Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Insult ke baarish ho rahe the. Ragunath is an idiot. Mandira ne kuch kaha and he's back to his toxic self. How does Mandira even have such hold on this man. Sharma family got insulted. Honestly they didn't deserve it. If it wasn't for them Shiv would have been in jail for 2 days. Then Rimjhim got insulted by Keertan too. What a scum he is. I hope Rimjhim rethinks her feelings now. She thought him to be some aadarsh guy. He turned out to be such a scum. Hope at least now she'll see him for what he is. May be she'll agree to marry Ranjan now. He's another creep.  Can they please pair up Nandu and Rimjhim. They'll be cute together. 

Shiv and Shakti were in their usual element. Lost in each other's thoughts even between drana. ❀️ And Nandu is back to his cheerful self too. Also he has become full time Shiv Shakti shipper. πŸ˜† It was a cute scene.. where Nandu was teasing Shiv about thinking only about Shakti. And he's not wrong.. these two think about each other almost all the time. 

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shiv's dadi says that he is bhola; but yeh toh pura khandaan is an idiot who gets manipulated by Mandira.. Atleast we can say about shiv; is that he grew up in that toxicity so he can't identify Mandira's real face.. But his family 

Why do i feel that rimjhim and dharam are keertan and koyals redemption respectively.. Like their upbringing was wrong not them.. 

Finally Nandu is shiv-shakti shipper now... Nandu and Rimjhim will be cute shippers.. 

Chalo i think i can finally say Shiv's tragic past which still bothers him doesn't have an ex.. Not yet anyway.. Otherwise shiv would have been triggered whenever Nandu teases him.. I actually went back and saw some initial episodes, i don't think Shiv was against him getting married, if the girl would accept his past and present condition he would have agreed for his marriage.. 

Mandira's shocked face πŸ˜†.. In all this drama Mandira actually helped shiv shakti to form an emotional connection with each other.. Now they will think about each other thanks to Mandira, otherwise they were going on their separate ways after an apology..πŸ˜†

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: incendio

Shiv's dadi says that he is bhola; but yeh toh pura khandaan is an idiot who gets manipulated by Mandira.. Atleast we can say about shiv; is that he grew up in that toxicity so he can't identify Mandira's real face.. But his family 

Why do i feel that rimjhim and dharam are keertan and koyals redemption respectively.. Like their upbringing was wrong not them.. 

Finally Nandu is shiv-shakti shipper now... Nandu and Rimjhim will be cute shippers.. 

Chalo i think i can finally say Shiv's tragic past which still bothers him doesn't have an ex.. Not yet anyway.. Otherwise shiv would have been triggered whenever Nandu teases him.. I actually went back and saw some initial episodes, i don't think Shiv was against him getting married, if the girl would accept his past and present condition he would have agreed for his marriage.. 

Mandira's shocked face πŸ˜†.. In all this drama Mandira actually helped shiv shakti to form an emotional connection with each other.. Now they will think about each other thanks to Mandira, otherwise they were going on their separate ways after an apology..πŸ˜†

@bold- Thank god for that. For once, there's no gf/wife related to hero's past. That has been overused too much. It would be good if they keep Shiv's past related to his profession only. Shakti is also going to be a doctor. So she can help him too. I'm tired of ex-gfs/wives torturing leads. 

Mandira is nice.. all her plans flop so well (πŸ˜†) and she helps to bring Shiv Shakti closer. β€οΈ First she refused to sign Shakti's form, then locked her up and now send Shiv to jail. Each of these incidents have brought Shiv Shakti closer. She also referred Shiv as Shakti's. β€οΈ Mandira is a big shipper for these two. πŸ˜†

janecastle thumbnail

Saw the new mahasangam promo.. doesn't look exciting to me. It is mainly going to focus on the other show and I don't watch it. Shakti might have more role, but I doubt Shiv will be involved.

New segment.. Mandira comes and apologizes to Shakti's family. She might have somehow stopped Shakti from telling the truth or might have misguided Shiv. 

incendio thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Saw the new mahasangam promo.. doesn't look exciting to me. It is mainly going to focus on the other show and I don't watch it. Shakti might have more role, but I doubt Shiv will be involved.

New segment.. Mandira comes and apologizes to Shakti's family. She might have somehow stopped Shakti from telling the truth or might have misguided Shiv. 

That promo was πŸ₯±

@Bold- I think Shakti's family will take shakti away before she discloses Mandira's reality to Shiv.. 

Did you watch both the segments? 

Shiv and shakti are holding hands in front of everyone..πŸ˜†

incendio thumbnail

This shows ost is so addictive β€οΈ

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: incendio

That promo was πŸ₯±

@Bold- I think Shakti's family will take shakti away before she discloses Mandira's reality to Shiv.. 

Did you watch both the segments? 

Shiv and shakti are holding hands in front of everyone..πŸ˜†

Shiv Shakti don't care about time, place or people. Hospital ho, jail ho, street ho ya ghar.. doesn't matter where it is or who is watching. Just imagine how these two will be when they fall in love with each other. πŸ˜† 

incendio thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Shiv Shakti don't care about time, place or people. Hospital ho, jail ho, street ho ya ghar.. doesn't matter where it is or who is watching. Just imagine how these two will be when they fall in love with each other. πŸ˜† 

I am waiting for thisπŸ˜†.. And since there is no ex wala angle anymore, so the falling in love will be more interesting and beautiful.. I was bored with an ex gf/wife angle.. Glad the makers are trying to do something different...

Edited by incendio - 10 months ago
janecastle thumbnail

Mandira trolling Shiv Shakti romance.  πŸ˜† Mandira might be villain, but she is funny. πŸ˜† I agree.. they fall correctly into each other's arms. β€οΈ And Shakti  instead of exposing Mandira, she was scolding Shiv. And she has started speaking like Shiv too. β€οΈ These two are so cute. Gayatri is already praying for Shiv Shakti union. The marks on Gayatri is unsettling though. Shiv's father is a monster. Shiv already considers Shakti's family as his own. Liked the way he tried to find out their problem. It was sweet. And Shakti's family also don't seem to have a problem with Shiv. Problem is with Shiv's family only. They are hellbent on insulting others and treating their own as trash.

janecastle thumbnail

New drama.. Shiv has beem removed from main trustee position. Of course Mandira planned this and Keertan has been given that position. Shakti is in hospital too. She might do something to help Shiv. I really didn't want this. Now Shiv has been made powerless. In top of that someone incompetent like Keertan given power. πŸ€’ I  guess Mandira and Keertan's next target will be Shakti's medical seat. Shiv's father is in good mood too. He's siding with Shiv.