Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Shiv became hero in mahasangam too. He came at right moment to save Shakti and co. Glad they wrapped up mahasangam in a good way. But what's going to happen at 7:30? Would Keertan be announced as main trustee then? Rimjhim's engagement is also happening. Since there's time, I think Shakti will do something to save Shiv's position. 

The way these girls ran away was πŸ€£.. Thank god for shiv πŸ˜Š 

@ ya i think keertan will be announced as the main trustee.. 

According to a new segment, shakti is motivating shiv to fight for himself.. β€οΈ 

PS: Finally will get a shakti and dadi scene πŸ˜ƒ

incendio thumbnail

Today's episode was so much better than yesterday's... Shiv and shakti's long drive .. Shakti slipping up with compliments for shiv.. 

Raghu uncle πŸ˜‘

Keertan needs to stop taking shakti's name...🀒

Mandira will plan something dangerous against Shakti for sure; when her plan to give trustee's position to keertan fails.. That woman is scary...

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: incendio

The way these girls ran away was πŸ€£.. Thank god for shiv πŸ˜Š 

@ ya i think keertan will be announced as the main trustee.. 

According to a new segment, shakti is motivating shiv to fight for himself.. β€οΈ 

PS: Finally will get a shakti and dadi scene πŸ˜ƒ

I'm waiting for this scene. Shakti πŸ˜† She gave chappal to poor Dadi to hit her. Even Shiv looked worried for a second. I am already loving Shiv Shakti-Dadi equation. Looks like both of them will manage to convince the board about their innocence and capabilities. Another failed plan for Mandira. But as her each plan fails, she'll become more dangerous. Shakti's life can be in danger too.

janecastle thumbnail

Today's episode was so much better than yesterday's... Shiv and shakti's long drive .. Shakti slipping up with compliments for shiv.. 

Raghu uncle πŸ˜‘

Keertan needs to stop taking shakti's name...🀒

Mandira will plan something dangerous against Shakti for sure; when her plan to give trustee's position to keertan fails.. That woman is scary...

Shiv's entry and Shakti's happiness seeing him. ❀️ He did something smart that the three girls couldn't do in the whole episode. I am glad they got him at the right time. 

Raghu uncle ko lagta hai bipolar disorder hai. On odd days, he is all loving and caring. On even days, he's ready to hit Shiv and everybody around. Keertan is another annoying specimen. At least Mandira's planning and plotting makes sense. But this idiot is on another level. He hasn't had one conversation with Shakti face to face and he thinks she is his gf. Is he really Mandira's son? 

incendio thumbnail

Shiv's entry and Shakti's happiness seeing him. ❀️ He did something smart that the three girls couldn't do in the whole episode. I am glad they got him at the right time. 

Raghu uncle ko lagta hai bipolar disorder hai. On odd days, he is all loving and caring. On even days, he's ready to hit Shiv and everybody around. Keertan is another annoying specimen. At least Mandira's planning and plotting makes sense. But this idiot is on another level. He hasn't had one conversation with Shakti face to face and he thinks she is his gf. Is he really Mandira's son

@ I have a feeling when Mandira will know that keertan thinks of shakti as his gf and talked to her on the phone she will laugh at him...🀣I know she will instantly know it's not shakti he talks to.. πŸ˜†

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I knew the trps increased tabhi they were dragging this track for more than a couple of weeks... πŸ˜†

Chalo congrats to the team for 1.1 trps..πŸ€—

Nice Hope It Increases More In The Coming Weeks Friends πŸ€—

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Shiv became hero in mahasangam too. He came at right moment to save Shakti and co. Glad they wrapped up mahasangam in a good way. But what's going to happen at 7:30? Would Keertan be announced as main trustee then? Rimjhim's engagement is also happening. Since there's time, I think Shakti will do something to save Shiv's position. 

Shakti Will Do Something To Save Shiv 's Position At The Hospital

Keertan  Can't Be The Main Trustee His Not A Doctor His A Fake.

Shiv Is A Better Doctor And In The Future Shakti Will Be One Too.

janecastle thumbnail

Mandira is an idiot. She blabbers all her plans to Shakti. Which gives latter an advantage. Mandira's this plan will also fail most likely. 

Shakti has made a habit of coming to Shiv's room through window. Dadi's reaction. πŸ˜† Shiv's happiness. β€οΈ  Shiv-Shakti & Dadi are so cute. Shakti πŸ˜† Jhadu is chachi's favorite hatyaar. πŸ˜†  Shakti gave chappal to Dadi. Shiv looked worried too. Superfast train. πŸ˜† Gayatri was already Shakti fan. Dadi will become one too. Shiv Shakti eyelock in front of elders too. πŸ˜† Gayatri looked happy. She's already shipping these two. Hamara hospital.. Shakti is already talking like these two are a unit. Shiv talks like that too. They are going to stretch the 3 hours to 1 week though.

incendio thumbnail

Shakti climbing up to shiv's room πŸ˜† Generally, ML's climb up to FL's room, I like the role reversal here❀️.. I really like how Shiv gets happy whenever he see's Shakti  

Bechari Gayatri she was shipping Shiv-Shakti without even knowing about their equationπŸ˜† Now she can properly ship them😳.. 

I think Shakti will prove keertan incompetent of the trustee's position... 

Precap: Hmm.. I don't think she will reveal anything about Mandira.. May be blame Keertan for locking her ?

Edited by incendio - 10 months ago
incendio thumbnail

Mandira is an idiot. She blabbers all her plans to Shakti. Which gives latter an advantage. Mandira's this plan will also fail most likely. 

Shakti has made a habit of coming to Shiv's room through window. Dadi's reaction. πŸ˜† Shiv's happiness. β€οΈ  Shiv-Shakti & Dadi are so cute. Shakti πŸ˜† Jhadu is chachi's favorite hatyaar. πŸ˜†  Shakti gave chappal to Dadi. Shiv looked worried too. Superfast train. πŸ˜† Gayatri was already Shakti fan. Dadi will become one too. Shiv Shakti eyelock in front of elders too. πŸ˜† Gayatri looked happy. She's already shipping these two. Hamara hospital.. Shakti is already talking like these two are a unit. Shiv talks like that too. They are going to stretch the 3 hours to 1 week though.

@Bold- No she is the principal who wants her student to learn something.. May be till today playing games one sided kinda got her bored so she wants a good contender πŸ˜†

@Underlined-  More than that.. They also have Rimjhim's engagement at the same time πŸ€£