janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: incendio

@Bold- If i have to go typical cliche itv then not a chance.. But since this show has been surprising a lot maybe she could be exposed partially...

But what i feel is Shakti will prove shiv innocent and someone conspiring against him which will retain his position.. May be the footage will be corrupt in the accident (ITV brain talking)... 😆

@Underlined- Actually this will be interesting if the maker's take this route..

Yes it would be nice if they go that way. It would balance out the conflict. Also it would put a slight dent on Mandira's clean image. These Kashyaps being completely oblivious to all her plotting is actually boring. Mandira jaap is getting repetitive and irritating. Even today Raghu uncle was singing her gungaan. Also that would drive her crazy and prompt her to do something even more dangerous.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: incendio

Poor Rimjhim; she is most effected by keertan's words.. When she learns that proposal was for shakti, that would break her.. Hope the maker's won't make her negative 🥱

What has Gayatri done that Shiv hasn't even looked at her for years? What's her role in that accident?

Dadi and Nandu teasing Shiv about Shakti😆

Shakti is so smart 😲

PS; My ITV brain thought that shakti will attach a penn drive to the computer and without using the mouse the files will automatically copy and paste🤣

I Don't Want Rimjhim To Be Negative Too She Should Support Her Sister Shakti.

Shakti Is Very Smart Its Nice To See Indian Tv Characters Using Their Brains For Once Story Is Going At A Nice Pace 😊

OnyxOutlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Shakti really impressed me today. Rarely do fls show such smartness in itv. I was thinking they would take the cliched route. But surprisingly, they proved me wrong. This show is refreshing that way.. both the leads are really smart and uses their brains well, at the right place.

I was thinking.. since Shakti has the footage, is there a chance of Mandira getting exposed? Like not completely, but at least partially. May be she will cook up some story about minister blackmailing or threatening her.

I totally agree! Shakti's characters are impressively smart, breaking away from clichés. It's refreshing to see leads making wise decisions.

OnyxOutlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

I Don't Want Rimjhim To Be Negative Too She Should Support Her Sister Shakti.

Shakti Is Very Smart Its Nice To See Indian Tv Characters Using Their Brains For Once Story Is Going At A Nice Pace 😊

This show is too good and so far loving it

janecastle thumbnail

I feel the video won't play tomorrow. But how will Shakti save Shiv's position then? Clearly Mandira's plan will fail. It would be interesting to see how. May be Shakti will come up with another plan. This suspense is good. Makers really know how to maintain the thrill.

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ranjan🤢🤬

I am really waiting for Shiv vs Ranjan now.. he needs to be thrashed 😡

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OnyxOutlaw

This show is too good and so far loving it

Me Too 😊

janecastle thumbnail

Clearly Mandira is not getting exposed. I think Nandu's mom will be blamed. In precap, Dadi slaps someone. It can only be Gayatri or Padma. Either of them will be blamed and Mandira will escape scot free.

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janecastle

Clearly Mandira is not getting exposed. I think Nandu's mom will be blamed. In precap, Dadi slaps someone. It can only be Gayatri or Padma. Either of them will be blamed and Mandira will escape scot free.

Mandira getting exposed was impossible at this point.. Show has only reached 50 episodes.. And it's to early.. She will be the last one to be exposed and most probably after Shiv and Shakti marriage.. Abhi keertan and koyal bhi hai line mai... What they think about Shiv also needs to be exposed to the family, keertan's fake degree and what they will do in the future.. So there are a lot of revelations before Mandira..

It can't be Gayatri.. She can't leave the house.. So most probably Padma.. But i am glad they will expose someone at least.. Mandira will be more menacing after this...

Poor Nandu though.. He will feel guilty...🥺

janecastle thumbnail

Iss Raghu uncle se bada flipper nahi dekha maine. 🤪