Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: incendio

Shiv Shakti ko koi privacy naam ka word pata hai bhi ya nai..Kahin bhi shuru ho jaate hai πŸ˜† They are adorable .. Shiv and Shakti will probably fall for each other simultaneously...  Shiv and shakti both blushed today...smiley43

7 days for Rimjhim's wedding... So ab kya hoga?  Who's wedding is going to happen? Bohot drama hone wala hai.. 

Even I Don't Want Shiv And Shakti To Get Married So Fast Let Them Be Friends For Now At Least 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

There was not much in today's episode. It was fully about other show. Shakti was there throughout I guess. Only a small Shiv Shakti part in beginning. Looks like Shiv gave some idea to Shakti to help Radha.

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

There was not much in today's episode. It was fully about other show. Shakti was there throughout I guess. Only a small Shiv Shakti part in beginning. Looks like Shiv gave some idea to Shakti to help Radha.

Oh God such a cringe mahasangamπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ...

I bow down to ekta shows to who bring terrorist from somewhere in mahasangam than this stupidity....

Dialogues are so cringe...And what are they everyone doing???

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I bow down to ekta shows to who bring terrorist from somewhere in mahasangam than this stupidity....

I didn't watch except Shiv Shakti scene in the beginning. From WU, it looked like they were planning some jailbreak, but then everyone was dancing for independence day function. I didn'tunderstand much. Is this just for a day or is there more to come?

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't watch except Shiv Shakti scene in the beginning. From WU, it looked like they were planning some jailbreak, but then everyone was dancing for independence day function. I didn'tunderstand much. Is this just for a day or is there more to come?

i think this mahasangam was for a day only...  Thank god for that πŸ˜†

incendio thumbnail

I watched the Mahasangam.. I wanted to watch some cringe πŸ˜Š.. Basically Shiv recommended Shakti as a doctor for health checkup camp from his hospital... 

incendio thumbnail

I knew the trps increased tabhi they were dragging this track for more than a couple of weeks... πŸ˜†

Chalo congrats to the team for 1.1 trps..πŸ€—

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: incendio

I knew the trps increased tabhi they were dragging this track for more than a couple of weeks... πŸ˜†

Chalo congrats to the team for 1.1 trps..πŸ€—

Glad the show is picking up. They deserve it. This show is much better than a lot of toxicity going on in ITV right now. Congrats to the whole team. πŸ‘

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

🀣🀣🀣

The way they escaped from the jail just to perform a dance in the stage. It was so ridiculous.

janecastle thumbnail

Shiv became hero in mahasangam too. He came at right moment to save Shakti and co. Glad they wrapped up mahasangam in a good way. But what's going to happen at 7:30? Would Keertan be announced as main trustee then? Rimjhim's engagement is also happening. Since there's time, I think Shakti will do something to save Shiv's position.