Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Mandira vs Shakti has started.. And it might seem Mandira will win this time against Shakti.. But after watching today's episode i don't think so (may be she will win for sometime).. I think Shakti will intervene here and save Shiv's trustee position.. Like shakti says 'shakti ke hote huye shiv ke saath kabhi koi anyay nai ho sakta' .. (It might again take 3 weeks πŸ€£)

Shakti is playing smart as of now.. She is making Shiv find about Mandira rather then telling him about her.. She knows he won't believe her as of yet.. 

Btw Manorama vs Mandira will rockπŸ˜†.. Mandira's expression when Manorama was giving her snide comments..πŸ˜†

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: incendio

Mandira vs Shakti has started.. And it might seem Mandira will win this time against Shakti.. But after watching today's episode i don't think so (may be she will win for sometime).. I think Shakti will intervene here and save Shiv's trustee position.. Like shakti says 'shakti ke hote huye shiv ke saath kabhi koi anyay nai ho sakta' .. (It might again take 3 weeks πŸ€£)

Shakti is playing smart as of now.. She is making Shiv find about Mandira rather then telling him about her.. She knows he won't believe her as of yet.. 

Btw Manorama vs Mandira will rockπŸ˜†.. Mandira's expression when Manorama was giving her snide comments..πŸ˜†

Glad Shakti Didn't Tell Shiv The Truth About His Evil Aunt Mandira Yet He Won't Believe Her Of Course Without Proof I Hope This Show Doesn't Turn Horrible Like RM Its From The Same Production House Radha Mohan Was A Good Series In The Beginning Then Turned Horrible After Reaching 300 Episodes πŸ˜”

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shiv Shakti eyelock in cctv room. β€οΈ These two are so cute. Bas mauka chahiye romance karne ke liye. Security standing there calmly while these two were lost in each other's eyes. πŸ˜† Shakti thinking about Rimjhim's words and talking to herself. She even blushed. Shiv asking her if she has talking to herself bimari. πŸ˜† These cuties. β€οΈ So Shakti would be leaving to save Radha. And she has messaged Shiv. So he might go behind her to help too. 

Rimjhim still trying to talk to Keertan.  And Keertan thinks he's talking to Shakti. That might create some problems in future. Rimjhim went from frying pan to fire.. Ranjan is just as disgusting as Keertan. And he's still eyeing Shakti. πŸ€’ Hope he's next in line to be taught a lesson by Shiv. Can't stand that creep.

incendio thumbnail

Shiv Shakti ko koi privacy naam ka word pata hai bhi ya nai..Kahin bhi shuru ho jaate hai πŸ˜† They are adorable .. Shiv and Shakti will probably fall for each other simultaneously...  Shiv and shakti both blushed today...smiley43

7 days for Rimjhim's wedding... So ab kya hoga?  Who's wedding is going to happen? Bohot drama hone wala hai.. 

incendio thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Shiv Shakti eyelock in cctv room. β€οΈ These two are so cute. Bas mauka chahiye romance karne ke liye. Security standing there calmly while these two were lost in each other's eyes. πŸ˜† Shakti thinking about Rimjhim's words and talking to herself. She even blushed. Shiv asking her if she has talking to herself bimari. πŸ˜† These cuties. β€οΈ So Shakti would be leaving to save Radha. And she has messaged Shiv. So he might go behind her to help too. 

Rimjhim still trying to talk to Keertan.  And Keertan thinks he's talking to Shakti. That might create some problems in future. Rimjhim went from frying pan to fire.. Ranjan is just as disgusting as Keertan. And he's still eyeing Shakti. πŸ€’ Hope he's next in line to be taught a lesson by Shiv. Can't stand that creep.

Hmm... May be may be not.. This seems more for Keertan to have a reason to hate and scheme against Shiv and shakti.. This could make the family members hate shakti until it will be revealed it was Rimjhim not shakti he was talking to.. I don't think shiv will doubt shakti.. Lets see πŸ˜³

janecastle thumbnail

Shiv Shakti ko koi privacy naam ka word pata hai bhi ya nai..Kahin bhi shuru ho jaate hai πŸ˜† They are adorable .. Shiv and Shakti will probably fall for each other simultaneously...  Shiv and shakti both blushed today...smiley43

7 days for Rimjhim's wedding... So ab kya hoga?  Who's wedding is going to happen? Bohot drama hone wala hai.. 

Personally I don't want Shiv Shakti marriage this early. Shakti has not even started her college yet. Let them spend some time together and have some fun without any drama. I would love to see Shiv Shakti teaming up to expose Ranjan. Then Rimjhim's wedding gets cancelled. That's it.. no other wedding for now.

janecastle thumbnail

Hmm... May be may be not.. This seems more for Keertan to have a reason to hate and scheme against Shiv and shakti.. This could make the family members hate shakti until it will be revealed it was Rimjhim not shakti he was talking to.. I don't think shiv will doubt shakti.. Lets see πŸ˜³

Yes I trust Shiv too. He will believe her. But Mandira will definitely create some drama and try to put down Shakti in front of Kashyaps. And there's every chance that except Shiv and Nandu, everyone will be against Shakti, at least for some time.

incendio thumbnail

Personally I don't want Shiv Shakti marriage this early. Shakti has not even started her college yet. Let them spend some time together and have some fun without any drama. I would love to see Shiv Shakti teaming up to expose Ranjan. Then Rimjhim's wedding gets cancelled. That's it.. no other wedding for now.

Same here.. I don't want them to get married this early.. They can take there time.. Actually exposing Ranjan together can be a really good plot😊.. But don't know what makers will do... Dekhte hai..

I am liking there friendship phase..

incendio thumbnail

Yes I trust Shiv too. He will believe her. But Mandira will definitely create some drama and try to put down Shakti in front of Kashyaps. And there's every chance that except Shiv and Nandu, everyone will be against Shakti, at least for some time.

To be honest as long as Shiv believes her i don't mind if Kashyaps misunderstand her... But Shiv should remain in Shakti's side.. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Why Are Two Creepy Guys Keertan  And Ranjan After Shakti?

Shiv Should Slap Both Of Them And Rimjhim What Can I Say She Is In Love Hope She Opens Her Eyes Soon Or She Will Be Hurt And Might Hate Shakti..