Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: incendio

Raghunath 😡 Is he Shiv's father or Mandira's? First he slaps shiv and almost hits him with a vase, then emotionally blackmails him... 😡🤢 And his audacity to throw Shakti out like that😡.. Lets see what will he do with his sister...

Daadi needs to slap her son or Shiv can do that next time he looses his Sh#t..

Shiv and Shakti not leaving any chance to romance☺️

No matter what happens Shiv Shakti romance is a constant. ❤️

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janecastle

Thanks for the info. Padma deserves it actually. She supports Mandira in everything. Now the same Mandira made her a scapegoat. Very good.

@bold- Ugh.. that means we are not getting rid of this Ranjan any time soon. Can't stand that creepy guy. On top of it, he's working for Mandira. More problems for Shakti. I just hope in some situation Shiv beats the crap out of him.

Good that Keertan and Rimjhim angle came out. I hope the confusion regarding Shakti/Rimjhim is also cleared. Really don't want Mandira to get new ideas against Shakti.

@ Mandira's hold is quite strong.. i feel even after this Padma will be with mandira only.. Only when Nandu will start hating Padma that may be her realization...

Ranjan drama will go up till wedding day.. Where most probably Shiv and shakti will get married or Rimjhim and keertan (slight possibility)...

And this wedding drama will be there for next 50-60 episodes...

@Underlined- That's definitely happening

OnyxOutlaw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Arjun bijlani is doing great in this show glad to see him back

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Raghunath 😡 Is he Shiv's father or Mandira's? First he slaps shiv and almost hits him with a vase, then emotionally blackmails him... 😡🤢 And his audacity to throw Shakti out like that😡.. Lets see what will he do with his sister...

Daadi needs to slap her son or Shiv can do that next time he looses his Sh#t..

Shiv and Shakti not leaving any chance to romance☺️

Shiv's Father Is Pure Evil Him Listening To Mandira Will Cost His House And Business One Day Until His A Blind Bat To Mandira 's Wrong Doings

Love Shiv And Shakti Pure Friendship I Said Friendship Not Love.

😊

OnyxOutlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

No matter what happens Shiv Shakti romance is a constant. ❤️

They have such a great chemistry ❤️

MoodyMango thumbnail

Started watching this show recently. Liking it so far. Shiv Shakti make a cute pair❤️

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Daadi knew about Padma before Shakti came to stop the signing 🥱 Shiv and shakti were character assassinated and Shakti was almost thrown out of the house and yet she kept silent 🥱🤪... No wonder i was confused with her expressions for the last 2 days..

When it was required to take a stand daadi didn't and when Mandira could have been exposed she took a stand for shiv and shakti

OnyxOutlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoodyMango

Started watching this show recently. Liking it so far. Shiv Shakti make a cute pair❤️

Yes the promos of the show and their chemistry made me watch the show♥️

janecastle thumbnail

Daadi knew about Padma before Shakti came to stop the signing 🥱 Shiv and shakti were character assassinated and Shakti was almost thrown out of the house and yet she kept silent 🥱🤪... No wonder i was confused with her expressions for the last 2 days..

When it was required to take a stand daadi didn't and when Mandira could have been exposed she took a stand for shiv and shakti

What to do with Shiv's family. Dadi was willing to let Shiv lose his position, let both Shiv and Shakti get humiliated and Shakti get thrown out. Ragunath was emotionally blackmailing his own son to snatch his rights. Mandira, Padma, Keertan and Koyal are actively plotting against Shiv. Mandira's husband, Gayatri and Nandu don't have any say in that house. Kaise log hai yeh. Where as we have Shakti's family, who are willing to go to any length to protect their own. I feel bad for Shiv. If it was not for Shakti fighting so hard for him, that family of his would have destroyed everything he worked so hard for. I thought Dadi would never stand anything wrong happening with Shiv. But even she turned out like this. It was really disappointing.

janecastle thumbnail

Acc. to new promo, Shakti rejects Shiv's friendship offer. Wonder what happened? She said that their relationship, be it friendship or love will remain incomplete. My guess is Mandira might have targeted Shakti's family again and Manorama chachi would have strictly asked Shakti to stay away from Shiv. Saw a segment where Guruji said Shakti will be the girl in Shiv's life who will put an end to all of Mandira's plannings. Mandira won't sit quiet hearing this. She'll do everything possible to keep Shiv Shakti away from each other. Since Shiv won't listen to his family, she might have used Shakti's family to get her work done.

Edited by janecastle - 1 years ago