbnail

I am sold; Shiv Shakti are bold.. They can literally romance in front of anyone and anywhere πŸ˜†

I liked how shakti turned around what she was going to say about keertan and mandira in her favour.. She's smart 😊

Shakti's chacha ji need to stay away from this family

Shiv's expression when shakti and dadi did hi5 πŸ˜†

IKR.. and no one minds either. Everyone lets them be. While Shiv's dad and Shakti's chachi did looked pissed, Dadi, Gayatri and Nandu were so happy. Gayatri toh is openly shipping them now. πŸ˜† I like this dynamics.

janecastle thumbnail

Looks like Keertan's sacha pyaar () has vanished because of money and position. Hope Rimjhim finds out the truth soon. Poor Shakti thinks her sister is sacrificing because of her. She has no idea her sister has imagined a whole love story based on a 2 mins conversation, that too not face to face.

incendio thumbnail

I can totally imagine this πŸ˜†

Mandira: Nikal jao iss ghar se

Shakti holds Shiv's hand to support him. Eye lock starts. Sun saathiya plays in bg.

While gharwale shouts at mandira for being a evil schemer, Shiv Shakti busy in their own world.

Waah nice detailsπŸ˜†.. Now i'll imagine this till it actually happens πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

@ i'll replace it with Naino ne baandhi.. I like that song better on them πŸ˜†